Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
EVIL, can you imagine the surprize some postal worker would get if the fizzies exploded in his hands??

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
Zen - I have an idea it'd be a little bit shocking. Still, gotta larf ain't ya ? ubblol

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
I guess I'll just have to come over to the UK for some drinks.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Yes you can, you use dto have to go the health food shops to get it, but now you get it in most supermarkets, it's more easily found than chai!
You can even buy Mrs Ball's Chutney in Tesco's now biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
That's awesome!!!!

The only place I could find that kind of stuff was the South African shop in London.

346 posts

Posted:
Rooibos ? Mrs Balls Chutney ?

You peeps eat some weird stuff! I mean, I've tried most of the "weird" foods you can lay your hands on and I've not heard about these things ... oh-well, off to google I go to edumacate myself !

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Rooi bos is just redbush tea, and Mrs Balls is just a brand name of a very nice chutney biggrin (The only chutney I will eat).

The uk is becomming more and more international,so these things are getting easier and easier to get a hold of, theres even a butchers on the far side of town that make biltong biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
So when can I come and visit???

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I love the exotic things you get in the UK. Like Irn Bru bounce (caffeine's good for you...)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol when can you make it? (Remember: Aim for summer, aim for summer! biggrin)

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
It'll have to be a bit of a budget holiday, so can I pitch my tent in your backyard?

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
There's been at least 2 different brands of roobos tea (spelt in different ways on each brand I see...) available for a couple of years in Tescos and Sainsburys usually , I introduced my dad to it last year, he's in his 60's and was really, really pleased how well it settled his stomach before he tried to sleep.

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

346 posts

Posted:
Ah. Might have to try and lay my hands on some.

I keep trying new bits and bobs, but at the moment cash is tight, so it's only little bits here and there. Had some random fruit from Asda the other night, Chilikoo I think. Looks like Kiwi, texture of pear, tastes of toffee apple.

Odd, but nice, in a weird way.

Meh. I need a holiday !

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I like it because it's sweet biggrin

Zen- Garden? In the UK? ubblol
Do what a lot of HOPpers do, couch surf! Fun and cheap! I'm sure there are more that enough HOPpers who will put you up all over the country. Lot's have done it. Me and Lee will put you up for a few nights in Brighton biggrin Just post something in meet others section .You should try and time it so that you can make one of the HOP festies (Aim for Play, it's the best one, biggrin)

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
You're right, what was I thinking...oh, wait...I wasn't.

Couch surfing sounds like an awesome idea. Hopefully the road accident fund pay me out soon, then it's holiday time!!!!

346 posts

Posted:
Yeah dude, couch surf !

I've got one, pretty comfy for 1 or 2 nights !

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
coo, Chilikoo sounds cool, I'll have to look out for that.

Rooibos,peppermint and apple (not together tongue) are the only non tea based teas, that aren't green tea's, that I really like.

Never found a herbal tea I actually liked.

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
Yakumo, we have a tea in SA that's made from a local bush that's family of the protea. It's called honeybush tea and it actually has a bit of a honey taste to it and apparently it's really good for you.

EVIL I might take you up on that offer, then we can go and have a couple of Newcastle browns.

346 posts

Posted:
Zen - No probs mate, I usually have Newcy in the fridge as well!

Chilikoo (I think that's how it was spelt) are odd. You want to like it, you know it's nice, but you still sit there thinking .... do I ?

Honeybush tea ? Oooo ... sounds nice. I'm loving green tea's and smoothies mostly at the moment, just that the Innocent smoothies are damned expensive !

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
EVIL you should come and visit SA. Food and drink is quite cheap compared to the UK.

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Roibos I have always drunk ubblove, only last year at Play fest was I finally broken down into drinking a cup of Chai, now I ubblove chai too. biggrin But thats as far as my tea experiance goes.

346 posts

Posted:
SA is one of several places I intend to visit at some point. Japan, Egypt, Laos and Combodia amongst the others. My own culinary world tour !

All this talk of tea ... need a green'un' now !

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
I love Chai,in all sorts of forms, teabagged, fresh, with milk or not, with or without sugar, soo nice, it's awesome, I make a point to never buy it at home so it always tastes even better when I have some as it's a rarity.

I keep meaning to go look up exactly what it's actually made from smile

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
tea is rubbish tongue so is coffee tongue

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Applepaste - I did definitely meet Eccles somewhere though, he came and asked me about my 9 section whip, didn't see him spin sadly.. maybe it was Play..

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Matty_B

tea is rubbish tongue so is coffee tongue

Agree on the coffee front, but in general I thought Rubbish was rubbish! tongue

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
tongue

That reminds of something a girl at school said once when we were on a school trip and my friend threw up . . . "EEEwwww thats SICK!" and yup it was ubblol

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol I love stating the obvious

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Yakumo: Chai (I think) = black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, Cloves, and maybe ginger as well?

Lots of milk...

In India, The word 'Chai' Means Tea. I asked for a Chai, and got a REALLY sweet, milky tea. I was somewhat disappointed.

Earl Grey and Lemon = Kick ass.

Earl grey and Vanilla = Kick ass.

PG tips = The tea of kings.

Pu erh = Damn good Sh!t.

Rooibos = Mmmmmm...

Green tea with Jasmine Flower = Dayum...

Weed Tea = Very stoned... wink

Did I mention PG Tips is just awesome? I love tea. TEA.

You guys can keep your coffee, damn Caffeine addicts... Give me a Tea and a spliff any day...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

346 posts

Posted:
I had to ween myself off Caffeine. My all time record for consumption of Caffeine based drinks it 26 cans of Red Bull in four hours whilst in a club. My big sis (Really just a mate, but we're v.close) kept bringing 'em too me!

She was amazed I kept necking 'em.

Moshed all night, went home and slept soundly.

And don't even get me started on the coffees of the world ... Mmmmm .... salivating just thinking about it ...

Anyone like Rocket Fuel ? I mixed up my own coffee's with that as a base and played with flavours - Rocky Choccy was the best.

Imagine a super caffeinated, very sweet, sickly, thick, creamy coffee with a very strong choclate taste.

Yum-yum-yum.

Page: ......