• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...3637383940...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:hmmm sounds like a strange plan. I mean, just from a personal point of view, if you want sex, why not have it? I'm not saying you should go and randomly sleep around, but surely sexual frustration isn't good!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

shoshanah
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

shoshanah

enthusiast

Total posts: 232
Posted:I always said I personally never wanted to reach double figures Im on 8 now so I am gonna be wise and picky about any one I give it up to. I don t judge others and what they do but I feel better believing sex is something you save for the right people and I think the right people appreciate that. This is just my personal view on sex. I have had shag buddies in the past but this time I want to wait as it will mean more and have more emotion.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:smile wasn't criticising you, just wondering!

*crosses fingers that no. 9 will appear at a good time for you and be the right one* hug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

shoshanah
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

shoshanah

enthusiast

Total posts: 232
Posted:Aww thank you
I hope he comes next year, as I have been offered a job in Spain. My best mate and I are planning to move out there next Sept and once I settle in it would make every thing perfect if I could fined a guy who is a genuine person and on my level. Now thats some thing thats hard to find.

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

CalvinKlown

CalvinKlown

Eunathist

Total posts: 280
Posted:I'm sorry singles thread, but I think you know what's coming.
We've got along really well, and I've learnt a lot from you. You've made me happy in ways I can never fully explain to you. But, I guess you know, we weren't meant to be together forever.

I've met somebody else.

Now, I know this is going to be hard for you, and I won't pretend it's easy for me to give you up, especially after all we've been through. We've had some good times, and I hope that's what you remember when you think of me.
I never meant for it to end this way.
Can we still be friends?

ArthurBrown.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Delete

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted:eek you're leaving us? eek

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:Yay Arthur hug

Be nice - tell us who she/he is then haul your sorry non-single ass out of here... biggrin

Miss ya mate hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

87wt2gxq7

87wt2gxq7

veteran

Total posts: 1502
Posted:waitwaitwait, you forgot "it's not you, it's me."

(congrats, by the way!) hug

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:and "you deserve somebody better" ubblol

well done! hug

Don't come back here too quickly wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

CalvinKlown

CalvinKlown

Eunathist

Total posts: 280
Posted:I won't drop her name on here, (she might be watching)

Save to say, she's a lovely girl I only met last week.

We're a pair of old souls who've known each other before. (If you've ever experienced that, you'll know what I mean.)

She's a staff spinner, like me, which is great, and she lives two doors down from me.

I've been thinking about her constantly for the last few days, and today I'm quite giddy and can't stop singing.

ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin

Thanks for the good will messages hug to you all.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:nice one! We expect piccies in your gallery soon tongue

(sorry ArthurBrown's girl, we're not trying to scare you off, we're just a bunch of nosey people who don't want to do any work on a Friday. "On a Friday?" Who am I kidding?)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

87wt2gxq7

87wt2gxq7

veteran

Posted: Written by: ArthurBrown

I've been thinking about her constantly for the last few days, and today I'm quite giddy and can't stop singing.

aww aww aww aww awwww!!!!!
scho schweet biggrin

the very best of luck mister ArthurBrown!

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by: ArthurBrown

she lives two doors down from me.

Maybe I should go and check who is two doors down from me. No wait, I already know:
at home it's a family that always eyes me suspiciously when I brush me teeth while standing on the balcony, and here at works it's some more female PhD-students, but the only one of them who is interested in girls is in a serious relationship at the moment.
o.k., so that system does not work for me. Too bad.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:I don't wanna know anything about what's 2 doors down from me... in fact... when I'm home I try not to go outside at all round here

nice one, arthur... biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:Where I used to live, two doors down meant either the Sandwich Bar or a Stationery Shop...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Carrot_Girl

Carrot_Girl

Close your eyes and make a wish

Total posts: 194
Posted: Written by: Aurinko

Maybe I should go and check who is two doors down from me. No wait, I already know:
at home it's a family that always eyes me suspiciously when I brush me teeth while standing on the balcony, and here at works it's some more female PhD-students

Same here.. at home surrounded by families, from whom I get the impression the parents think I'm some sinister and potentially corrupting character; and lots more PhD girls at work. Isn't sinister a good word?

Not a suitable man in sight. in fact not any man in sight. *sigh*

wink I'm gonna buy a telescope.

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

Delete

87wt2gxq7

87wt2gxq7

veteran

Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

wink I'm gonna buy a telescope.

I used to be an astronomer, I could show you how to use it! wink

hmm... two doors down from me would be the ground floor of my block of flats. No idea who lives there. Aah, soulless city livin'....

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:The people 2 doors from me are never home. I think it's just a girl living there, but even if it was a young handsome man, he'd be never there. Oh dammit.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by: Pogo69

I don't wanna know anything about what's 2 doors down from me... in fact... when I'm home I try not to go outside at all round here

too many monsters around?

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:sorta... crap neighbourhood...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:mine too. But the good aspect of it: if I compare myself to my neighbours, I'm still kinda normal, clever and well-off.

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:and sober.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Today I saw 2 really really cute guys opposite my bus stop.

They were loading their furniture into a moving van ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:Wow. I dreamed that the guy I am infatuated with slept with another woman, at a party I was hosting at my high school??!! And the other woman was a friend of mine,and I caught them a bed ? in the stationary stock room! Neither would speak.frown frown

Left the room, got lost in the halls of my highschool, and ran into my ex, Country Boy, with his new girlfriend, in the gym full of sweaty people. He was trying to be kind, but she was just laughing at me. ubblol

I got lost again, and had to go down some incredibily steep stairs, that had no railings to hang onto, but sort of a smooth ridge at the sides. I was too scared to walk them, so I quickly slid down the smooth section. Fun. At the bottom, these strangely dressed students were coming in for the party, all dressed up in hawaiian outfits, with the flower lays around their necks? I got "layed" three times!beerchug

Then somehow I had to get out past a very large furry dog and a bunch of police, run home to my cats. All three were precariously trying to balance on top of my exercise ball, hanging on to it with their claws, and rolling around.

ubbrollsmile

Naturally, it exploded,eek

and I woke up.

Weird.Sexual frustration gives some really odd dreams...

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Carrot_Girl

Carrot_Girl

Close your eyes and make a wish

Total posts: 194
Posted:Man, i never have sex dreams... i need to eat more cheese before bed... rolleyes

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:read Haruki Murakami. It gave me the coolest dream ever (though it was weird, too), of one of my boys and me, and suddenly something happened and some kind of spiritual thing came out of his body and stood next to him. Next thing there were TWO of them. (Won't talk about what happened then, it's not ladylike)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

Man, i never have sex dreams... i need to eat more cheese before bed... rolleyes

I get them aaaaall the time. Its wicked cool ubblol

Mostly with male hoppers...
Sometimes female! redface biggrin

I'm quite liking this single business now. I'm getting back to flirting like a mo' fo' biggrin

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted: Written by: Aime

Mostly with male hoppers...

redface rolleyes redface rolleyes redface rolleyes

Delete

Bubbles_
SILVER Member since Nov 2004

Bubbles_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3383
Posted:i met a cute guy the other night ubbangel im hoping i wont have to be single anymore biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by: Aime

Written by: Carrot_Girl

Man, i never have sex dreams... i need to eat more cheese before bed... rolleyes

yup. that's why it is handy to have your battery powered friend within reach when you wake up ... I heard ... ubbangel

Delete

Page: 1...3637383940...145