Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

pineapple pete
pineapple pete

water based
Total posts: 5125
Posted::drags loi from work so she can go swimming:

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:EVIL, it's not wierd at all to feel that way. I've been single for roughly the same amount of time, not counting a couple of flings myself.

Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice.

Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection, but the point is still the same: you might meet someone worth your time later on, and if so, go for it and all the best. In the mean time, there's no point in holding yourself back from enjoying life simply because you're single!

Kupo!

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:Hear hear! ubblol I have more fun when I'm single...thats for sure wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:I'm single!

And I hates it frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Song_Breeze
Total posts: 14
Posted:I'm not too sure if I'm single or not, as I only see the guy once a month, I've woken up next to mates more time than I've woken up next to him this past few months. Stupid grown up job, why can't he be like most 24 year olds and have a crap paid job and a social life...

Delete

E_V_I_L
E_V_I_L

Mosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
Total posts: 346
Posted:Song Breeze - LOL - That sound a bit sucky! Don't worry I'm 27 with a crap paid job !

I guess I'm happy enough just chillin with my xbox or mates or reading etc. I'm trying to get something with someone, but besides her there really is no-one else I could see me being interested in that I've encountered lately.

More time for spinning I guess! What a shame! lol

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Delete

Song_Breeze
Posted:The guy is an oil trader, so he never has time to do anything with me these days. I prefer the days before he was an oil trader. He was way more fun back then. Ah well I'm off to the Bulldog Bash on Friday and going to have a great time. The poi are coming too.

Delete

Jade Lynx
Total posts: 239
Posted:jarle said:
"Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice. "

This is a wonderfully useful and healthy realisation to have, good on you.

"Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection"

Please, i beg you, don't tell yourself this.
We are each our best chance at happiness...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Delete

Song_Breeze
Posted:I find my happiness in my friends, they're my second family.

Delete

Bubbles_
Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3383
Posted: Written by: jarle

EVIL, it's not wierd at all to feel that way. I've been single for roughly the same amount of time, not counting a couple of flings myself.

Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice.

Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection, but the point is still the same: you might meet someone worth your time later on, and if so, go for it and all the best. In the mean time, there's no point in holding yourself back from enjoying life simply because you're single!

my last real relationship (where i knew i was in one ubblol ) must have been 3 years ago now! damn me thats a while. had a few flings etc and met some good lads but just not found anyone shrug ive know one lad for a while, we see each other every so often, he got into a unhappy relationship but i doubt we will ever get together shrug

but thats life, im holding my place in the queue, it cant last forever.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

E_V_I_L
E_V_I_L

Mosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
Total posts: 346
Posted:Bulldog Bash ? Christ. I remember going to that a good few years back when I did look like some biker-type. Got in more trouble there than walking into Chav-land on a Saturday night! Still, usually have some decent bands on! Have fun!

My mates are my family, I don't get on with my real blood that much. Also I'm kinda glad at the moment as my mates either live waaaaaaaaaaaay too far away, are very busy, or the few I used to be around all the time all went weird about me having a tough time after my best mate died last year (That was oh-so-compassionate of them!) Be a lone wolf, it's more satisfying knowing that you're moving through life on your own.

Well, that's the excuse I use. ; )

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Total posts: 737
Posted:I'm sick of this game. Can we play something else please?

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

Delete

Lizzybeth
Lizzybeth

Lizzy hearts sunshine hoop
Total posts: 272
Posted:if this is a singles thread then i think i nearly belong here. nearly. *really stupidly big sigh* it might be about time i was single again.

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:hug for lizzy

Delete

Lizzybeth
Lizzybeth

Posted:thankyou smile hugs are amazing hug they make it all better.

Delete

monserat
monserat

My flabber is gasted
Posted:They certainly do. I could've used some over this weekend hug

Delete

clarence_quack
clarence_quack

QuackerJack
Total posts: 1927
Posted:I should probably leave this thread. But is so much fun bouncing around in here!!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:That just reminded me of that family guy scene in the School PE change rooms. ubblol

Female PE Teacher: "Alright girls. Shower time. Take it all off and bounce around for me!"

bounce

I should leave this thread too.

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Fireina
Total posts: 143
Posted:Ya...I broke up with my boy last friday. Needless to say we both do poi and obviously showed up to the weekly sunday burn at Confluence in Denver. AWKWARD! I brought a friend for protection, he brought a small posse. He lit and started doing some random I don't even remember what...I threw on my pointe shoes faster than I ever have before and practically chased him onto the performance area, where I enacted a little fiery rage...turned out to be a good three minutes of performance too! Betch!

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy

Delete

Lizzybeth
Lizzybeth

Posted:mmm wish i was that brave - or maybe just a mind reader. so i could see if its worth it. im on the verge of breaking up with mine. i dont know if i want to be with him or not - i was never good at giving up on anyone, or anything.

Delete

faith enfire
faith enfire

wandering thru the woods of WI
Total posts: 3556
Posted:me neither

Faith
Nay, whatever comes one hour was sunlit and the most high gods may not make boast of any better thing than to have watched that hour as it passed

Delete

scosh
scosh

non stop uber rocking electro rock party
Total posts: 122
Posted:im not so good at giving up on people either im scared i might regret stuff but it hurts more in the end anyway lol i think im gonna stick around here for ages, i like the quiet ones unfortunatly the quiet ones are quiet and therefore do not approach frown sucks

"im quite depressed, im quite a mess, so beat me up, beat me down, mess me up beyond all recognition"

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:Ok, so I've developed feelings for a friend, which I declared to all our friends last weekend, only to discover that he's told them he likes me too redface He doesn't live in the same city as me but I'll be seeing him again real soon biggrin bounce

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

jarle
jarle

Lv15 Ranger
Total posts: 1489
Posted:Ooooh, yay! Good luck blu! hug

Kupo!

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted:YAY go blu wink have I met him?

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Posted:No...he was a friend of a friend, which became a friend over the last year, which became one of my favourit people over last weekend biggrin I thought I fancied him, but I had to wait for the loveliness of the weekend to wear off to make sure, too often have I thought I liked someone in a certain situation only to discover on the comedown that I don't really. But I liked this one even more when tuesday hit, and even more on wednesday, and so on... ubblol

Delete

pineapple pete
pineapple pete

water based
Total posts: 5125
Posted:ubblol go loi!

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

Fenie
Fenie

Total posts: 36
Posted:*arrives with hugs for all* ubblove

a verb dancing in the center of a noun.

Delete

Skrytinn_Qveldriga
Skrytinn_Qveldriga

delectatio morosa, gaudium, desiderium
Total posts: 160
Posted:theres something lovely about being single IMO
i dont know if its the freedom, or the not having to worry about getting your head bitten off for coming home censored drunk at 3 in the morning wink , or the money you save, or the possibility of falling in love all over again, or maybe im just talking out of my ass. haha biggrin i like it though.

meow
biggrin happy little panda bear biggrin
peace
i love you

Delete

Fenie
Fenie

Total posts: 36
Posted:actually i agree. it does feel pretty good sometimes. though being in a relationship does have a lot of perks, being single can be a lot easier most of the time.

a verb dancing in the center of a noun.

Delete