Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Hehe a new pet joined the scene on christmas. It's a cute little attack and bite everything in site and don't let go kit. I had her out the other day when I finally decided for the first time in almost a month to throw my poi back together and have at it. She thought I was playing with her cuz she kept tryin to bite my toes. So I started to move and she chased. Then I really started to move for the first time hitting walls and chairs and other stuff I had learn to not hit. Then I relized How much she was makin me move and turn and dodge her little teeth.Anyways I gotta go.... No hey get away from the kerocine....NO THAT LIGHTER IS BAD.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

digital milkmember
37 posts

Posted:
use her as poi next time.. just get another ferret for the other side ..??>SDFasdfasdflk

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
LOL.What's that sport they've got down in Austrailia, again? I think it's called ferret legging. Where they dump an angry ferret down some poor guy's pants and see how long he can stand it. I bet no one's tried it while the ferret is on fire yet. Then it'd be right up there with midget tossing grin------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Keeping ferrets in your trousers? They do it in Lancashire too. Ask Marlboro, he lives there....

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*shaking head*Sometimes I really wonder about you English.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
in the sick puppy tradition - how about setting those ferrets on fire?

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

Mikemember
9 posts

Posted:
Ferrits have small lungs, so I hope you aren't doing fire poi around your ferrit!!I have an indian ringneck parakeet and we play with devil sticks, he is great for street performancer!!!

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
No fire for the ferret. Do you know how much them litte bastards cost! Well over 300 bucks for a set of one use poi! Cats are so much cheaper.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC