Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Total posts: 756
Posted:But.... crosswords get *more* fun as you get older, guys appear to get less so, so you may have it right..

Besides, who wants a guy that falls over you, it'd get really annoying after a bit.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

=Flashpoint=
=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets
Total posts: 2719
Posted:"did you enjoy your trip dear"

smile

Girl I kissed a few weeks back turned up tonight. Must remember to take my beer goggles off next time...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Delete

shocked_prawn
shocked_prawn

old hand
Total posts: 865
Posted:oh dear, but surely it could be worse??

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:She wasn't a grizzly bear was she?

Kupo!

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:Or one of these?

Non-Https Image Link

The bottom middle is kinda cute, but standing dude at top left looks like the overprotective sibling type.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:Hmmmm. I think Brenn's just brought back to my mind the fact that I don't like hairy much.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:oh come on...we've all pulled a complete munter once! i once got off with a girl who looked exactly like scary mary from the phones 4 u adverts!

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Posted:I really am a Star Wars geek. I just double-checked to make sure I couldn't recognise any Wookies.

Kupo!

Delete

fire.chef
fire.chef

crazy mofo
Total posts: 99
Posted:Thats rather unlucky dude, but at least she wasnt violent. I once went out with this girl she was sweet but me and my friends used to call her miss piggy (she didnt know this) and one night we all went out and it came out that we called her this, she head butted then kicked me in a tender area the next thing i know is waking in hospital with concussion, 3 broken ribs a broken nose a big gash across my head (7 stiches) and various other ailments

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Total posts: 1046
Posted:Ouch...

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:"she was sweet" - sounds like it. Though calling your gf Miss Piggy behind her back sounds like you're sweet, too wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

=Flashpoint=
=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets
Total posts: 2719
Posted:Um, lets just say she was a little... lopsided... wink

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Delete

shocked_prawn
shocked_prawn

old hand
Total posts: 865
Posted:tue that weve all done that, my mates knickmaned one of my exes "the mole" thank goodness he never found out ubblol

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Delete

Sarah_P
Total posts: 78
Posted:ubblove I think I'm in love with this thread.

As one who only recently left the MEN SUCK! train, it's still nice to see others who've had worse experiences than me. What can I say, misery totally loves company. :P

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Posted:*Moves in and collapses down on a beanbag*

Well, I guess I belong in here now, shes off to Thailand for 3 months on a spiritual retreat, which doesn't leave too much room for me...

I knew all this was coming when we got together though, and if we both feel the same way in 3 months time then it might work out. In the meantime, come on the single life!

Delete

fire.chef
fire.chef

crazy mofo
Total posts: 99
Posted:shout out who ever hasn't called their gf or bf a pet name without their knowledge.

Yo Yo Yo motherfcukers

Delete

Fyre
Fyre

enthusiast
Total posts: 315
Posted:sadly, i have to join this thread ;( my gf couldn`t handle it that i`m in the army and we almost never get to see eachother :/

If we can`t live in peace then fu*k it, let`s die.
The owner of Chellybeans right arm!

Peace -Fyre-

Delete

JaqueDark
journeyman
Total posts: 55
Posted:I be single and Proud XD

Them menfolk are nothing but trouble. I'm having meh time and focusing on making me happy before I worry about anything else. Yee!

JD
x

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:being single still sucks ass! its crap not having anybody to even just huddle up to on cold nights.... i repeat...being single sucks ass!

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

JaqueDark
journeyman
Posted: Written by :the_mods_stole_my_name

being single still sucks ass! its crap not having anybody to even just huddle up to on cold nights.... i repeat...being single sucks ass!

Hm I gotta agree with ya there. I do miss cuddling, but I have meh Kumagarou when I's is sad so it's not all bad. =:3

JD
x

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:kumagarou?

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

bodhisattva
my body is a tattooed temple
Total posts: 366
Posted:it's taken me forever to read this only to end with kumagarou . kumagarou?

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Posted:You read the whole singles thread?

Kumagarou?

Kupo!

Delete

JaqueDark
journeyman
Posted: Written by :fire.chef

shout out who ever hasn't called their gf or bf a pet name without their knowledge.

Yeh uhh I did. My ex... he doesn't know this but I call him cucumber boy... and not even for any obvious reason. ubbloco

Oh and about kumagarou... I'm a big anime fan and kumagarou is a plushie from one of my favourite shows. It's a pink bunny rabbit. Actually, at the moment I do prefer my little kuma to any guy, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!ubbrollsmile

JD

x

EDITED_BY: JaqueDark (1212260916)

Delete

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Total posts: 784
Posted:Wow, must be a good bunny then. I want one.

BORED of being single now. No time to be anything else though, suckssssssssssss........

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

Delete

Sarah_P
Total posts: 78
Posted:I don't mind being single so much, especially since I run with the renfaire circuit. Makes some things a bit easier and less dramatic.

Still, I often wish I had someone to cuddle with on a regular basis or call when I get, erm, itches. I want a relationship but have yet to find anyone worthwhile who's close to where I live. (lots of folks farther away, like 4+ hours, which is total hardcore suckage)

Delete

NathanielEverist
NathanielEverist

enthusiast
Total posts: 315
Posted:Just to be mean, I wanna highlight that I'm in a 4 year relationship and counting...

That said though, anybody that's been in a long-term relationship (by that I'm talking years, not months) will know that it can get pretty tedious.

You guys talk about how you miss having somebody to cuddle up to. Well, I miss being able to go a whole night without having a phone conversation that goes for so long it makes my ears hurt. I miss being able to hang out with my friends guilt free! In fact, I miss the feeling of not feeling guilty, period. I miss being able to dance, joke around and just have fun, without my girlfriend getting angry for me embarrassing her. And of course, I miss other girls. But most of all, I miss freedom.

Hopefully that will cheer some of you singles up. You've gotta remember, no matter where you are in life, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side once you've been on your current side long enough.

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:If the grass is greener on the other side, go there wink Or maybe talk to the gf about the guilt feelings? It doesn't sound very healthy.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:NathanielEverest, I'm sorry you are feeling that way about the relationship that you are in. It's not supposed to make you feel that way and if I at any time felt that way or felt that my boyfriend felt that way I would end it, even if it broke my heart, because thats not what love is supposed to be about. I'm not saying it's all sunshine and roses, but anyone who makes you feel guilty for being who you are doesn't love you the way you deserve to be loved. I'm not saying she doesn't love you or that you don't love her, all I'm saying is that to love is to understand, and the negative feelings you speak of are bread from misunderstanding.

Anyway, I'm not going to go into all that now, I am no one to point figers and reading over what I just wrote I see it might be construed as that, please don't take it that way! I just to say that a good relationship is supposed to be easy, and if it isn't it's not worth it. I was a hardcore singleton for...well forever, my longest "relationship" was only a few months and that was only because I wanted to beat my previous record and only saw 'boyfriends' on weekends, and I ended up really disliking every guy I got involved with for anythng more that a one night thing. I became disenchanted with the whole thing and stopped looking to the point where my drive was actually at 0.I decided that I would stop diving into anything that came my way and took my fancy and wait until I was sure. I was willing to wait forever if need be because I was tired of stringing people along and hurting feelings.It got to the point where I thought that there was something wrong with me becuase of how I felt about these men who I was supposed to be falling 'inlove' with.Actually I couldn't stand to be around them because I was trying to make a realtionship between a a piece of chalk and a piece of cheese work, and was confused when I didn't feel the way I thought I would feel. Then I met someone, well my eyes saw someone I already knew in a different light.Now I am little miss perfect girlfriend and I have never been this sickly happy. I recieve the love that I believe I am due and I love like I've never loved before. I just know that we were made for each other because it's all so easy and just feels so right.I never knew how easy it could be. It's over a year later and I cannot belive my luck, we are moving in together and planning the rest of our lives.

What I'm trying to say is that the one was worth waiting for and I'm so glad I decided when I did to stop jumping into silly little relationships for the sake of it and wasting mine and other peoples time, possibly breaking a few hearts along the way . In all fairness I thought I would be waiting for a whole lot longer so I do count myself extremely lucky, but it happened, and as cliched as it is, it happened when I stopped looking.

I am fully aware however, that if he does ever change his mind, i will undoubtedly be left to wonder the planet alone till the end of my days. ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Posted:Blu_valley, I'm with you 100%.

Things should happen without anything having to be forced and often the best things are those you didn't see coming. I look back on some of my past relationships and wonder what could have held me back from just walking away and the answer is, ultimately, fear. Its exactly the fear that many single people have, the same I used to, that of being alone forever. At some point though you have to realise its not about having someone there, its about being happy, weather you are alone or in a relationship.

I'm in the most "confusing" state at the moment in which I'm single and still sort of with a girl. Shes going away for a while and neither of us think a long distance thing is a good idea, but somehow we can't not be together in these last 3 weeks till she goes. Somehow we are both totally comfortable with whats going on which I would never have expected. I truly believe that when she returns we'll end up together again, but we don't really know what will happen.

The point I'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter if you are single, taken, married, having casual relations with 15 of your mates, whatever. Find a situation in which all of those involved can be happy and you're on a winner. If you're not happy you need to make a change either to yourself or your situation. Much love Nathaniel hug

Delete