Page:
cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hi everyone i just wondered what all your real names are? mines *looks around before whispering* alina frown CPG

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

TheGrynygoggmember
47 posts

Posted:
Isn't Ali Bongo married to Victoria Wood? The Storyteller was the best damn thing on tv. I only have 4 episodes on two vids though. I didn't think that they released any more than that. We did tape off the tv but then it got recorded over. 'Where the devil is that devil of mine?'

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

Storytellermember
19 posts

Posted:
My label is Jeremy. Far as I know it don't mean a damn thing.

Ribbons of color twining and flux, open tomorrow for me

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
They have loads more episodes of storyteller available in the US. Loads of Fraggles too. And Tales of the Bunnies Picnic is out there. I've waited for 3 years but it doesn't look like they're ever going to release it here.You need a special VCR to watch American vids. I have one so I'm ok.I think Greek Myths is available there too. You remember that? Same format as Storyteller. Only Michael Gambon takes the role of storyteller in place of John Hurt. A lot darker, much nastier edge to the tales. Was on Sunday evenings, Channel 4. Only ran for one series.Victoria Wood is married to Jeffrey Durham. I can't recall if he used to be Ali Bongo or The Great Suprendo. *Goes off to find out*------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

HitokageSILVER Member
70 posts

Posted:
Todd Moreland Spitz. The middle and last are much more interesting than the first. Moreland is my mom's maiden name. Spitz is German for "point" I think...as in the point of the hair on a brush. Someone in my lineage was a brush maker. And no....there is no long version of "Todd"------------------"Burning--the process of breaking things down into a simpler form." -Hitokage---FireStorm---(jimidawg@snet.net)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever -Mahatma Ghandi

Burning--the process of breaking things down into a simpler form. -Hitokage-

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Maria de la Lobos:"My name means 'Maria of the wolves' so what is your name?"Butch:"Butch"Maria:"Butch... and what what does it mean?"Butch:"We're in America, means don't mean shit"That said, me name's Bill - but I'm often called Monkey thanks to that great sage (equal of heaven!) Bender the Offender is a role model of mine. Ni! =)------------------Its nice to be important but it's more important to be nice

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
yup as cantus pointed out my real name is liam. liam michael finnigan (my dads idea of a joke! grin

coarsemop on firemember
9 posts

Posted:
hey everyone. my name coarsemop was given to me by my best freind, when we learned it in our first english-lesson in school. i had a strange hairstyle then. my real name is luise-katrin, i prefer luka, my name sucks a bit. but not that much as hildegard, how they use to call my mom.flamey kisses

majikbratmember
12 posts

Posted:
Mine is Suzette. Means "a lily" WAAAAY to foo-foo for this girl. People have called me everything from Su to Zette to Suzi-Q (that one might get you punched however). But like i said on the other post on screen names. Most people these days call me Majikbrat, Majik, or DaBrat.------------------Around the pyre, a circle of thirteenThroughout these woods, ecstatic screamsI look deeply into your eyesI smell your hair, caress your thighsNow we'll make love by fire lightA blaze so high it lights the night"Type O Negative"

Around the pyre, a circle of thirteenThroughout these woods, ecstatic screamsI look deeply into your eyesI smell your hair, caress your thighsNow we'll make love by fire lightA blaze so high it lights the nightType O Negative

Storytellermember
19 posts

Posted:
I didn't even know there was a movie called storyteller. You learn something new every day. I got the name by turning into a grandfather every time I trip.------------------ Ribbons of color twining and flux, open tomorrow for me

Ribbons of color twining and flux, open tomorrow for me

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Liam = Irish form of william, meaning protectorMicheal = I cant remember but it has something to do with the archangel micheal, which in turn has something to do with warfare and millitary leadershipFinnigan = In pur irish means 'decendant of the farihaired man' or another way of translating it would be 'decendant of the fair haired stranger (or viking) ------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
Hi, I'm Stuart... I would have registered Stu on here, but someone has that name!!! shocked tongueAnyhows, I'm Stu, pleased to meet you too.TaStu

Imagine something witty or profound was here.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ok...not that anyone cares, but ill release my name.My full name is Andrew Wayne Donald Hale. I did not know i had two middle names untill i was about 18 yrs old when i saw my Birth certificate for the 1st time. Many of my friends call me Drew. But about 80 % of them call me Super'My full name means that i am:He who is a "Manly", "Slope Dwelling", "trustful", "Wagon maker", that wants to "Rule the world".Sounds about right..Super'[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 12 January 2002).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Page: