Forums > Social Chat > Last day from ordering from HOP for Xmas

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Have I missed it?

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
How much extra do I need to pay to have it delivered by hot ai balloon??

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
I had an order shipped on the 25th of Nov, and it arrived in Dublin on the 2nd of Dec.... if that's any help to ya.... ubbrollsmile

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
yeah put my order in on tues night (mt time) so i rekon it will have gotten packed and rcived at that time too!

SO HOPefully iy will be sent mb air mail too and hit me before x-mas, oh i cant wait for x-mas day when i get all these loverly goddies i have ordered as my x-mas pressies!

Mal sorry but i couldnt wait for the colapsing staff to arrive in i had to place my order!

but the stuff i palces will make me a very VERY happy bunnety x-mas day, cos i can go spin in teh snow, on x-mas morning!

OH YEAH!

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Thanks Malcolm, as you may have seen I decided to go ahead with my order anyhow. New toy, new toy! My christmas present to me ubbrollsmile I know I should make my own chains, but the trusty chains I bought from you when I first started spinning rocked and I'm sure the new ones will too!

Thanks to everyone who replied hug

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats