Forums > Social Chat > This may seem a dumb question... but

Login/Join to Participate

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
How does one breathe fire???I fancy doing some fire breathing, I'm not totally sure how to do it though, I know you get fuel and you spray it out through your mouth. I just don't have a clue as to do any!!! And there's not many teachers in the area... I obviously won't spark up before i get proper tuition though, but what can i do beforehand to prepare myself? What's the right technique, euqipment, fuels, safety precautions etc? I've read through the fuels sextion, and the only fuel guarenteed safe is Alcohol!!! But that has the side effect of getting you drunk!!! shockedAnyway, all replies, helpful or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated.CheersStu

Imagine something witty or profound was here.

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
Scrub that!!! Alcohol is now the worst of all fuels I just found!!! shocked Because of blowbacks, which i don't particularly want to have!But what should I use then? Anybody got useful advice?CheersStu

Imagine something witty or profound was here.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm not saying nuffink. OK, I'll say one thing. You're gonna get shouted at!!!!

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
check the message board there are many posts on fire breathing...i'm with the fagle man c@ntus...keeping it stum...hehe....dont want to get yelled at! grinPKI taught myself but then thats what i get for all them blowbacks..listen and learn!