Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Tabathanewbie
4 posts

Posted:
AWWWWW thanks mods a beer would be good enough though im more of the hard stuff kinda person lol. The girl thing thats cool, I'm single but taken by heart lol i was hopin I'd get to see him but doubt it cuz his dads workin extra hard. Where you going

*grabs beanbag and sits with mods*

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
 Written by =DaZee

I've officially decided I'm the worst gf ever

I think you lie, yes?

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

DaZeenewbie
13 posts

Posted:
 Written by :aston

I think you lie, yes?

Exaggerate, maybe. I'm sure there is truth in that statement somewhere since I don't exactly have the best track record.

Lift your glasses high, me friends, and join us in our song
We will toast to all we know, so sing, yes, sing along
We will drink to those we miss and those we don’t as well
For toasting here is the excuse for us to drink like hell!

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
thats only coz you havent found the right person yet DaZee. one day you'll be the perfect girlfriend!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

misscorinthianSILVER Member
old hand
784 posts

Posted:
 Written by :DaZee

I've officially decided I'm the worst gf ever

Why?

Actually, I used to be a pretty rubbish girlfriend. After that I was a rubbish wife (I left him). I can't really get the hang of this single thing either though... oops.

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

DaZeenewbie
13 posts

Posted:
The perfect girlfriend? I don't think so mods. I'm actually really bad at being a girl. I think I was destined to be a boy but everything got mixed up. Nah, actually if I was male I'd probably be the downfall of an entire species. Lol.

I'm really not THAT bad at being a girlfriend but I hate restaurants and I'm ridiculously OCD about the stupidest things like people biting their nails or picking at them. I'm a hand slapper.

Oh, and misscorinthian the single thing is kind of hard to get, in my opinion. I hug too many people.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
 Written by :misscorinthian

Actually, I used to be a pretty rubbish girlfriend. After that I was a rubbish wife (I left him). I can't really get the hang of this single thing either though... oops.

Yeah, and for no good reason at all, eh? Stop putting yourself down hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

1,286 posts

Posted:
well DaZee, you need to find a guy who's a hermit, and has no bad habits!

O.B.E.S.E.

DaZeenewbie
13 posts

Posted:
I had a pet hermit crab, does that count?

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Dr_Birgit

But having seen that Japanese guy, dump the Swede and pick the hot one biggrin

O.k., so I definitely am totally man-free and singelish and everything again and forever.

I shortly swapped the Swedish for the Japanese guy (only for hugging and such), but now I'm away for the summer school, the Japanese guy is long-distance-communication-challenged and the Swedish guy acts weird. The Swede and me bumped into each other a few times within the last few days, but he always had problems talking to me. Probably because he seems to have hooked up with another girl, who is also here. censored Seriously. We had decided to at least stay friends, but that doesn't seem to work.

I hate men. angry (HoPpers are of course excluded from that statement)

I should just move into this thread. *Starts to drag her bags into this thread*
I'm thinking about camping in that corner there *points to the lower left corner*

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Hey! That's my corner!

*rallies the kittens to fight for him, but decides it's better to cuddle them instead*

Kupo!

1,286 posts

Posted:
**is that git who plonks his tent in the middle of the field when everybody has nicely arranged theirs around the edges to leave a nice bit of room for playing in the middle

O.B.E.S.E.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Oh dear, I know all about long-distance-communication-challenged. frown hug

I'm going out with 2 potential applicants tonight, meeting another one tomorrow (all of those according to my friends who seem to have investigated my single situation a bit closer than me!), and then I'll see Scottishboy again next weekend. We're going camping with a bunch of other people so it'll probably be a bit awkward, but, in 2 weeks time I may or may not have picked one of the bunch.

This is single life as I like it.

Will keep you updated.

*puts some choccie biscuits and fruity cider in her corner to attract visitors* I live where it says "check spelling".

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

1,286 posts

Posted:
*shouts the word PING from his tent in the hope of attracting potential vict...erm friends!

O.B.E.S.E.

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
**flops down in Dr Birgits lovely corner

oh fruity cider! ill swap one pear cider for one fruity cider smile, and i brought cake biggrin

potential applicants sounds interesting, ive bee on a couple a "fix ups" and it has only shown me that my friends have a dire taste in men... oh well nevermind hey?

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Did they hand in CVs?

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by :hamamelis

Did they hand in CVs?

Oh, I never thought of that. Can one ask them to hand in CVs?

And booooh for all long-distance-communication-challenged persons.

@Birgit: could you hand me one of the cookies, please?

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Not so much CVs, more application forms wink

They're not fix ups though, I've NEVER been fixed up. It's probably for the best. I prefer to find them myself ubblol

*hands cookie to Aurinko and steals themods....'s pingpong-material in passing* tongue

(G.W. Dahlquist)

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!
I like cake.

*glomps shocked prawn*

Kupo!

old hand
865 posts

Posted:
yeah Birgit your right, but when my best mate calls to say theres somone i have to meet, i can never think of a reason why not, until of course i do meet them.... i think ill say no in future shrug

here Jarle, have this whole cake, i have spare biggrin

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
I wish my mates called me up like that- all I seem to attract on my own are complete a-holes!

Pretty, but a-holes.

Now I'm paranoid. The guy I'm pondering on at the mo is v pretty... thereofre I'm thinking he must be an a-hole!

As for long distance- I have enough trouble communicating/seeing guys on the other side of the city lol!

XLenX

old hand
865 posts

Posted:
give it a go, at least your aware he might be an a-hole so then at least if turns out to be your not suprised, and if he isnt, bonus! ubbrollsmile

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
my body is a tattooed temple
366 posts

Posted:
if it works out you'll not be able to post on here frown

*are there any dairy products in that cake ? *

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
*drags in a cart with some chocolate-cake, some super-vegan-carrot-cake and some blue glittery cake (not sure about the taste, though)* More cake anybody?

I second the idea of handing out application forms.
I don't know whether I wanted my friends trying to hook me up with someone. They never tried. Don't know whether that's good or bad.

@misscorinthian: cheers for paranoia. My philosophy says that you can pretty much divide guys into two groups: pretty a-holes and not-pretty a-holes. So if you've already gotta choose between the two groups, the latter one is better, because you get at least "pretty".

old hand
784 posts

Posted:
Aw now I'm not of the "all men are a-holes" opinion. I know some loverly blokes and have been lucky enough to have some loverly er..."encouters" with some of them wink It just seems that the guys that are in my city, and want to see me on a regular basis leave a bit to be desired.

I'm still not sure about pretty boy. He's not exactly new to me- we met a few years ago. He asked me out then but I was married (he didn't know this!)... my husband promptly banned me from walking past his house (he used to hang out of his window and whistle at me lol) which was a bit tricky seeing as it was on my way to & from work.

So, there is physical risk with this one as well as the usual emotional risk- he lives out the back of my soon-to-be-ex-husband's house. Do we think he would be impressed if he saw me/my car by a guy 18 years his junior & who used to crush on his wife's house??

Ahh I just wish I knew if this was gonna be worth it without having to find out the hard way frown

XLenX

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by :misscorinthian

Ahh I just wish I knew if this was gonna be worth it without having to find out the hard way frown

Totally unfounded diagnosis: probably not worth it, but sounds like fun. I'd go for it.

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
i agree it would probably be good fun , plus you get the one up on your hubby (worth a go just for that i'd say ). if its not good just finish it easy as that . have fun but stay safe . meditate

*i'll have a slice of that carrot cake if thats ok *

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by :bodhisattva

*i'll have a slice of that carrot cake if thats ok *

yes.

Yesterday a friend of mine and me were sitting on the fire-emergency-whatever-outside-staircase when our neighbor put apparently put lotion all over his body. He somehow did not get that somebody was watching and my, that was a view. He's got super big muscles and the rest is also super-big. We thought that tonight we might have to go back to the staircase and sit around there a bit more. rolleyes

bodhisattvaSILVER Member
366 posts

Posted:
*takes slice of cake thanks *

i worry about the state of todays society biggrin hope the weather is good for you tonight , hope the view is better ubblol
meditate

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
I'd like a nice cake right now. I can't remember the name of the type I want - Midnight berry or something? - but it is incredibly delicious.

Kupo!