Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
just got dumped... single isn't nice.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

DevilsarmyBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,984 posts

Posted:
awww theo cheer up[ single sucks but its good when it means freedom ^^

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

Theo_SILVER Member
Dirty Hippie
347 posts

Posted:
i guess so. i've had worse breakups.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
Written by: jinx-raverbird

single is good

until you've been that way for 9 years... then it gets stale frown i'm racing towards my shelf life

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
I just split up too so im like Theo, Single sucks! When do u start getting over them?

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
that i'm not exactly sure, but i love the stage where you are completely and utterly over them - cos thats when you start wearing the jewellery they gave you again!

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Suibomaddict
577 posts

Posted:
Not so easy when there's a child involved. Freakin relationships...

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

LothoBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
Well this is my deybue on this site and i figure i need to make myself known... lol so strait to the singles thread *hides face* but i have to say singles are much more interesting than couples

mad2 i mean i have had friends girls have sucked the soul out of and draged into there own little groups to never be seen again and are now "a couple" which aparently means us singles are lower than them... no offence to you girls im sure guys have done the same to girl friends of yours but i cant relate of course :P.

Hehehe im done... hrm i just opened your intro thread Rouge Dragon ubbloco 15 pages damn I have a feeling my intro thread wasnt random enough *hides face again* i have ahh... yes well i havn't passed my driving test for using this site yet :P

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Lotho - my intro thread is NOTHING compared to some! ubblol go check out Cantus' or Flynt's to name only 2! ubblol

I'm disappointed you didn't post in it for me, though! *sulk*

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
*pokes his head in tentatively, trying not to be noticed, trundles over to the refreshments table*

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
yer but people moan about there mates disappearing but they do it to when they are loved up

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Written by: Rouge Dragon

go check out Cantus' or Flynt's....

Funny. I'm still single tho... :P

Currently on the right side up of the world.

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
not when pounce gets through with you wink

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hello

My name is Dave and I'm a Homosexual...

Wait, this is isn't the HA meeting is it....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
lol, Firenice, she can wait three years like she's supposed to.

so there.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Can I get some cuddles off some people, girls or boys I dont mind. Im still not over my ex steve im so sad, its been 8 long months and I still cry when I think of him and I think of him everynight I cant help it, or hear Whitney-bitch-Houston singing I will allways love you.

I hate being single, I had the perfect man, he was kind and sweet and funny and sensative and sexy as hell. Right up until he ran off and I never heard from him again. Apparently going out with someone for 6 months dosent qualifiy for an actual goodbye or the certacy of being told its over, and niether does being friends for over two years (as if 6 months isnt enough)

and yes its 2am, I have gotten into this habbit of staying up because at night when ive nothing to accupy myself with all I can think about is steve, so I do anything to put off going to sleep at night right up until now when i cant stay up or do anyhting any longer then I end up thinking about him anyway and I wake uo the next morning (afternoon) shatterd and the circle repeats over and over. I have absolutly no opinion of myself anymore, I was stupid and blind and had my head up in the clouds for too long and now im right back to how I felt before I met steve ubbcrying

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
hug Hugs all round hug

I'm sorta in the same boat but different. It was me that ended it because we didn't seem to fully gel as a couple but agreed to be friends but he's coming across as a bit reticent to do just that.

In the end Joe, for all of us one time or another will be alone. You just need to learn to see yourself as someone worth being alone with before anyone else can do the same. Need to be comfortable in your own company and get it into your head that being single isn't an unnatural state of being.

Hope that helps...

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
hug hug hug hug hugbrit jo hug hug hug hug hug
i just have nightmares about my ex but i have been there it hurts so much becouse you prob feel as if you have lost a friend to. i fell in love over 2 years ago and spent a year looking for him in crowds of people even tho i knew he wouldnt be there and didnt sleep becouse he was all i thought about i know it isnt much good but lots of horlicks helps the nights and a friend on the phone can take your mined away and i know i have said this befor but if you make a list of everything you never got around to it will keep your mined on other things i hope thats a lil bit of help hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
hug aww Joe, dont dwell on it.
Everytime you think of him, just push the thought out of your mind.
try and move on sweetheart, he's obviously not as perfect as you thought because he treated you like crap. You deserve someone who'll treat you with love and respect (and who's sexy as hell, of course).
It;ll happen, in the meantime, be happy being you biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

181 posts

Posted:
Dam Joe that sounded so much like me. I stay up constently because i know ill lie awake in bed thinking about my ex, and ill be crying usually so ill stay up to make myself completely nackered just so i can sleep straight off. It works well up untill u have to get up in the morning for school. Dont we all just wish for the day we're over our ex's and can live on with our life.

Heres a cheer to thoughs days!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I'm single again...my boyfriend who I deeply love has decided he has had enough and will be moving out this weekend.

It hurts so much and there is not a damn thing I can do to stop it.

I will not cry, I will not cry....

Why do I always go for the ones who will never love me as much as I love them?

I should just give up trying to find someone...it will just never work with me.

So now I am stuck in a foriegn country where I know next to no one and came to be with him and now I have nothing....maybe it is time to go home...

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
aww babes hug a door always closes so a new one may open. our ex partners are our lessons in life and push us closer to finding the right person it may hurt but there is a reason for it we live and we learn and the day will come when you will look back and understand why life chose this path for you hug

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
oh hun, you poor thing. mega hug hug2 for you!!!!

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Single, and have been for months. Don't want to be single at this moment in time, but I've got stuff to figure out!! Just, nights like this make you wish you weren't alone!

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Medusa:
You're fit.
You'll easily find someone who you will realise was much better for you anyway. smile

Have a hug though. hug2

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
i'm single single single... but happy happy happy biggrin

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

181 posts

Posted:
Im Single and sad. Depressed. Turned to alcohol and crying. Why does my ex keep saying she loves me and yet i know she is lieing but my heart keeps on believing her. So that bit of hopes left. And then broken and over and over again it goes.

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
it took me 8 months to get away from my ex he would lie cheat and was really abusive and every time i walked away he would turn up at my door on his knees begging me to forgive him. He would not leave me alone yet he still lied and went behined my back i tryed to get away and after 8 months i was black and blue and afraid to tell anybody how bad it had got. He made my life a living hell and my mined was not my own any more he would tell me how great the other girls were and how pathetic i was. I turned to him one day and told him that i would rather be hit in the face 100 times than take the mental abuse i learned a big lesson from him to stop believing in some 1 the moment they lie and get out asap if some body really loves you they will not lie to you so dont fool your self even tho you like to have hope that they will change the harsh fact is that they can only change on there own and if you keep forgiving them they will not learn by it and will only get worse. I know my case is extream but it still has the same lesson.

181 posts

Posted:
Thanks shosh. Your case seems much more extreme and glad your over it. I'm learning, still a bit weary at the moment. Still not looking at girls the same, im quite reclusive still. But hopefully ill spark out by the British Juggling Convention. Thats something to look forward to.

Ange_GSCGOLD Member
HOP's glowstick ambassador!!
128 posts

Posted:
Meh, Im single but hopefully not for long. I have a date this weekend with a girl I like so we'll see how that goes......

*crosses fingers*

missegyptology: "I just remember beingall off balance and unicycling really fast down to campus and the arabic was all blurred on the page"

^When Linz pulls an all nighter before Arabic class^

Page: ......