Page:
cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hi everyone i just wondered what all your real names are? mines *looks around before whispering* alina frown CPG

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

Ajaymember
158 posts

Posted:
My name is Albert, but most people i know call me Ajay because i dont like my name.

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew there swords and Shot each other.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Paul (Or Phillis every other Thursday)

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
not the phillis that was wearing that lovely red dress two weeks ago at the rose and crown in guilford? i knew there was something strange about you!!! women shouldnt have that much stuble.mine's santi------------------Flame on!

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.

Stumember
16 posts

Posted:
God knows why, but at work when I answer the phone - 'Hello Stuart speaking' people insist on calling me Jay!!!I'm thinking it may be eaiser to change it. Priscilla Queen of the Dessert (mmmm pudding) is harder to mistake.------------------~ Don't think you are, Know you are ~Stu ;)

~ Don't think you are, Know you are ~Stu ;)

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
My name's Rory, but a fair few people call me Roy because I mumble when I introduce myself frownCool, I've just realised that so far, this thread only has people from the UK in, that doesn't happen often, even during the times when the rest of the world should be asleep------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Hiya miss cutie poi girl.. Mushinkato.. mushin (Japanese prefix 'mu' can mean empty, clear, clean or suchlike.. 'shin' meaning spirit. Kato is just a nickname given to me by the bouncer fraternity in Sheffield owing to many years of martial arts training.. (ever seen The Pink Panther with Peter Sellars..??)I am quite accustomed to being clled Kato.. and only my mother ever calls me 'Christopher'.. and thats when I've been a bad boy.... which is never I might add..!!Nice talkin to ya cutie.------------------Kato

Kato

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
compost humunculous. well actually nathan. my sons name is a little more interesting Ajna Freedom. Ajna is sanscrit for intuition, and the name given to the third eye chakra. Freedom in after abbie hoffman who renamed himself free.okay, now you can tell me how cruel i am.

I am Schwabemember
25 posts

Posted:
Schwabereally...people call me Schwab e

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Amazingly enough it's "Carrey"...what do you know...I never quite managed to have a nickname, other than "Linky", which doesn't count 'cause my Mom used to call me that! smileWhole name is Carrey-Leigh though, but please don't tell anyone...Cheers,C wink

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Ditto Carrie.Well, not quite, but my name is Charles... grin grin grin grin ------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
My name is Eva which means 'bringer of life'; pretty cool or what?Anyone else know what their names mean?sunbeam grin

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Pheelgoodmember
30 posts

Posted:
My name happens to be Philip, which means 'Lover of horses'. Of course Phil simply means *perfectly executes Bond-style twinkly grin, wink and click manoeuvre* - 'Lover'-in my world everyone thinks in this way[This message has been edited by Pheelgood (edited 05 January 2002).]

flaming_madmember
34 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone my name is Darcy. I don't type in very much but I check this website a couple times a day. Starting to remember some of your names and a little bit of your on-line personality. smile

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
I'm Rónan (that thing over my name is a fada, used in irish) so my names pronounced "Row-nan"It means baby seal...

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
My name's Eric. You can spell "Rice" out of it, and if you spell it backwards it's Cire (like Sire) and it means "Wealthy King" or "Powerful Leader". Hah. I'm proud of myself.Other people call me Ryan though =/ which means the same thing so it's all good.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I can spoil this game for many people because I know what their real names are....Like Bendy is Ryan and Flash Fire is Sarah.Josh was as imaginative as Charles and Carrey. Sacred_Spiral and Tempest are both Liams.I'm called James. Although my given name is Anthony (James is my third name - Anthony Michael James - I've always been called James throughout my life).Cantus is the name of a Fraggle. And before you ask which one - as so many people seem to - he was a minstrel/performer/poet/storyteller etc and was only in about 4 episodes. So you can be forgiven for not knowing who he is.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 05 January 2002).]

Meh

Stumember
16 posts

Posted:
Since we're doing meanings as well:Stuart from StewartFrom a surname meaning "keeper of the estate" (Old English). Which is strange as I don't even drive at the moment wink------------------~ Don't think you are, Know you are ~Stu ;)

~ Don't think you are, Know you are ~Stu ;)

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*Puppy sighs nastalgicly*I used to love Fraggle RockAnyway, My given name is Daniel. But if you actually call me Daniel to my face I might punch you in the mouth. The same goes if you call me "Danny Boy", exept you may end up in the hospital. I go by Dan, but some of my nick names have included: Death rock, Dirty, rockstarr, "You heartless bastard", "You dirty bastard", "You cheating bastard", Ninja, PRD , or simply: Punk Rock. Although, since posting on this site, I am becoming quite fond of the nickname "Sick". Mr. Puppy is rather cute as well, but I don't think I would like to live with that one.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hi all! Mines dave but i can't stick it so most people call me Dizz.Dizz x

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Didn't know that about you Cantus. smileKinudin - like "James" ( wink) says I am a Ryan too, but I thought it meant "Little King".I guess there must be many takes on it and variations.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Well, I have a reasonably original name...Zane. Some people insist on calling me Zak or Shane, but that is their problem....As for meaning, well I used to know, but it cannot be that exciting coz I have forgotten, but it means the same thing as Shane, which means the same thing as John. Anyone know what John stands for??------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well my real name is Scott, I have had many nicknames in my life. Parents call me Scooter, some friends call me squidder (dun ask, dun tell), my best friend and mentor calls me boot scootin boogie (country fan need I say more) and alas my nick name for myself Raymund Phule. Phule was a friend of mine on Ultima Online and where I got Raymund from I still dont know. Well there ya go all you probably didnt want to know and more.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I just looked up my name, the 1000 baby names book says Daniel means "Judged only by God". I think I can deal with that tongue------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 05 January 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
My real one....Starlynne changed upon adoption to Lynne (mostly said Lynnie by the friends). Means waterfall, or a water kissed valley.My son is Noah, not based on the bible but on an old college friend, but I almost named him Caleb.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
My real name is Lindsay...and well I have no idea what it means...maybe something to do with trees...if anybody knows I would love to hear it.My nick I learnt in Astronomy...it's the lighter spots on the sun where the heat rises to the surface...if you see a picture of it it's absolutely beautiful...I don't recomend looking through a telescope at the sun though smile

Om Namah Sivaya

Moondancermember
10 posts

Posted:
Holly.....(bringer of luck???)I was gonna be called Misty Skye, but my Mother 'grew out' of her hippiness by the time she gave birth....damn.

Jedimember
11 posts

Posted:
my real name is Liambut if you turn it around it becomes mail------------------May the force be with you

May the force be with you

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My brother was going to be called Ebenezer Adam or, if he were a girl, Ada Maud Mary.He turned out to be a boy (no one was more surprised than him) and my parents went with Adam Michael John. An altogether more satisfactory name - and less likely to get him into fights at school.A name which, if you compare it to mine you will see, means we both have the same initials. Good bit of forward thinking that! grinCompounded by the fact that my dad is Anthony Michael. Making him AM, me and my brother AMJ. Sorting out the mail can be quite a guessing game I can tell you. Made easier by dad being known as Michael, me as James and Adam as, well, Adam (obviously).COnfused yet? I know I am and I know what's going on.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 05 January 2002).]

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
There isn't a Rose and Crown in Guildford (although I, worryingly, do have a red dress)Paul sadly is from the latin meaning "Small".*sigh*

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Guildford, on the other hand, does have a Nippy Chipper. I have no idea what that is. But I feel very left out as our village doesn't have one.Guildford Tourist Information also lists a weigh bridge as an attraction....Well, I'm sold. I'm Guildford bound![This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 06 January 2002).]

Meh

Page: