Forums > Social Chat > Help! has anyone got any ideas

Login/Join to Participate

Genevivemember
17 posts

Posted:
I have to go to a theme party and the theme is good and evil, naughty and nice, pleasure and pain. I'm trying to think outside the square and comeup with an unusual idea but I'm having trouble....any ideas?

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
what have you come up with so far?

theres always things like, Angle and Dveil, black and white, things like that

so basicly its oposites right?

dead and alive? someone could dress up as a zombi or something dead and roting looking, and the other could dress really young, or clean or something

ubbidea oo oo what about clean and dirty? nah that kinda lame. what about the god of war or death or something and the god of love, or peace (im thinking roman or greek here by the way) a begger and a price, a virgen and a slut, a whitch and a fairy, a gremlen and a fairy, an ork and an elf (Lord of the rings)

ill keep thinking and write up anymore i think of. when the party? let me no what you go as tongue

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Genevivemember
17 posts

Posted:
So far I am only thinking 'normal' things like angels and devils and the like, but EVERYONE will be thinking the same thing and I dont want to blend in and be like everyone else!

So, oposites yes!

Maybe school girl, gangster, nurse?? To boring though hey?

I'm liking your fairy idea!

Thanks for your ideas smile

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
oooh i like that virgin/slut idea! the front of you could be all white and virginal looking and when you turn round the back could be all cut away reveiling really kinky slutty undies

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Genevivemember
17 posts

Posted:
wicked idea! thats what I'm talkin' about!

I was thinking how I could incorporate ALL the themes into one :P

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
or you could dress up as a baby doll- cos they're nice and good

but then have devil horns, have the dress real short so it shows you kinky undies, have high babydoll fetish shoes on and carry around a whip and handcuffs or something instead of the usual teddy bear!?!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Could paint half your body black and the other half white and walk around showing off your profile's.... Half evil, half good... confused

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
I was an S/M Fairy for Halloween one year. Innocent-looking frilly pink dress, fairy wings, all sweetness and light, with a pair of cuffs and a whip dangling off my belt, and a riding crop in my hand. A tourist took a photo of his son with me (I was hanging out by the WTC), and I got to spank Jesus. You could do something along those lines...

E pluribus unum, baby.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
sweet and sour?
master and slave?

i bet you could get a few ideas from the either/or thread!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
well you could have a worty nose, some deveil horns, perfect ringlets in you hair, hard out make-up on one side (sluty) perfect make-up on the other, a really "nice" outfit but covered in mud and dirt and really lowcut and short (so you can see narrs kinky nickers) fishnet, elf boots, a teddy bear in one hand and a whip in the other...? i dunno that sounds a little crazy dont it ubbloco

for halloween this year i went as a punk fairy. it was gr8! had a singled top, a long lace/net skirt thing, wings, wond, all in black. painted my face white, had black as make-up teased my hair heaps, fishnet gloves... it was really fun. my friends when as an undertaker, a leprocorn (i dont no how to spell that) a whitch hunter, and a mad docter. i can send you a pic if you want to see biggrin

i was a really good party beerchug

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
right so keeping in the theme of things. its my birthday soon and im wanting to have a fancy dress party. anyone go ideas on a theme? iv got a few but im not sure and wouldnt mind sum more if you guys have any ideas. i have so far

book characters
movie "
nursery rhyme "
cartoons
tribes
black and white
P party (altho thats been done a bit. altho i dont think iv ever been to a p pary before)
A party
J party

but im not really sure about any of them tho.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i had a gambling party for my 16th...dressed up 20s and 30s, got some chips and played varous card games, roulette, hired a spinning wheel and you could win prizes....and mum and dad taped horse races that we could bet on.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
lol. man that sound wicked! did you wear big hats too?

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
I celebrated my 33 & a third birthday with a 'Jesus' theme, mainly due to the fact that at 33 & 4 months, I had lived longer than the guy.... ubbloco Lots of sandals & long flowing robes, it was all very mellow, nothing sacrilegious about it at all tongue

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
we're having a 20's cocktail party soon, altho i think the martini glasses are a little more 70's than not.

My friend had a sweater party which was strange.

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Genevivemember
17 posts

Posted:
Theme parties are so much fun!
You could have a rubix cube party, kind of like musical chairs. Everyone has to come wearing 1 colour all over, when the music stops you have to change 1 item of clothing with someone else, and it can never be the same person. Aim is to have all the different colours on by the end of the party! Its wicked fun.
Or...
I had a 'come as your favourite village people person' party! that was classic!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ANGEL AND DEVIL IS A GREAT IDEA!!!

half and half of your body, Ive seen it done before and it worked a treat... one white wing one red...

oh it will be lovely ubbtickled
EDITED_BY: Valura (1075179137)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
When you do half/half stuff, spend a very large amount of your time on the facial aspect of it. I think the most important part for such a costume is for the contrast between A and B to be extremely prominent in the face makeup/accessories... don't work on the costume and forget what people will be looking at when they talk to you!

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
wow thos are all such good ideas! thanks guys biggrin hug

i had another one on the weekend, and i have another one this weekend too. last week there wasnt a theme which i think took a little of the fun out of it. i went sort of as a punk. but i looked a little like a hooker as well, the fach that one of the girls went as a hooker and had amost the same things as me on the bottem half kinda didnt help. i had a red tartin mini skirt, fish nets, black knee high boots (she also had all that) a black top ("bad girls rock" $20 at jay jays) all cut up and with lots of salfty pins, a coller with spikes, fish net gloves, hard core makeup, a ring thru my lip, and massive frings pushed forwards with the rest of my hair tyed back, and a blue strip down the middle. we also had a pimp, a hooker, a 1800s hore, and agent smith, a zorro, a gangester, snow white (who i think lookd more like a snow queen but) and ed. twas good fun. got lots of looks in town. i think lots a pple thought that was "me" ubblol

i was informed this morning that its roz's bday and shes having a dress up party as well, and i have intutons to dress as a slaper (sluty for those of you who dont no what that is) so pple well have seen me in town dressed like that last week, and then see me again this week (its a very small town) and wel start thinking things! which is not good because its a small down and word gets around ya no what i mean. ah well!

keep the ideas coming thru if you have more! beerchug