Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Total posts: 784
Posted:*throws impossibly cute guy-next-door onto the a-hole pile*

Well, he wasn't worth missing a tiramisu over (which I did).

*grump*

Actually I like a man that can wear a hat... just maybe not that one bodhi ubblol

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:yikes... what did he do? And believe it or not, Hatguy's looks would have been immensely improved by wearing that one!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

bodhisattva
my body is a tattooed temple
Total posts: 366
Posted:frown did he love himself more than anybody else could ? or was it something much worse ? sorry you missed a tiramisu frown

i do have other hats ,perhaps hat guy could borrow this one and try again shrug ubblol

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

Delete

Aurinko
Aurinko

hello!
Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by :misscorinthian

Well, he wasn't worth missing a tiramisu over (which I did).

*Irks* That's not good. (missing the tiramisu, I mean). The last time that I kissed I guy I was just thinking about all the sleep I was missing by spending my time kissing him. So unfortunately I have had to throw him out of my place then in order to get my well deserved rest. Not a good sign, I think.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:You should bare that in mind whilst you're bouldering ! biggrin just think how much climbing time you lost whilst touching your partner ubblol ubblol

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

Delete

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Posted:I wanna go bouldering. No I do really, and not just to grope guys either ubblol

Nah, he didn't do anything really bad, just some minor and probably forgivable a-hole-ish behaviour. Problem is I'm not really in a very forgiving mood at the moment, and with all the alarm bells that were ringing already...

Meh, I might grab him back off the pile yet, but for the moment that's where he is!

Aurinko if the incident is a one off then I don't see it as a bad sign necessarily. Obviously if you think about sleeping every time you kiss him then maybe time to move on....

XLenX

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:You shouldn't be thinking about sleeping but about sleeping *with*... ubbangel

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving
Total posts: 1286
Posted:i really should start going back to the indoor climbing wall again, there's lots and lots of sexy people there!

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:redface I think i'm too young to be reading this ! biggrin
i might start bouldering again i found my stuff yesterday whilst hunting for my camping gear for play . I'll probably go by myself , wouldn't want chalk hand prints all over me ubbidea .... or maybe i would ubblol

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Total posts: 1046
Posted:I haven't been bouldering in ages! And I don't remember many pretty girls groping me in the middle of a problem... Maybe I was climbing wrong? Or maybe it was all the falling off that worked against me?

umm

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:Or maybe its yorkshire lasses ! i seem to have had the same problem as you ubblol ubblol

Delete

pricklyleaf
pricklyleaf

with added berries
Total posts: 1365
Posted: Written by :Aurinko

*Irks* That's not good. (missing the tiramisu, I mean). The last time that I kissed I guy I was just thinking about all the sleep I was missing by spending my time kissing him. So unfortunately I have had to throw him out of my place then in order to get my well deserved rest. Not a good sign, I think.

ubblol

I've been in this situation many a time before. What can I say, I like my sleep! Although, have to say, never actually thrown anyone out of bed. More just kind of... turned my back on... rolleyes

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Delete

jonnov

Total posts: 1
Posted:hows it going ppls im new to this board my names jon an i am from mackay an like to twirl stick around was wondering if anyone from the area can put me on to any club or events in the area

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:Hey Jon,

This is probably the wrong thread for that kind of question. If you head over to 'Meet People' section and post the same question, I'm sure someone will let you know. I'm pretty sure I've seen a HoPper somewhere from Mackay, but that could be my paranoid brain talking...

Kupo!

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:*** thinks he blew his best chance of landing the girl he really likes last night, and is consequently gutted.

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Posted:^^ Aww why what happened?

Persistance can pay off you know... dust yourself off, try again smile

XLenX

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:i bumped into her in a bar with a few of my mates, she was drunk, i was not so drunk. she leant in for a kiss, and i turned away, cause i don't like to take advantage of drunk people.

later we were talking, and she told me how her nan had died earlier that day, i told her how sorry i was to hear that, and she said she didn't want to talk about it. anyway, to cut a long story shorter...i text her when i got home, to see if she got home ok, and to tell her that i'd really like to take her out for a drink sometime. i got no reply. and i've now found out this mornin, that her nan's death has hit home and she's really upset..naturally.

but i can't help thinking that it was a bit insensitive of me to ask her out for a date when i should've been offering her a shoulder to cry on.

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Posted:Hey people give and seek support in different ways. Just because she didn't reply doesn't necessarily mean something negative. Maybe she couldn't find the words to reply just then (maybe she didn't get the text/didn't have credit?), but will take you up on your offer when she's ready...

You could send her a text in a couple of days just asking if she's ok... show her your support while giving her a bit of space y'know?

XLenX

Delete

Beth
Beth

Miss Whippy
Total posts: 1262
Posted:mech is single frown

and easy

Aim high and you'll know your limits, aim low and you'll never know how high you could have climbed.

Delete

FlyingPoiGuy
FlyingPoiGuy

Total posts: 15
Posted:lol!

HyperFlyz.com

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:Mods, don't worry too much - she was the one who wanted a kiss in the first place, so if she's offended it's her own fault.

I got some immoral offers during a murder mystery game on the weekend. I made a 60% profit.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:I aquired some unwanted attention from a friend who is 22 years older than me , should i tell her outright that i'm not interested or should i skirt round it and hope she realises (she is married and has kids ) eek help

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Total posts: 1046
Posted:I'd be straight with her, you're much more likely to end up in a dodgy situation if you don't make things clear to her now. But be nice!

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:I'm always nice ,i'll let her know on saturday when i see her (we play volleyball ,its not a date ) thankx

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted: Written by :bodhisattva

a friend who is 22 years older than me

Nothing wrong with that...

ubbangel

Delete

animatEd
animatEd

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:But the married with Kids part... wink

*Hands Bodhisattva a ten foot pole* Now make sure you don't use it, ok? ubblol

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Oh yeah... good point wink

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:This is an even better point for your ten-foot pole...

Non-Https Image Link

Not that I'm condoning violence to keep unwanted attention at bay but I like prepare for all eventualities...

*Enters in the Singles Bar, pulls up a chair, orders a Cranberry Juice and sits there with a good book

*Wonders why... tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

misscorinthian
misscorinthian

old hand
Posted:Oi what's wrong with being married with kids?!

Or do you mean married as in together with husband at this point in time? In which case yeah, step awaaaay!

XLenX

Delete

bodhisattva
Posted:thanks for the 10 foot pole and spikey bits . i won't need them as i plan to tell her theres nothing going to happen .

Delete