Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Instead of wanting someone I can't have,I don't want the someone I can have...who wants to swop with me? ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I'll swap, if you want:
'I want someone, even though it'll be a horrible idea'

Kupo!

fake teeth and glueBRONZE Member
Checking who's online, watching you!
1,972 posts

Posted:
on the point of saying that doing something and regretting it is better than not doing it at all,
instead of looking at as not doing something and regretting it you could look at it in the way that, you did do something and possibly regret it but that thing happened to be "not doing something," because everything you do is a choice aswell as doing "nothing" and you couldn't have missed out on doing stuff cos you did, and think of all the stuff you might not have done if you "had" done something opposed to not doing something which is as i have already said actually is doing something, it depends on your opinion though.

hope it makes sence........
hope it helps anyone who is relevant to it as it is to you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(?) smile

you just lost the game!!!!!! !!!!!

knowledge is power, power corupts, study hard, become evil.

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
Why is it every guy I meet just wants to be FWB? Where are all the nice boys? Oh right... They're all on HoP!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
yeh.. that whole thing never goes well.. or, at least, doesnt go well after a couple of weeks :nod:

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

faith enfireBRONZE Member
wandering thru the woods of WI
3,556 posts

Posted:
i'm back

so boyfriend was drunk biking and got hit by a car...it would have taken me an hour to get to him and he was drifting in and out of conciousness...and I'm a selfish bitch because I told him to call a friend who is ten minutes away

ack I hate boys

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
yeesh...

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

3,556 posts

Posted:
did i mention his family owns an ambulance company

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
bounce2 bounce Ka boingy boingy boingy! bounce bounce2

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ditto
What she said ubblol

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
i'm single and it's summer. sunny but i am not into random snogging, that's just weird and silly.

P.S. i like the word snog.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
but it's not summer jo! or at least it's not acting like it - damn you rain! *shakes fist* not sure what's worse, it being sunny and having no-one to spend the day with, or it raining and having no-one to cuddle up with - despite quite enjoying being single at the mo, i do miss all that. maybe i'll cuddle up with some ice-cream instead - ice cream is ALWAYS there for me biggrin

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

3,556 posts

Posted:
should I really keep popping in here, or just wait to see if he changes his mind?

Faith

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Is this jerk-whos-parents-own-an-anbulance-company?

Kupo!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
it is summer sunny rain is good because the world gets thirsty biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
The world does get thirsty! But sunshine is still more fun smile Aw hey, skin is waterproof smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

darkness-beforeGOLD Member
Rock is dead, long live paper and scissors
197 posts

Posted:
Technically its not actually, thats why you go pruny in the bath. Skin is a semi permiable membrane. bounce

But YAY sunshine! sunny biggrin

Eagles may soar but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

Telepath wanted, you know where to apply.

3,556 posts

Posted:
ummm yes it is ubblol

Faith

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Gah. I was talking to a friend of mine and happened to mention that I've been single for quite a long time, but that I was happy with it and had no reason or plans to change the situation. At this point he gave me a wierd loko and asked me 'Dude, is everything OK? Did something happen?'

Although his concern was welcome, it was somewhat insulting at the same time. Anyone else had something similar happen to them?

Kupo!

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jarle

Gah. I was talking to a friend of mine and happened to mention that I've been single for quite a long time, but that I was happy with it and had no reason or plans to change the situation. At this point he gave me a wierd loko and asked me 'Dude, is everything OK? Did something happen?'

Although his concern was welcome, it was somewhat insulting at the same time. Anyone else had something similar happen to them?

Some people have the weird belief that happiness is only derived if you're with a significant other, and that contentment derived outside of this is weird, alien & foreign.

Gregor is a weird name.

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol

*sings* I'm walking on sunshine, wo-oa-ah-oh... biggrin :sunshine:

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Damn it, now I wanna watch Futurama.

Kupo!

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
lol, just been watching that episode

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
And THAT'S why they call me The Amazing Bender!

Kupo!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Is it normal to really really fancy someone you hardly know and have only seen maybe a couple of times? And I don't mean fancy a little bit, I mean fancy A LOT??! ubblol

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Most likely just because ... wink

No worries, enter the galactic portal of experience - it's a carmic crossroad...

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: blu_valley

Is it normal to really really fancy someone you hardly know and have only seen maybe a couple of times? And I don't mean fancy a little bit, I mean fancy A LOT??! ubblol

Yes wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
I know how you feel Blu *sigh*

hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
No its a good thing! biggrin
I'm very pleased, I haven't actually properly fancied anyone in aaages! I was starting to worry that I would never fancy anyone ever again! Even if I don't really know him ubblol biggrin bounce

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Blu, I properly fancy someone too!It's scary as hell!!! bounce

Page: ......