Page: 1...1314151617...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:Oh my goodness there is someone from geelong in this thread!!!!!!! and I'm 19 but it sure wasnt me - there are other cute 19 year olds in geelong???? eek

wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

gasoline
SILVER Member since Mar 2006

gasoline

Total posts: 54
Posted:"Heres a thing..

What if the human race is not naturally meant to have relationships, but to simply reproduce as much as possible?"

i think it's a really really good point...

meditate

let's all think about it, i've always thought of it... (sighs...)
maybe that's why i'm still single and not very proud of it... ooooops

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire, Gimme that which i desire!

Delete

Harry_Potter

Harry_Potter

ToadStool Circus Acts

Total posts: 181
Posted:[censored] Brit_Joe thats [censored] mean, theres the playing around hard to get but thats like, awww i feel sorry for you. I currently got with someone who has a boyfriend, she fancies me so im not feeling to bad. But erm its rather wierd. We shall see in good time.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Delete

pineapple pete
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

pineapple pete

water based

Total posts: 5125
Posted:rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

ezz
BRONZE Member since Oct 2004

ezz

moo..

Total posts: 1899
Posted:heh oops ...I just locked someones hand in the door..that wasn't meant to happen hahahahaha

hug me!

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted: Written by: pineapple pete

rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

But, but...!!

ok...

wink

Delete

Mr Majestik
SILVER Member since Mar 2004

Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you

Total posts: 4693
Posted:hahaha, we kicked someone out of a thread they created *stifles evil sniger* biggrin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:*would make a comment, but Petey might get upset...*

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:Can't remember which set of comedians said it, I think it may have been the blackadder crew, but we "spend months of our lives trying to get into a relationship and then months trying to get out of it once we're in one."

To be serious now (before any of you say something I know the quote above isn't really the case). I used to hate being single but since I broke up with my last gf, and hitting the booze for a few months (as I'd see her every day round uni and she's a good friend of mine), I had time to reflect on things and it actually change my attitude to life. I've discovered that singledom can be fun, you get to meet loads of neat people in clubs, have a good laugh and if you find that one person that's special for you then all be it. But if you don't then you've had a good laugh and above all have no regrets.

It really depends on the situation, yes a good relationship can be alot of fun; but, so can be being single. Life's what you make of it, not what it makes of you.

Delete

Lost83spy
BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!

Total posts: 587
Posted:ditto

Nice way of putting it, artindoril

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersen, Adieu. biggrin

bounce

Delete

fiendish

fiendish

Total posts: 51
Posted:dittoto Artindoril that was so well put Ithink no more needs to added, except yeah there are 1 or 2 cute 19 yo's in G'long but none that twirl. So rest assured Rouge your still 1 of a kind.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

Delete

buzzingtalk

buzzingtalk

Total posts: 152
Posted:i used to hate being single having come otu of a long relationship that got in my head and saw a lot of bad things happen, until he got back in contact with me 6 months ago and said he strill loved me. then i started enjoying it, becuase i know then that i had come out better, and just last night he emailed me asking to get back together, im thankful i can turn around and say NO very firmly.
sure i love a good relationship ,when your in one, and everything is good, and exctiing, then it goes down the pan and your back at square one.

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

Delete

shoshanah
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

shoshanah

enthusiast

Total posts: 232
Posted:ok guys as much as i love u all n love being single i am going to have to say good bye to u all on the singles thread even tho i didnt think it was possable i have met some one that dosent make me run for the hills that is the same as me and lets me run free. wish me luck guys

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

Matty_B
SILVER Member since Feb 2005

Matty_B

veteran

Total posts: 1314
Posted:hug all the best hug

I am still here, though I don't mind at the mo, cos I have alot of things going on (finishing uni and starting a job in a new town with new people), and need to sort them out first and get settled before I think about love right now.

Can't wait though - I hope cambridge is fun . . .

Delete

VampyricAcid
SILVER Member since Jun 2005

VampyricAcid

veteran

Total posts: 1286
Posted:of course cambridge is fun!!!!

yes im still single, any lovely female hoppers want to chat me up, go for it, im lonely!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:ok I know what I said above, and I know this is slightly off topic. But what is it with x's? How come they manage to make you feel shocking without speaking to you for two weeks or you even seeing them for that length of time?

Guess I just need another good night out to forget about the past ... or should I talk to her and get things out in the open and thus risk stiring everything up again?

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Huraay I get to leave this horrible place and move to la la happy land too frolick in the grass and have picknicks amoungst the trees

*runs away and dosent look back* His name is ray, dont like that name but its better than wayne at least.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

RumpleST

RumpleST

Total posts: 61
Posted:single is good. I have a major commitment phobia. Whenever I hook up properly with someone, i get this huge weight on my shoulders like "oh man, im gonna HAVE to spend time with them" even if i really like them, its like my choice is taken away from me and I then freak out big time and end it.... im a bit of a freebird you see, i tend to dissapear to silly places sometimes, just pack my bags and go on holiday cause i feel like it. I like to have the choice of dissapearing without explaining myself or having someone tag along. Is this weird to you?

confused2

Its a big ol mish mash!

Delete

simeon
SILVER Member since Jan 2006

simeon

enthusiast

Total posts: 233
Posted:
i honestly believe that, as long as you have cous cous, nothing else matters. if something does come along, its a bonus.

but cous cous is all.
biggrin biggrin ubblol ubbidea ubbloco

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

Delete

morwenna_tea

Total posts: 30
Posted:mmm cous cous is good, clap

Delete

simeon
SILVER Member since Jan 2006

simeon

enthusiast

Total posts: 233
Posted:
damn straight!

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

Delete

spangle

Total posts: 6
Posted:i agree with Rumple St... i love being single and being able to do whatever i want... but as soon as i "do whatever i want" and hook up with someone, the weight begins....... then i get super attached to the person, even if i wasnt to begin wtih, and i forget that i can be happy as a single.... its like an addiction or something... ubblove confused

Delete

RumpleST

RumpleST

Total posts: 61
Posted:alright spangle

woah man, thats like me but actually staying with the person. I would die man. call me rumple man. too many "mans" I need to stop talking now. ok. goodbye. peace lolsign

Its a big ol mish mash!

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:I just joined the land of the single yet again....an room for me on this island?

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:hug there's always room in singledom medusa hug

Delete

Medusa

Medusa

veteran

Posted:And plenty of hugs too I see...I always like hugs and right now I can use as many as I can get.

It's been a while since I have been single, I may need some instruction on how to do it.

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Just left the hooked up hoppers thread, so I'll join you guys...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:bounce wooop new members YAY clap

Delete

Medusa

Medusa

veteran

Posted:Seems to be the season for dumping and being dumped.

I know of three couple besides myself and my now ex who broke up over the past weekend....sad really.

Delete

Page: 1...1314151617...145