Page: 1...9192939495...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: PlugInClairey

haha it's probably a bit silly to mention that on a singles thread i guess! ubblol
oooooh it's so late... and i have to be up so early in the morning, tell me to go to bed!

Bed. Now. ubbrollsmile ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

PlugInClairey
BRONZE Member since Feb 2007

PlugInClairey

Total posts: 78
Posted:*sigh* FINE!!! rolleyes

Delete

monserat
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

monserat

My flabber is gasted

Total posts: 737
Posted:Well I think I've found out why that girl from a few weeks back never got back to me. Saw her in the pub I met her in and she ended up snogging some other bloke so I've chosen to believe she probably won't answer him if he calls her either. At least I know it wasn't personal! I don't feel so bad about it now. rolleyes

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted: Written by: monserat

Well I think I've found out why that girl from a few weeks back never got back to me. Saw her in the pub I met her in and she ended up snogging some other bloke so I've chosen to believe she probably won't answer him if he calls her either. At least I know it wasn't personal! I don't feel so bad about it now. rolleyes

hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Sambo_Flux
GOLD Member since Jun 2006

Sambo_Flux

Introverted

Total posts: 833
Posted:Awwwwww.... hug

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Delete

monserat
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

monserat

My flabber is gasted

Total posts: 737
Posted:Cheers guys. I wasn't that bothered really, I was expecting to bump into her in there again at some point. Didn't speak to her this time but I'd be quite happy to if we ended up standing next to each other at the bar or something. It's just nice to know that I hadn't necessarily done something to scare her off or anything, just that she'd had a laugh with me over the evening and it was a kiss goodnight.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Delete

Lost83spy
BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!

Total posts: 587
Posted:awwww! lotsa hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

blu_valley
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Total posts: 197
Posted:I have a date on friday, a proper big girl's date! With a ex-rugby player in a REAL restaurant eek ...I'm afraid...

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Sob story of the week...

Met a guy on a certain networking site... Started chatting to him, cute, blond dreds, drummer, generally quite cool, got along famously. Even arranged to go for a night out tomorrow.

THEN

Got a message back saying that he was actually straight and he didn't realise I was gay until I made a reference to the film '300'(!) and that he was wondering why he was getting messages from lots of gay men recently. Apparently his mate changed his sexuality status when he left his computer logged on. He appologised for the confusion, it doesn't bother him and still wonders if I fancy the night out.

Arse... (or lack of...)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Fr34k
BRONZE Member since Jan 2007

Total posts: 62
Posted: Written by: blu_valley

I have a date on friday, a proper big girl's date! With a ex-rugby player in a REAL restaurant eek ...I'm afraid...

Oooh goody thats awesome biggrin will keep fingers crossed smile good luck, And do not be afraid be yourself

Delete

E_V_I_L

E_V_I_L

Mosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.

Total posts: 346
Posted:I got pulled for the second week running. Last week - she was 18. This week, the lady was 25.

Result ? Not sure. T'was fun, much fun for sure, but I still want the one from last summer. Meh. Still, nice to know that I'm semi-decent and approachable!

Blu_Valley - Good luck! Ex-Rugby ? Same here, if he's got any stlye he'll be a total gent.

Neon - That sucks man, but if he still wants to chill out wheres the harm ? I still hang around with people who like me or who I like and feelings aren't mutual.

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Delete

pineapple pete
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

pineapple pete

water based

Total posts: 5125
Posted:ooo, have fun lois smile hug kiss

arg, maybe you should convert him dave smile hug

yup, im still here

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

blu_valley

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Posted:hug's to all biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:hug for lois wink I'm an ex rugby player... you never dated me frown

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

blu_valley

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Posted:I normally go for the tall skinny boys with long hair (what can I say, they do it for me ubblol ), this boy is breaking all the rules, but I met him through creative writing, so we have something major in common (he really likes my stuff, and flattery works! ubblol ). And when I met you Mynci, you were scarcely without a girlfriend...then I got to know you so it was too late anyway ubblol tongue

I'll be honest, I haven't got high hopes for this ( I don't think I'm ready for anything...with anyone at the moment), but I'd be silly not to give it a go... because you never know. smile hug

Delete

Matty_B
SILVER Member since Feb 2005

Matty_B

veteran

Total posts: 1314
Posted:Good luck me lady . . . hug

It is bitterly quiet around here frown

Delete

E_V_I_L

E_V_I_L

Mosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.

Total posts: 346
Posted:I thought it was more tangtastically sour than bitter. biggrin

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Delete

Fr34k

Posted:It is indeed, ppl are getting hooked up like i said last time... Except a few lonely ppl around here

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:biggrin cool bounce sunny beerchug clap bounce2 hug hug2

Better? biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Fr34k

Posted:Tanks birgit biggrin ubbrollsmile hug cool
EDITED_BY: Fr34k (1175003149)

Delete

blu_valley

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Posted:*does happy dance*

biggrin

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:I HATE it when guys pretend that they are single!

Been chatting to a really nice guy recently.. and then I go and check his myspazz.. nice link there to his girlfriends myspazz and everything.. lots of cute pictures and messages back and forth to each other.. and over the past few days - so his excuse of 'it finished a while ago' is just crap.. grrrrrr!

Now do I tell her that he's fooling around behind her back..??

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted: Written by: MisStix

I HATE it when guys pretend that they are single!

Been chatting to a really nice guy recently.. and then I go and check his myspazz.. nice link there to his girlfriends myspazz and everything.. lots of cute pictures and messages back and forth to each other.. and over the past few days - so his excuse of 'it finished a while ago' is just crap.. grrrrrr!

Now do I tell her that he's fooling around behind her back..??

Both genders are guilty of that, i've discovered hug
I met someone who I thought was really genuine online, talked to her for about a month, then I got the courage to ask to meet her in person. Not for a date or anything, but I felt a strong connection and I didn't want it to be kept behind electronic walls. That's when "her partner" suddenly came into the picture when she never mentioned anything of him, and her myspace page also said she was single.

That was the start of many uncovering of other lies and flaws...Turns out she wasn't worth knowing after all smile hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I got my Easter parcel a bit early! Anyone want some choccie? bounce

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Fr34k

Posted:Bren and stix, some %$#^up happen to me as well, so yeah it seems like it is a commin thing that happens. Really turned out bad in the end hey.

Oh Stix I would tell her if I were you smile ok i'm scorpio so revenge is something I do biggrin

Quote for the day: Revenge is a meal best served cold.

Sad thing is the silly girl will probably just forgive him and go back for more. What is up with that?

Edit

I'll have a choccie biggrin

EDITED_BY: Fr34k (1175168651)

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Right now there's a choice of milk chocolate, and somewhat darker almond-chili chocolate. Yummmmm.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Matty_B

Matty_B

veteran

Posted:So does becoming a Dr. help in my bid to get out of singledom ? (sorry slightly excited right now!)

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Oooooooooh Matty!!! Congrats bounce

My funding is running out on Saturday eek had a bit of a crisis about it last night wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Matty_B

Matty_B

veteran

Posted:oh dear hug

Delete

Fr34k