Page: 1...5051525354...145
Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Total posts: 737
Posted:Cheers Brenn! I'm being a bit careful as I've been caught out like this before, reading too much into things. It could've just been drunken affection and me seeing things that just aren't there!

Adya - Luke??? do you mean me or someone else?? If it is me thank you honey! hug

Still,last night was cool. We agreed we should start spending more time together and she wants us to go out and get drunk 'like a couple of 16 year olds' at some point. I came home feeling very calm and content, fell asleep more or less as soon as my head hit the pillow and slept right through to when the alarm went off for the first time in ages. biggrin

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: monserat

Cheers Brenn! I'm being a bit careful as I've been caught out like this before, reading too much into things. It could've just been drunken affection and me seeing things that just aren't there!

I'm with you all the way on that statement. I have been lead to the point of certainty only to be dropped on my arse a day later. Her loss, of course wink but damn it hurt like hell! haha.
Either I didn't pick it up in the previous post or you hadn't mentioned the her being drunk bit. I still say it sounds positive, but yes, tread carefully smile I'm certain you'll be right though smile hug

Written by:

Still,last night was cool. We agreed we should start spending more time together and she wants us to go out and get drunk 'like a couple of 16 year olds' at some point. I came home feeling very calm and content, fell asleep more or less as soon as my head hit the pillow and slept right through to when the alarm went off for the first time in ages. biggrin

Hearing that you both agreed to it is promising indeed. I would be look forward to the next encounter smile Best of luck my friend! hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:I did neglect to mention the last time I saw was when we randomly bumped into each other in a pub, but it was early in the evening so she wasn't hammered. Just drunk enough to take a chance maybe?? It's why I'm trying not to read too much into it, could mean something could mean nothing. shrug

Written by: Brenn

I'm with you all the way on that statement. I have been lead to the point of certainty only to be dropped on my arse a day later. Her loss, of course wink but damn it hurt like hell! haha.

Yup, harsh when that happens, don't want to do that again.

Very much looking forward to the next encounter! wink

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Posted: Written by: monserat

I did neglect to mention the last time I saw was when we randomly bumped into each other in a pub, but it was early in the evening so she wasn't hammered. Just drunk enough to take a chance maybe?? It's why I'm trying not to read too much into it, could mean something could mean nothing. shrug

On the positive side, she could have been less inhibited and was professing what she's really feeling? smile Keep guarded but positive!

Written by:

Very much looking forward to the next encounter! wink

I bet you are, I bet you are, wink wink, nudge nudge nudge, say no more say no more, say..no..more!

</monty python reference> biggrin

&#2384;

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:You can never have too much Monty Python! although there is no part of that sketch that I can carry on with that won't make me look sleazy or like a bit of a saddo in relation to this thread...

likes photography does she eh? click click, eh??

does she go? he asked him knowingly.. I bet she does, I bet she does!

You've been with a lady, right... what's it like?

The joys of a mispent youth!! ubblol

Delete

Adya Miriyana
Adya Miriyana

*slou?
Total posts: 6554
Posted:hehe monserat - your name is Luke??

hugging lion's name is also Luke!

ubblol

so i'm not sure who they were meant to be for.. but hey why not squishy kitten hugs to you both hey??! grouphug biggrin

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:no I'm not a Luke, that's why I was confuzzled! and I didn't look far enough up the thread to see who else you could've been talking about redface

ah hell, squishy kitten hugs all round! grouphug

Delete

Hugging_Lion
Meep
Total posts: 166
Posted:hehehe Thanks Lou smile *squishy kitten hugs and big kitten hugs for monserat. ubblol and in fact big grouphug for everyone smile

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Delete

Adya Miriyana
Adya Miriyana

*slou?
Posted:woo.. it'll be just like a hug workshop.. or any of our gatherings really, hey ubblol

going to spinning friday mister lion?? cos i have a hug for you! neeed to get out.. even though im working saturday morning *eep* hmm we have an actual adelaide thread about someplace. i should find it hey...

Delete

Hugging_Lion
Meep
Total posts: 166
Posted:Yeah find that thread.. I have no idea where it is? I'm still finding my way round these parts...

And no I won't be. I have exam on monday and last assignment due on wensday.. THEN I'M FREE!

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Delete

Adya Miriyana
Adya Miriyana

*slou?
Posted:yup foundededed it. resurrected
wheee for being freeee! ubbrollsmile

Delete

Lost83spy
Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
Total posts: 587
Posted:Hehe! Thanks for all the hugs!

I'm doing much better now. I've moved on, I dont have time to wait for this guy to make up his mind.

hug ubbrollsmile ubbloco

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

silly_rilly
silly_rilly

Total posts: 24
Posted:hrmmm, I guess that I'm kind of single?
only 8 more months until next July... then I'll see m'girl!

so, does that count?

Delete

tillymoo
tillymoo

Total posts: 107
Posted: Written by: Lost83spy

Hehe! Thanks for all the hugs!

I'm doing much better now. I've moved on, I dont have time to wait for this guy to make up his mind.

hug ubbrollsmile ubbloco

good onya! i'm sure this has been brought up in here before but i was flipping through "he's just not that into you" today and there is a lot of 'you are too wonderful to be treatind like this...find someone who will treat you as the amaazing person you are' which i think is good advice, really biggrin

"A Thnead's a fine thing that all people need"
Dr Suess

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Posted: Written by: silly_rilly

hrmmm, I guess that I'm kind of single?
only 8 more months until next July... then I'll see m'girl!

so, does that count?

Assuming you're in a long distance relationship...No ubblol

&#2384;

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Lost83spy
Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
Total posts: 587
Posted:Yeah, I tend to agree on that one. You are not single my friend, hehe!

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:yay biggrin I've just been asked out by a cute trainee massage therapist bassist with a chocolate obsession biggrin

Now I hope I can fit him in before fxcking off to England for 4 weeks *grumble... talk about timing!!*

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:*pokes her head in the door*

mr-spunky-in-a-suit asked me out with only 2 and a bit weeks before i go to japan for 2 and a half month! you can do it birgit! go for it!! Wheee!! ubbrollsmile

oooh! the currently song playing for me! "honey, get it while you can. don't turn your back on love" ...thanks Janis Joplin! you tell birgit! biggrin

*disappears in a puff of smoke*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Posted: Written by: Birgit

yay biggrin I've just been asked out by a cute trainee massage therapist bassist with a chocolate obsession biggrin

Now I hope I can fit him in before fxcking off to England for 4 weeks *grumble... talk about timing!!*

4 weeks... Try a year wink

The 4 weeks will fly. Don't you worry smile

&#2384;

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:hahahahaha!!!! So. Incompatible schedules mean we'll meet on the Saturday and I'll be leaving on the Sunday. On the plus side of things I'll get hot chocolate.

The REAL timing problem is that I'll be going on holidays right after the 4 weeks (Germany, Christmas), and then on holidays with ANOTHER cute boy and his mates for New Year's ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:Nothing better than knowing your friends support you:

Written by: some weirdo I know who's obviously very worried about my reputation

Make sure you put out on the first date, otherwise he'll think you're posh or something!

ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
Total posts: 3764
Posted:ubblol

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

burningoftheclavey
burningoftheclavey

lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
Total posts: 926
Posted:*le sigh* im getting fed up with being single. its been great dont get me wrong i enjoyed being able to go out and perv on hot guys and maybe more but nothing ever leads to anything, or they turn out to have girlfriends...(or wifes...bloomin south africans grr) and itd just be nice to have someone to snuggle into at any given time....

however. there is one guy......... ubblove we shall see how it goes. hes not extremely confident in this kind of thing so im going to try and take things slower than i ever have before..... meditate

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:We all know how you feel clavey! hug hug and good luck!

Delete

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:i dont know how you feel clavey! hug hug and good luck! tongue

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Total posts: 3882
Posted: Written by: burningoftheclavey

however. there is one guy......... ubblove we shall see how it goes. hes not extremely confident in this kind of thing so im going to try and take things slower than i ever have before..... meditate

Thats so sweet. Its really nice to hear that from a ladee...

I have liked so many girls and been to shy to do anything and let me tell you, theres nothing quite like kicking yourself in the ass years later when you find out that she fancied the pants off you too. smile

hug for clavey. brightened up my day

Love is the law.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:I have broken many a hip from kicking myself for MANY missed opportunities...

I went on a night out with an ex. I noticed one of his friends had a bit of a Wayne-Static thing going on an thought 'ooooh'. Then my ex made mention that he liked the guy, I (being the idiot I am) told him to go for it and stop being such a p*ssy (ha!) and they pulled each other and we stopped at my exe's place. The next morning I walked into town to get the train home and I walked with this guy and we went for a friendly drink and I ended up falling for this guy BAD!

Months later I find him online and having gotten over him (a bit) I admitted that I liked him. He was gobsmacked as he said at the end of the day he preferred me! I asked him on a date and was rather excited until a few days later I found he had met the love of his life! Who he's still with now... frown

Now let that be a lesson to you kids!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:awww Neon hug

At least he's found the love of his life though and has left you free to meet yours! Imagine it going wrong and your Mr. Right Guy had come along and left again while you were with that guy!!

I'm getting a tiny bit excited about Saturday biggrin Plan is we'll go flying a kite and picnicking on the beach. Scottish North Sea Coast in mid-November... I've found a fellow lunatic it seems bounce

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

87wt2gxq7
87wt2gxq7

veteran
Total posts: 1502
Posted:Birgit love, I don't want to be mean or nuthin but could you please stop rubbing it in our sad single little faces okay thanks!!!!! mad

( wink )

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:ubblol

But I'm still single! And very likely will be after Saturday even if it goes well, so tongue, I'm gonna rub in whatever I want whenever I want. bounce bounce bounce

And I'll be away for a month soon so you won't have to listen to me then, you won't even find out how it went! hug

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Page: 1...5051525354...145