Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Total posts: 185
Posted:Kawai...
I go to an all girl school and I'm in year 9 (the terror year) and its amazing to see why so many people just bitch coz they want to. In primary school all my friends were guys so fitting into an all girl school was weird. But I got to see the difference from guy friends and girl friends. Both have their bitchy points but they both have perks too.
I think were all level with eachother (Tee, Hippy!) But I still hate teenage girls (although thats kinda hypocritical).
Anyway, I completely agree with Michael, in both of his last two posts biggrin
hug

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

Delete

clarence_quack
clarence_quack

QuackerJack
Total posts: 1927
Posted:Sadly, the bitchiness lasts long after high school. I have a friend who had to change uni classes due to the level of bitchiness. Now that's just sad.

Smile, be open to meeting new people, and eventually you'll find someone that likes you for you.

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Delete

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Posted:*sniff, tear* I LOVE YOU GUYS! hug

Mata Ashita!

Time...Line?? Time isn't made of lines! It's made of circles! That's why clocks are ROUND.

Delete

Phai

Total posts: 113
Posted:Hikkais - hug At my old school (all girls) year 9's were pretty much the brattiest pack of low lifes I've known. Some of them will mature (eventually).

I have a fair balance between guys and girls. Though the majority of my female friends are older than I am.

Wait... I came here for a purpose. *checks thread title* Oh yeah! *Goes and sits on bench with paper, whistling nonchalantly*

EDITED_BY: Phai (1191380300)

Delete

Amanda13
Total posts: 91
Posted:I really don't like this place. It sucks. Especially when you still like the last guy.

And when you want to be in a relationship because you want to have the intimacy and passion and someone to share those things you love with and all this other stuff.

*le sigh*

I'm sick of being flat out single, outside of random dating been that way for nearly 2 years (first 15/16 months of my own volition)

Delete

Phai

Posted:*rolls eyes* I think we need to start a HoP Blind Date Service.

ubblol

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:hug I know how that feels. It sucks when you want someone to be there with you, and not being able to find that - especially for that amount of time.

Friends are good, but they don't anyways make up for that one person, no matter how close they are to you.

hug hug smile

Kupo!

Delete

Phai

Posted:Hey Michael!

Have you and your bachelor lifestyle been here since the first page? *whispers: It's Pip from 2Uber*

I agree with you. Though, I must admit, there's only been one guy that I was truly amazingly upset I had to leave. He was visiting Australia. I knew him for 2 weeks. And it nearly broke my heart when he got on that plane.

Honestly, I'm paranoid by the idea of a steady relationship. Don't get me wrong - I'd love one. But... there's so much out there. And so many people. And so much to do. But I would love to have someone to look after me sometimes. I just dunno if I could live up to everything.

*hugs all round*

Delete

Amanda13
Posted: Written by: jarle

hug I know how that feels. It sucks when you want someone to be there with you, and not being able to find that - especially for that amount of time.

Friends are good, but they don't anyways make up for that one person, no matter how close they are to you.

hug hug smile

A-fricking-men

I've done the whole crazy single ass thing. I'm ready to do the whole crazy ass steady thing (basically still getting to do my normal crazyness but actually with someone... and no random dating/bed hopping).

And I REALLY like intimacy. Probably a little more than passion (not much though). And that's enough psych talk for a while.

Delete

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Posted:We had a dinner conversation about losing my virginity at a RESTUARANT last night. I went bright red...oh god.

*hovers in another direction*

Mata Ashita!

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:*refrains from making a pun* ubblol

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Posted:Much appreaciated, Brenn biggrin

Mata Ashita!

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Total posts: 756
Posted:Though you couldn't refrain from commenting about not doing it..

Shocking.. yer a bad influence. biggrin

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:Pffft, Hikkai lives with me. Brenn's a relatively GOOD influence. biggrin

Phai: Nice to hear from you! Me and my current lifestyle haven't been around forever, I used to date and was on the lookout for potential dates. After a string of annoying 'Damn, she's taken' 'Damn, she's taken' 'Not gonna ask her out, it'll ruin the friendship', I was getting very sad. At some point I asked myself 'Why do you need someone else to be happy? Idiot.' and I haven't looked back yet.

I wouldn't mind a steady relationship, but with my current lifestyle I don't have the time, and I'm having too much fun to drop anything unless it was really, really worth it. And I don't like the expectations in relationships either.

Amanda: Sounds a bit like Sturnbergs trianglar theory of love; with intimacy, commitment and passion making up all sorts of love. It's a pity you can't just jump straight into the intimate part of a relationship straight away, that first you have to go through the 'Whoo! I'm fun!' stage. Hope you find a steady boyfriend hug

OK, back to homework before I get bad musical songs stuck in my head frown

Kupo!

Delete

Amanda13
Posted:Yup, I enjoy Sturnberg (especially since it's really in my head since my human sexuality class JUST finished talking about it).

And actually I enjoy starting intimacy before the passion. But I also have a bit of philia/logos love (the one that goes out of friendship but still follows the logical practice)

Delete

Rellizate
Rellizate

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:I'm single!

But then again; I don't think anyone here is really my type! You're all old fogies!
;-)

Delete

MikefromGlos
MikefromGlos

Hitman
Total posts: 985
Posted:i ent old .... yet!!!

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Delete

daize
daize

Total posts: 175
Posted::O old?!?!

Oh by the way...Any advice for singledom after the end of a 4 year relationship? Barring any seriously illegal activities :P

EDITED_BY: daize (1191454478)

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: daize

:O old?!?!

Oh by the way...Any advice for singledom after the end of a 4 year relationship? Barring any seriously illegal activities :P

Other than time, not much. Depending on how it ended, it can cause you to look back on it emotively rather than logically. If, despite doing everything you could, it did not work out, then take comfort in the knowledge that you did the best that you could and to not beat yourself up other things you should have/could have done.

It won't be the last time you will be gravitated to someone, or gravitate someone to you smile

Godspeed. hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Amanda13
Posted:I not old. I'm semi-young still.

Delete

Eveish
Eveish

*Tickles pretty strangers*
Total posts: 610
Posted:*Eveish rejoins the thread of the singles*
can I have a hug?

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

Delete

Phai

Posted:hug

Delete

Phai

Posted:Nope, I can do one better...

SINGLES UNITE!

grouphug

Delete

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Total posts: 756
Posted:Forget couples, mobs are better! grouphug

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

MagsKat
MagsKat

Don't feed her cookies
Posted:urban families are the way forward.. !

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

Delete

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Posted:*sits in an unloved cold and windy corner*

Mata Ashita!

Delete

Kyle McLean
Kyle McLean

Living it up
Total posts: 364
Posted::brings blanket and cups of tea:

Wow, I never noticed that HoP had a singles thread -that's really funny ubblol

I'm single again. After 7(!!!) years...

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

Delete

Eveish
Eveish

*Tickles pretty strangers*
Total posts: 610
Posted:Aww thanks guys!
*pounce hugs everyone*
grouphug

*sits down with tea from Kyle*
Kyle? are you serious!? but.. but.. so sorry to hear that.. *sends big hugs*

ooh.. who wants pancakes?
*starts mixing a batch of Eve's famous pancake yumminess*

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

Delete

MagsKat
MagsKat

Don't feed her cookies
Posted:pancake me!

*grabs some syrup*

don't ever be sad about being single.. at the end of the day you are the one that should love yourself the most!

Formally known as kat224

We are not friends.. we never were.. but if i was part of your life then i thank you

Delete

HikkaisPuppet
HikkaisPuppet

Posted:It's not that bad being single, and hey! You get pancakes and unite with all the other singles!! ...World domination anyone?

Mata Ashita!

Delete