• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...4243444546...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

poig

poig

marmite and nutella sandwich

Total posts: 1590
Posted:err, yesterday?

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Delete

CoOks
BRONZE Member since Oct 2006

Total posts: 21
Posted:heya there, does "cheated on" also count as single?:(

Who needs boys, when there's pois?

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:that should count as widowed, CoOks... spank to cheater...

frown hug

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

CoOks

Posted:thanks frown

can you tell me why guys do that? anyone? eek

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:girls do it, too. And there's 1000 reasons for 1000 people, but usually it means they're not a very nice person. hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:ditto, birgit...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted:Hmmm...cause they want to be painfully castrated, maybe???

umm

One like that is not worth the salt in your tears...

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

CoOks

Posted:biggrin I could try that one biggrin

what do you recommand, whats the most painful instrument? angry

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:a slow crushing one...

Good luck Miss Susan!! Though we'll miss you here!

Go on everyone, get hooked up and leave until there's only me left ubbcrying ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Lost83spy
BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!

Total posts: 587
Posted:I think, for me, its bad when the person you love is in love with an ex who doesnt love them anymore, but stayes with you for the sake of not being alone. Yikes, a love triangle, sort of.

Yes dear HoPpers, my heart is broken, once again

ubbcrying

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

blu_valley
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

blu_valley

fluffy mess

Total posts: 197
Posted:oh lost

hug I know what it's like to be inlove with someone who I know will never love me the way that I love him. It really hurts to start with, but I have made my peace with it now, and I continue to be verygood friends with him stil. Just having him in my life is worth it.

x

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

Circus Midget
SILVER Member since May 2005

Circus Midget

Total posts: 45
Posted:Electrodes? Hey Rouge, I met you at Common Ground, well henna'd you actually. Can't believe u have problems getting boyfriends! Well ones your own age anyway! ubblove

"It was me! I was the turkey all along!"

Delete

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: Lost83spy

I think, for me, its bad when the person you love is in love with an ex who doesnt love them anymore, but stayes with you for the sake of not being alone. Yikes, a love triangle, sort of.

Yes dear HoPpers, my heart is broken, once again

ubbcrying

I empathise, but i think in my case years ago I was the one who was still being pined for...when I rather she hadn't. Her current partner of almost two years at the time doesn't deserve to be playing second fiddle to someone she had lost years ago. They're still together from memory, hopefully she's forgotten me by now. smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted: Written by: Rouge Dragon

Oh, and while I'm bitching. I think I'm bitching enough to deserve a double post;

why is it that I always seem to get old guys hitting on me!??!?!??! I can handle it to a point; lonely old men. Poor bastards. However I always seem to get the rich ones who add a touch of sleaze when they talk about 3rd wives and "lady friends". But even thought that makes my skin crawl, nothing makes my skin crawl as much as one of them saying "do you want to come back to my place?"

GOD NO! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM YOU YOU FREAKING PERVERTED *&&^%*&#^%@#%!!!!!

I can handle the talking and the discussions. I really can. Because most of the time they really just are lonely old men who enjoy the converstion and I am glad to give it to him. But i have NEVER had one ask me back to their place until last night.

Makes me want to puke.

Oh, and on the topic of my luke last night, I had a guy on the tram try to kiss me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikes frown Somehow getting next to no attention at all suddenly seems more appealing!

hug Be strong, Rougie.

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:heya mike!! my henna is all off now frown but you can be sure I was wandering around uni in backless tops for a week to show them off! bounce

and Brenn, that was the second pub visit in a row when I got hit on by old guys eek Last night I had a guy offer to buy me a drink. I think he was just doing it to be nice cos I was alone. But I was just like "oh god not AGAIN!!!!"

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Carrot_Girl

Carrot_Girl

Close your eyes and make a wish

Total posts: 194
Posted: Written by: Birgit

Good luck Miss Susan!! Though we'll miss you here!

Go on everyone, get hooked up and leave until there's only me left ubbcrying ubblol

Thank you kind lady! fingers crossed! [I can't believe that you would be left behind though babe!]

So then, where exactly is this fabled love thread? I'm censored if i can find it

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name
SILVER Member since May 2006

the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving

Total posts: 1286
Posted:well, i went on a 'date' with the older woman i was blabbering about earlier. didn't turn out too well. she made the decision before she got there that she just wants to be friends, for the sake of her 2 kids. i'm a bit gutted. i mean, she didn't even say friends with benefits! how dare she!

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

Thank you kind lady! fingers crossed! [I can't believe that you would be left behind though babe!]

I don't mind so much right now. Once the PhD's over and I'll actually have time to be properly hooked up I probably will though.

Managed to go on dates with 3 different boys in one week a while past and none of them really thrilled me in any way, so maybe it's just not the right time for me to be hooked up rolleyes

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted: Written by: idancelikeapenguinme

well, i went on a 'date' with the older woman i was blabbering about earlier. didn't turn out too well. she made the decision before she got there that she just wants to be friends, for the sake of her 2 kids. i'm a bit gutted. i mean, she didn't even say friends with benefits! how dare she!

Her loss wink

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Was about to go on a date last night with a guy whom I met a few months ago but after finding out he was bi his friend gave me his number and told me to go for it and I texted him. Only to find he had a girlfriend.

He suddenly texted me out of the blue last week asking if I wanted to hook up that week but I was down south. Came back, he said he was free then at the last minute said he couldn't as something had come up... Hmmmmm....

Good job my heart had atrophied to stone years ago...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:ah well dave, sure something will come up soon. maybe we should hit the gay bars together sometime! we could go to preston's one and only gay bar 'blowing wild' lol, that name always makes me laugh!

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:I've been there a few times and even though I enjoy myself I wouldn't say the clientle, no matter how pretty were 'my type'. It is good for a laugh every now and again but it isn't healthy to look for potential partners in clubs!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:i know what you mean. there's a fairly wide range of gay clubs in liverpool, but none of them are the kind of place i would go to pull! get yourself to l'pool and i'll show you our 'scene' its a bit crap, but a good laugh.

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

CoOks

Posted:OK, I always have this problem: I go to a party or a club. And what happens? I make out with a guy and there sometimes is a connection and we seem to get along well(by that I mean no awkward moments and having fun). so we exchange numbers. He calls the next day and then it comes to another meeting, but in bright daylight!!! eek

Why is it so awkward by day? are we so retarded (or is it just me, pleeeeze tell me!!!) that we feel only confident during a date by night?

How do I say hello?? I made out with the guy one night: should I kiss him on the lips? but then it seems like we are already a couple. On the cheek? then we seem like friends, but we made out the whole night before. Help me out!! is there a dating code?? *desperately dipping the spoon again in the nutelly glass and plotting revenge against cheater boyfriend* angry

EDITED_BY: CoOks (1161097048)

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:i know exactly what you mean. the alcohol you consume usually has something to do with you being relaxed enough to get off with somebody in a club. plus the nervousness of having an arranged 'date' will add to the confusion.

just out of curiosity, whereabouts in vienna do you live coOks?

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted:Ok...darlin'....no really sure if I should be doin' this....you did say that you're 18, right?

First off....the night vs. day thing...we tend to be more open in a darker more intimate setteing than we are in daylight. You could say that it's harder to open up when you're more exposed...if there is a true connection, it will be there day and night and all times in between. Otherwise...try to make a new friend...

If you really want to catch a guys attention...put your fingertips on his cheek, right next to his jawline, give him a little soft kiss right on the corner of his mouth, smile and walk away!!! He'll call!!! (As long as you make sure he has your number, that is....maybe slip it into his hand while you're giving him the kiss!)

Oh, and the making out comes AFTER he makes the attempt to call...not the night that you meet him in the club...
I know that it's fun but, there is alot to be said for a bit of anticipation!!!

Okay...good luck!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

CoOks

Posted:i live in the sixth district, why are you from austria? or even from vienna?? eek that would be awesome, i am looking for someone to do pois with!!!

edit: just saw that you re from liverpool redface

EDITED_BY: CoOks (1161119271)

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:If you really like the guy, Cooks, you could just stand there grinning at each other for a while,laugh if any awkwardness surfaces, give him a hug to warm things up, and then kiss him! ( anywhere will do to start wink

I was a bit wild at a pub event a while ago, flirting kind of outrageously with a few men, one sexy man in particular. Getting into trouble, lets say...Then my girlfriend/chaparone whisked me away( it was almost dawn) and deposited me at home, alone!!!, for my own good she said! Next morning, go to see someone in town to tell the tales of the previous night, and the guy walks in...

In the bright light of day it all just seemed silly, but sweet, too. We all start laughing. I kinda blushed and apologized, and he said no- he loved it! Made him feel like King of the Universe...

Anyways, after some fabulous daylight conversations, I realized that the connection is more than just physical attraction and a lot of alcohol. Hooked up with him again this weekend, by random chance, and now somethings started... Yay!

Go for it!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

CoOks

Posted:thanks, that was so educational!!! (golden boy reference biggrin )

i guess I have to separate making out and possibly-more-guys smile

thanks again ubbrollsmile

Delete

CoOks

Posted:BansheeCat : thats so cool!! but that kind of things never happen to me frown I always kook up with the wrong guys and when the connection is right I get cheated on, I am doomed frown

And what is it with guys saying : "i ll call you back" and you never ear of them anymore angry ???? I am so sick of that, why cant they just say that they want to keep it friendly or even that they just dont want to meet anymore??? its not that difficult!!

Delete

Page: 1...4243444546...145