Forums > Social Chat > flipping and spinning take 2

Login/Join to Participate

redmow80member
11 posts

Posted:
thought i'd try again on the topic of acrobatic flips while spinning. i am extremely curious if there are any of you out there who can do this. if so, how long did it take you to refine your skills and what made you think of the posibilties of doing so.i hope i'm not alone in wanting to make this one of my long term goals.i have seen this art done before so i know there are some of you out there who can spin and flip. if so then i would love to get some feed back.was it by chance, fumble hapening, did you just think it up, or were you in aw of somone you saw do it like me and decided to take it on yourself.redmow spinspinspin

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
hey there, not to sound rude or anything, but there is no need to make another new topic. if you just put in another reply to the old topic it will bump it to the top of the list. and by the way, i replied to the old one a minute ago, so i imagine it is at the top of the list in the poi moves

anyone got a light?