cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
hiya! I'm back! Our computer was broke, haven't seen u guys for ages...of course i missed crimbles & new year with u lovely peeps...*sigh* frown hope u all had a good one,tho...luv u all lots! cpg grin

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Welcome back *waves*Next time you leave will you bring back one of those fantastic Cornish pasty's for me? Brilliant concoctions, those. I haven't had one since I was in Boscastle four years ago, and I miss them madly. frown*Puppy gazes longingly into the distance*------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 02 January 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Oh, and a bottle of Lilt, if you could.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
mmm...i love them to...tho i only have vegetable, cos i'm veggie... aaah...poor sickpuppy..cant even have a pasty..

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Shall I bring you a bottle of lilt then Puppy?

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Cantus, if you do I may consider you a brother. ------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
welcome back
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Monkey butt!------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"[This message has been edited by MiSsFrOg19 (edited 03 January 2002).]

Its not easy being green....

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Ahh, Cutie Poi, look at what you've started me on frownYou've got me missing the UK madly now. Oh, for mince meat pie with some salt and vinegar chips, a pint of the house cider from the Glouster Arms in Oxford, and stumbling through Camden town with new friends on the piss looking for the next off licence.*sigh* I miss the Cornish coast most of all. Most beautiful place I've ever seen.Bugger..... Maybe someday I'll get to come back.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Crisps mate. Not chips. Chips are them things you have with fish. Been out on the lash have we? Staggering round trying to find an offie. Ah, halcyon days.....Mince pie has me a bit baffled though. Mince pies we have at christmas. They are sweet. Not savoury. Not the kind of thing you would be having with crisps I would've thought. Maybe I've nmisunderstood.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I did mean chips, what we Americans call french fries. If you've never had them with salt and vinegar then you've missed out. I've never been a fan of potato "crisps" (as long as I live I'll never get used to calling them that). As for the mince pie, I actually had that in Chepstoe, Wales. In a small Place right off the high street. Possibly Welsh cooking terms differ from English, I wouldn't really know. Mince meat pie was what they called it though, and it was tasty. It was chopped beef in a thick gravy, not unlike an American pot pie.And yes, when I went stumbling through London and Oxford, I was always looking for an offie as I was only 17 at the time and got bounced out of more respectable pubs than I would care to admit. Appearantly the owners looked down upon an under age American with a mohawk and a dirty old trench coat coverd in travel dust and lager.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 03 January 2002).]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh no, we've opressed the welsh for to long for their cooking to differ from ours. Anything good we've nicked off em good and proper.It was probably a meat pie. It's just mince pies is one of them things that Americans trip up on. Like pavements (tehe). Yeah, chips with salt and vinegar is a winner. Have you drunk bitter as well as cider? I have a hell of a time explaining that to americans. "It's like lager only it's darker and, well, bitter...."------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Yes I have had bitter, but it has to be a good one for me to really enjoy it, 'cuz bad bitter is just bad bitter.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Landlords look down on a 27 yr old with a mohawk too. Don't worry about it.Next time you go try further north. Publicans are friendlier - whatever age you are tongue

Meh