Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
my body is a tattooed temple
366 posts

Posted:
Aurinko has chocolate cake , super-vegan-carrot-cake (very tasty , i may help myself to another bit whilst nobody is looking ) and a blue glittery cake . I'm sure you could have some if you ask . smile

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
*darn* we missed the show last night. We were sitting in a cafe checking out men on an internet-dating-homepage. That's much more fun when you do it in a group.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Well at least you got to see some men biggrin

I got to meet lots of men on the weekend (had a big picnic and pub thingy with friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends), and many of whom were weird.

My favourite was wearing his bike helmet over a safari hat. Since then the rest of us just say "two hats..." whenever something is weird, difficult to understand or silly. The really scary thing is that Hatman fancies me.

I did manage to scare another guy off by saying I was a woman and wouldn't even consider working if I had a boyfriend and I didn't care if he was up to 60 years old as long as he could pay for me. It worked, and I kept a very straight face. My friend who was sitting at the same table was trying not to pee himself laughing.

So, many offers but no taking wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
Would you have liked him better if he was wearing his safari hat over his bike helmet ? biggrin

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Actually... no! ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
*note to self - remove all headware before meeting Dr Birgit*

He was still your favourite though ! What must the rest have been like !! umm

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
With girlfriends! wink No, he wasn't my favourite at all, just the most obviously interested one... and one hat would be okay you know.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

HI !!!! just one hat ubblol

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
yesterday I was bouldering and I really convinced one of my bouldering-partners that it would be waaaay safer to boulder if I was touching him every now and then. ubblol Either he is stupid or randy or he fancies me.

@bodhisattva : umm

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
Dr Birgit said one hat would be ok so i put mine on, he he! ubblol

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
*throws impossibly cute guy-next-door onto the a-hole pile*

Well, he wasn't worth missing a tiramisu over (which I did).

*grump*

Actually I like a man that can wear a hat... just maybe not that one bodhi ubblol

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
yikes... what did he do? And believe it or not, Hatguy's looks would have been immensely improved by wearing that one!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
frown did he love himself more than anybody else could ? or was it something much worse ? sorry you missed a tiramisu frown

i do have other hats ,perhaps hat guy could borrow this one and try again shrug ubblol

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by :misscorinthian

Well, he wasn't worth missing a tiramisu over (which I did).

*Irks* That's not good. (missing the tiramisu, I mean). The last time that I kissed I guy I was just thinking about all the sleep I was missing by spending my time kissing him. So unfortunately I have had to throw him out of my place then in order to get my well deserved rest. Not a good sign, I think.

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
You should bare that in mind whilst you're bouldering ! biggrin just think how much climbing time you lost whilst touching your partner ubblol ubblol

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
I wanna go bouldering. No I do really, and not just to grope guys either ubblol

Nah, he didn't do anything really bad, just some minor and probably forgivable a-hole-ish behaviour. Problem is I'm not really in a very forgiving mood at the moment, and with all the alarm bells that were ringing already...

Meh, I might grab him back off the pile yet, but for the moment that's where he is!

Aurinko if the incident is a one off then I don't see it as a bad sign necessarily. Obviously if you think about sleeping every time you kiss him then maybe time to move on....

XLenX

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
You shouldn't be thinking about sleeping but about sleeping *with*... ubbangel

(G.W. Dahlquist)

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
i really should start going back to the indoor climbing wall again, there's lots and lots of sexy people there!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
redface I think i'm too young to be reading this ! biggrin
i might start bouldering again i found my stuff yesterday whilst hunting for my camping gear for play . I'll probably go by myself , wouldn't want chalk hand prints all over me ubbidea .... or maybe i would ubblol

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
I haven't been bouldering in ages! And I don't remember many pretty girls groping me in the middle of a problem... Maybe I was climbing wrong? Or maybe it was all the falling off that worked against me?

umm

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
Or maybe its yorkshire lasses ! i seem to have had the same problem as you ubblol ubblol

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Aurinko

*Irks* That's not good. (missing the tiramisu, I mean). The last time that I kissed I guy I was just thinking about all the sleep I was missing by spending my time kissing him. So unfortunately I have had to throw him out of my place then in order to get my well deserved rest. Not a good sign, I think.

ubblol

I've been in this situation many a time before. What can I say, I like my sleep! Although, have to say, never actually thrown anyone out of bed. More just kind of... turned my back on... rolleyes

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

jonnovnewbie
1 post

Posted:
hows it going ppls im new to this board my names jon an i am from mackay an like to twirl stick around was wondering if anyone from the area can put me on to any club or events in the area

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Hey Jon,

This is probably the wrong thread for that kind of question. If you head over to 'Meet People' section and post the same question, I'm sure someone will let you know. I'm pretty sure I've seen a HoPper somewhere from Mackay, but that could be my paranoid brain talking...

Kupo!

1,286 posts

Posted:
*** thinks he blew his best chance of landing the girl he really likes last night, and is consequently gutted.

O.B.E.S.E.

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
^^ Aww why what happened?

Persistance can pay off you know... dust yourself off, try again smile

XLenX

1,286 posts

Posted:
i bumped into her in a bar with a few of my mates, she was drunk, i was not so drunk. she leant in for a kiss, and i turned away, cause i don't like to take advantage of drunk people.

later we were talking, and she told me how her nan had died earlier that day, i told her how sorry i was to hear that, and she said she didn't want to talk about it. anyway, to cut a long story shorter...i text her when i got home, to see if she got home ok, and to tell her that i'd really like to take her out for a drink sometime. i got no reply. and i've now found out this mornin, that her nan's death has hit home and she's really upset..naturally.

but i can't help thinking that it was a bit insensitive of me to ask her out for a date when i should've been offering her a shoulder to cry on.

O.B.E.S.E.

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Hey people give and seek support in different ways. Just because she didn't reply doesn't necessarily mean something negative. Maybe she couldn't find the words to reply just then (maybe she didn't get the text/didn't have credit?), but will take you up on your offer when she's ready...

You could send her a text in a couple of days just asking if she's ok... show her your support while giving her a bit of space y'know?

XLenX

BethMiss Whippy
1,262 posts

Posted:
mech is single frown

and easy

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

FlyingPoiGuynewbie
15 posts

Posted:
lol!

HyperFlyz.com