Teine
Total posts: 74
Posted:it's the randomness fo me again....i'm working toward (hopefully) moving to either england or scotland, and i'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what i should do before acting on my plans. i'm working on getting my passport, and i'm trying to figure out what visas i need for extended stays and/or work, all the way through full-blown immigration. does anyone have any advice on where to look or things i should make sure NOT to overlook on my quest? thank you all, and many bright successful burns for years to come to you all.
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"life begins between the night and the light."

life begins between the night and the light.

Delete Topic

TheGrynygogg
Total posts: 47
Posted:www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk should have the info that you need. Good luck!!The Grynygogg

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

Delete

Teine
Total posts: 74
Posted:thanks!! [image]http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">[/image]good friends will help you bury the bodybest friends will cover for you while you leave the country and start a new identity."
Non-Https Image Link
lol
Non-Https Image Link
nothing that major...no worries. helping a dear friend fulfill a life-dream. *sigh*------------------"life begins between the night and the light."

life begins between the night and the light.

Delete