• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...3738394041...145
Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Pogo69
Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
Total posts: 3764
Posted:I still can't remember my dreams, damn it... frown maybe I'll have to start day-dreaming instead? confused

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Total posts: 1247
Posted:Pogo sweetheart-- daydreams aside, I think you actually have to get some *sleep* in order to dream... wink

( It seems you have been much sleep deprived lately! )
kiss
hug

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Total posts: 4728
Posted:Banshee...your dreams seem to point more to an insecurity rather than sexual frustration.

Things you are wanting are not coming to fruition and maybe have others standing in your way.

To your credit... you are trying to make smooth transitions and at times life is fun and makes sense, but at others you just want to explode and say...F*** it all!!!

Step back...look at where you want to go and decide the best way to get there. Things will work out in the end!!!
meditate wave

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:hmmn, perhaps insecurity and sexual frustration are related? wink

I mean, I *was* actually at a dinner party that night with no less than three ex'es ( who are now friends). All present with their new women ,most of who are around half the mens age...

Add into the situation a new guy I am interested in flirting with me , and the fact that I had just found out I have a tumour of some sort and was briefly hospitalized just a few hours prior to the party, and I can see why my dreams were odd!What a jumble of emotions.

No, it was not a very secure night for me overall, though a lot of fun all the same!

Tx for the perspective!

xoxo

a

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
Total posts: 4145
Posted:Pogo, Andrea's right! I find that I can only remember dreams when I get, well, not enough sleep, but more than 4 hours a night! Less than that and my brain just switches off and doesn't do anything with nice pictures and pretty boys and weird things.

But then sometimes it's better not to dream wink (or at least not remember it, I know some people just can't). Here's some inspiration:

The Zutons - Someone Watching Over Me

Well I'm sure there's someone watching over me at night while I'm sleeping
'Cos no harm ever seems to come to me at night while I'm sleeping

They never let me wake to see who could be standing and guarding me
And when the morning comes they never seem to stick around

I see demons and spies with cyclops eyes at night while I'm sleeping
And girls with claws and blood stained floors at night while I'm sleeping
I see bullets of steel and they clip my heels at night while I'm sleeping
And all the blades they spin and slit my skin at night while I'm sleeping

I must have had a hundred fights and changed dark into light
But when I awoke all this violence and pain was alright

I'm gonna wait alone under my sheets and pretend to close my eyes
And I will wait until the sun comes up, I will wait all night
I don't care if you don't come and show youself 'cause I know you're always near me
And when it's dark again I'll count to ten and you'll be standing by me

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted:2 doors down would be.. either the sweat shop of immigrans or the old lady who's legs appear to have fused together at the knees

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh
Total posts: 6120
Posted:Yes Mynci but you're not single so HAUL YOUR LOVED-UP ASS OUT OF HERE AND LET US LONERS FESTER IN OUR OWN SELF-PITY AND LUSTFUL JUICES!!!

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Close your eyes and make a wish
Total posts: 194
Posted: Written by: Birgit

The Zutons - Someone Watching Over Me

I love the Zutons... gonna see them in Manchester in November - can't wait! ubbrollsmile

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted: Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Yes Mynci but you're not single so HAUL YOUR LOVED-UP ASS OUT OF HERE AND LET US LONERS FESTER IN OUR OWN SELF-PITY AND LUSTFUL JUICES!!!

hug

oooo touchy wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

Posted:I've kinda guessed that already (need more sleep)... I've never really remembered much (if any) of my dreams. even in times, wherein I was getting more sleep. but then, I'd never made any effort to remember them either. but now I'd like to, and I *know* the 3-4 hrs sleep I've been getting has not been helping. back to that clone thing again... one pogo to get some sleep and another one to get the work done (cos someone's gotta do it).

still... don't reckon the world's ready for 2 pogos... tongue

your verse sounds like the sort of weird @%^@# I'm probably dreaming, and not remembering... but, some of it's gotta be good.

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

Posted:oh... did I mention this?

grouphug

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted: Written by: Pogo69

maybe I'll have to start day-dreaming instead? confused

day dreams are nice... so much more control over when and where, the characters and the outcomes! *mentally floats off smiling*

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:Carrot_Girl, I saw the Zutons at T in the Park, and they were really fantastic. There are so many bands that just can't play live anymore, I mean, they just play their programme, can't interact, and the only thing they ever do is to pause for a beat and see if the audience can carry the chorus, but the Zutons were so good live (and seemed to enjoy it, too biggrin). Best thing was when they did "Valerie" and I was the only gingerperson in sight, so everyone crowded around me and pointed at me while singing ubblol

I don't think the world would be ready for 2 Birgits either. I don't think I'd even like a 2nd me to be around!

Oooh and on the topic of being single, I've written a 5 page rant hopefully to be published in a tiny Danish indie magazine (don't ask...) about everything that annoys me about girls and girlie magazines, if anyone wants to read through it and give me feedback pm me your email please!!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted:I'm a ginger too, yay!

I've never seen the zutons so I'm really excited. I went to the Leeds festival this year, haven't done T for a couple of years. It's a gig-tastic year for me really, in the next few weeks I'm going to see The guillemots, The Kooks, Lily Allen, and The secret policemans ball in london (DROOLING with anticipation about that one!!) ubbrollsmile

I'll have a look at your article - definately sounds like my sort of rant. If you manage to get 5 pages published you've done well.

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:ooooooooooh the Guillemots! Seen them twice, last December and also at T biggrin Have exchanged a few emails with Fyfe last year, he's absolutely fantastic biggrin bounce

yay, pm me your email and I'll send it over!!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted: Written by: 87wt2gxq7

Written by: Carrot_Girl

wink I'm gonna buy a telescope.

I used to be an astronomer, I could show you how to use it! wink

I actually quite like the idea of star gazing, although i think there's too much light polution around here. Nothing an hours drive couldn't sort out tho. so... now all i need is a car....

Delete

Aurinko
Aurinko

hello!
Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

I actually quite like the idea of star gazing, although i think there's too much light polution around here.

yup. Tried to do it at my place downtown, but didn't succeed. So all there was left to do was to watch the neighbours instead wink

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted:Lovely stargazing at my place!!! Tonight the sky is so clear and the moon waxing!!! I walked out about 30 mins. ago and it almost took my breath away!!! I wouldn't trade my place for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted:Wow that sounds amazing, i try to get out camping in the summer so that i can see the stars a bit more. I feel really alive on those beautiful clear nights.

Definately didn't get outside enough this year. Maybe I'll have to do some youth hostel weekends during the winter to make up for it. smile

Delete

ickleMatt
ickleMatt

enthusiast
Total posts: 242
Posted:Boo. I'm getting really bored of being single and dating. Tonight the young lady said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend cause she is hoping to go traveling in Feb and besides she's sing some other guy. Talk about rubbish date!

Btw any cute ladies out there fancy going out for a drink sometime?

Delete

Birgit
Birgit

Posted:Hmmmm sorry Matt, but I don't know where I'll be going after March wink

Seriously, that sucks though, at least she should've told you before the date that she's already involved with someone angry (and yes I know that would've been a bit unsubtle, but at least honest)

I'm off to work near London and then for a few days holidays to stay with a very lovely young gentleman, so keep your fingers crossed for me ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

ickleMatt
ickleMatt

enthusiast
Posted:Yeah best of luck with that. But if it doesn't work out, let me know wink

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

Posted:stargazing kinda sucks round where I live too... suburbia, not inner city, but more than enough light pollution still... I ubblove getting out in the bush, camping... lack of technology, communing with nature and... you can actually see the stars!!!

matt... mate, that really does suck... frown know how u feel though...

Delete

Bek66
Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo
Posted: Written by: ickleMatt

Yeah best of luck with that. But if it doesn't work out, let me know wink

Methinks that Birgit has a fan!

Stargazing at my place!!!

Will be officially dedicated on Oct. 15 as...

Sunburst Circle!!!

Place for Pagan gathering and ritual!!!

Alternate venue of Church of the Earth of North Carolina!

I feel like a proud Mama! heart clap heart

EDITED_BY: fyrespirit (1159753238)

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:Oh, I would so love to go out for a drink Matt, maybe next time I am in London?

Like say December? Or is that too long a wait? smile

Delete

ickleMatt
ickleMatt

enthusiast
Posted:Hang on, let me check if I have a free evening...
Yup, can squeeze you in there. biggrin
But do let me know nearer the time; you know how plans change...

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted:Sorry to hear you've been messed around Matt frown

Dating does suck, I either end up liking people who don't like me, or get obsessive freaks declaring their undying love before they even know me. Seriously, the last two both wanted to move in with me before we'd even been on a proper date.

*sigh* Are good relationships an urban myth? Or am i just being cynical?

Delete

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Total posts: 3882
Posted:Hey Birgit..

I'd love to read it...

Hey Carrot Girl... wink Red head eh...

smile

Love is the law.

Delete

Aurinko
Aurinko

hello!
Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

*sigh* Are good relationships an urban myth? Or am i just being cynical?

it's the first option, I'm afraid

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted: Written by: ado-p

Hey Carrot Girl... wink Red head eh...

You like feisty ladies? wink

Delete

Page: 1...3738394041...145