• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

jarle
GOLD Member since Mar 2007

jarle

Lv15 Ranger

Total posts: 1489
Posted:Hey! That's my corner!

*rallies the kittens to fight for him, but decides it's better to cuddle them instead*

Kupo!

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
SILVER Member since May 2006

the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving

Total posts: 1286
Posted:**is that git who plonks his tent in the middle of the field when everybody has nicely arranged theirs around the edges to leave a nice bit of room for playing in the middle

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Oh dear, I know all about long-distance-communication-challenged. frown hug

I'm going out with 2 potential applicants tonight, meeting another one tomorrow (all of those according to my friends who seem to have investigated my single situation a bit closer than me!), and then I'll see Scottishboy again next weekend. We're going camping with a bunch of other people so it'll probably be a bit awkward, but, in 2 weeks time I may or may not have picked one of the bunch.

This is single life as I like it.

Will keep you updated.

*puts some choccie biscuits and fruity cider in her corner to attract visitors* I live where it says "check spelling".

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
SILVER Member since May 2006

the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving

Total posts: 1286
Posted:*shouts the word PING from his tent in the hope of attracting potential vict...erm friends!

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

shocked_prawn
SILVER Member since Apr 2007

shocked_prawn

old hand

Total posts: 865
Posted:**flops down in Dr Birgits lovely corner

oh fruity cider! ill swap one pear cider for one fruity cider smile, and i brought cake biggrin

potential applicants sounds interesting, ive bee on a couple a "fix ups" and it has only shown me that my friends have a dire taste in men... oh well nevermind hey?

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Delete

hamamelis
BRONZE Member since Jan 2006

hamamelis

nut.

Total posts: 756
Posted:Did they hand in CVs?

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Delete

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by :hamamelis

Did they hand in CVs?

Oh, I never thought of that. Can one ask them to hand in CVs?

And booooh for all long-distance-communication-challenged persons.

@Birgit: could you hand me one of the cookies, please?

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Not so much CVs, more application forms wink

They're not fix ups though, I've NEVER been fixed up. It's probably for the best. I prefer to find them myself ubblol

*hands cookie to Aurinko and steals themods....'s pingpong-material in passing* tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

jarle

jarle

Lv15 Ranger

Posted:CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!
I like cake.

*glomps shocked prawn*

Kupo!

Delete

shocked_prawn

shocked_prawn

old hand

Posted:yeah Birgit your right, but when my best mate calls to say theres somone i have to meet, i can never think of a reason why not, until of course i do meet them.... i think ill say no in future shrug

here Jarle, have this whole cake, i have spare biggrin

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Delete

misscorinthian
SILVER Member since Sep 2005

misscorinthian

old hand

Total posts: 784
Posted:I wish my mates called me up like that- all I seem to attract on my own are complete a-holes!

Pretty, but a-holes.

Now I'm paranoid. The guy I'm pondering on at the mo is v pretty... thereofre I'm thinking he must be an a-hole!

As for long distance- I have enough trouble communicating/seeing guys on the other side of the city lol!

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

Delete

shocked_prawn

shocked_prawn

old hand

Posted:give it a go, at least your aware he might be an a-hole so then at least if turns out to be your not suprised, and if he isnt, bonus! ubbrollsmile

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Delete

bodhisattva
SILVER Member since Jun 2008

my body is a tattooed temple

Total posts: 366
Posted:if it works out you'll not be able to post on here frown

*are there any dairy products in that cake ? *

when the body is happy the mind smiles

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

and everything is measured by the hole it leaves behind

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:*drags in a cart with some chocolate-cake, some super-vegan-carrot-cake and some blue glittery cake (not sure about the taste, though)* More cake anybody?

I second the idea of handing out application forms.
I don't know whether I wanted my friends trying to hook me up with someone. They never tried. Don't know whether that's good or bad.

@misscorinthian: cheers for paranoia. My philosophy says that you can pretty much divide guys into two groups: pretty a-holes and not-pretty a-holes. So if you've already gotta choose between the two groups, the latter one is better, because you get at least "pretty".

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

misscorinthian
SILVER Member since Sep 2005

misscorinthian

old hand

Total posts: 784
Posted:Aw now I'm not of the "all men are a-holes" opinion. I know some loverly blokes and have been lucky enough to have some loverly er..."encouters" with some of them wink It just seems that the guys that are in my city, and want to see me on a regular basis leave a bit to be desired.

I'm still not sure about pretty boy. He's not exactly new to me- we met a few years ago. He asked me out then but I was married (he didn't know this!)... my husband promptly banned me from walking past his house (he used to hang out of his window and whistle at me lol) which was a bit tricky seeing as it was on my way to & from work.

So, there is physical risk with this one as well as the usual emotional risk- he lives out the back of my soon-to-be-ex-husband's house. Do we think he would be impressed if he saw me/my car by a guy 18 years his junior & who used to crush on his wife's house??

Ahh I just wish I knew if this was gonna be worth it without having to find out the hard way frown

XLenX

Devoted although mostly absent owner of the 1, the original... Asena

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by :misscorinthian

Ahh I just wish I knew if this was gonna be worth it without having to find out the hard way frown

Totally unfounded diagnosis: probably not worth it, but sounds like fun. I'd go for it.

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:i agree it would probably be good fun , plus you get the one up on your hubby (worth a go just for that i'd say ). if its not good just finish it easy as that . have fun but stay safe . meditate

*i'll have a slice of that carrot cake if thats ok *

to live a single day and hear a good teaching is better than to live a hundred without hearing such teaching

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by :bodhisattva

*i'll have a slice of that carrot cake if thats ok *

yes.

Yesterday a friend of mine and me were sitting on the fire-emergency-whatever-outside-staircase when our neighbor put apparently put lotion all over his body. He somehow did not get that somebody was watching and my, that was a view. He's got super big muscles and the rest is also super-big. We thought that tonight we might have to go back to the staircase and sit around there a bit more. rolleyes

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:*takes slice of cake thanks *

i worry about the state of todays society biggrin hope the weather is good for you tonight , hope the view is better ubblol
meditate

Delete

jarle

jarle

Lv15 Ranger

Posted:I'd like a nice cake right now. I can't remember the name of the type I want - Midnight berry or something? - but it is incredibly delicious.

Kupo!

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:Aurinko has chocolate cake , super-vegan-carrot-cake (very tasty , i may help myself to another bit whilst nobody is looking ) and a blue glittery cake . I'm sure you could have some if you ask . smile

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:*darn* we missed the show last night. We were sitting in a cafe checking out men on an internet-dating-homepage. That's much more fun when you do it in a group.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Well at least you got to see some men biggrin

I got to meet lots of men on the weekend (had a big picnic and pub thingy with friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends), and many of whom were weird.

My favourite was wearing his bike helmet over a safari hat. Since then the rest of us just say "two hats..." whenever something is weird, difficult to understand or silly. The really scary thing is that Hatman fancies me.

I did manage to scare another guy off by saying I was a woman and wouldn't even consider working if I had a boyfriend and I didn't care if he was up to 60 years old as long as he could pay for me. It worked, and I kept a very straight face. My friend who was sitting at the same table was trying not to pee himself laughing.

So, many offers but no taking wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:Would you have liked him better if he was wearing his safari hat over his bike helmet ? biggrin

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Actually... no! ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:*note to self - remove all headware before meeting Dr Birgit*

He was still your favourite though ! What must the rest have been like !! umm

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:With girlfriends! wink No, he wasn't my favourite at all, just the most obviously interested one... and one hat would be okay you know.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

HI !!!! just one hat ubblol

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:yesterday I was bouldering and I really convinced one of my bouldering-partners that it would be waaaay safer to boulder if I was touching him every now and then. ubblol Either he is stupid or randy or he fancies me.

@bodhisattva : umm

Delete

bodhisattva

Posted:Dr Birgit said one hat would be ok so i put mine on, he he! ubblol

Delete