Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Well, if lost and brenn both climb into cupboards at the same time...ooh Tantric cupboarding!!! I wanna play too!! ubblol

thank you for my birthday wishes guys..I had a beautiful birthday weekend wink

I was single for this birthday and had no ex boyfriends hanging around or prospective boyfriends influencing...and it honestly was my best birthday ever. This 'singles' thing is turning out to be a really good thing... smile

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Yay for Blu! Glad you had a good birthday hon hug

Now, to find a good, steady cupboard.....

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
you can have mine while I'm away... it's a bit small, but then that could make for interesting positions ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...I don't have a cupboard...but I have a very large box! ubblol

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I know, I hid my staff in there when I went down to yours... tongue

I found an 90s Mix tape in there.... umm

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I wondered where that went!!! ubblol

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lost83spy

Brenn, I think they are right. Lets get a cudboard! Hahaha!

Dont worry, one day....

Yaha, one day indeed! *Happy jig* ubblol hug

Written by: blu_valley

Well, if lost and brenn both climb into cupboards at the same time...ooh Tantric cupboarding!!! I wanna play too!! ubblol

The more the merrier! hahaha ubblol
EDITED_BY: Brenn (1166661099)

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Are cuppboarding us? ubblol

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
*brings in massive branch of mistletoe and sticks it to the ceiling*

*runs away giggling* biggrin

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
*Walks into the room and stands next to Brenn*

Hmmmm, I wonder what colour the ceiling is...

*looks up*....

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
*irony ensues* ubblol hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You made your bed, you lie in it!! kiss kiss kiss

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Mistletoe!

Where are you Brenn? * frantically searches up and down the thread*

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Lost83spy

Mistletoe!

Where are you Brenn? * frantically searches up and down the thread*

*Flying ninja tackles Lost83spy onto the ground* Here biggrin hug kiss

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
ubblol Thats the way to get em tiger ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Far more elegant that the 'clubbing the woman over the head' thing...

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
jeez, i think I might have o resort to that...

Feck me, i spend an hour and a hlaf takling to a very nice young lady in the club tonight, and all I get for my trouble is a "Merry Christmas!".

Balls. I wish I had my ex back. It fecking hurts. I mean, I'm 28, right? Everyone tells me "she'll come along when you least expect it". I've not been expect ing it now for SEVEN F***ING YEARS!!!!. Honestly, all I want is to meet a nice girl who has no expectations, no delusions. And all I get is STUCK UP COWS who think that I'm no good. For gods sake I try. I've made major changes in my life to try to accomodate the expectations of the fairer sex, when all I want to do is crawl into a hole until the world stops hurting! I moved out of home. I changed my job. I'm jsut happy being, for gods sake, I dont need anything to define me!. I NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN TALK TO!!!!!!! who will cuddle me late at night and feel happy with me just for who I am, not what I am. AND WHO doesn't break up with me and not have the decency to tell me when I'm going to encounter her new boyfriend, who's everything I'm not. Handsome, rich, successful. FECKING SHALLOW BITCH! I hate women. I wish I was gay, I might stand a chance then! I'M SICK OF THIS!!!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Carrot_GirlClose your eyes and make a wish
194 posts

Posted:
 Written by: =Flashpoint=

Balls. I wish I had my ex back. It fecking hurts.

I feel your pain

I mean, I'm 28, right? Everyone tells me "she'll come along when you least expect it". I've not been expect ing it now for SEVEN F***ING YEARS!!!!.

Yeah, I'm 30, that line is balls. Not a sniff of 'the one'. It's like some fairy story i should have given up with Father Christmas.

Honestly, all I want is to meet a nice girl who has no expectations, no delusions. And all I get is STUCK UP COWS who think that I'm no good. For gods sake I try. I've made major changes in my life to try to accomodate the expectations of the fairer sex, when all I want to do is crawl into a hole until the world stops hurting!

Yup, it's hideous and hurts like hell to know that you're just not good enough, that you expect too much. It's really hard to keep putting yourself out there.

I moved out of home. I changed my job. I'm jsut happy being, for gods sake, I dont need anything to define me!. I NEED SOMEONE WHO I CAN TALK TO!!!!!!! who will cuddle me late at night and feel happy with me just for who I am, not what I am.

I don't understand why you're on the market still. That is surely what everyone wants?

AND WHO doesn't break up with me and not have the decency to tell me when I'm going to encounter her new boyfriend, who's everything I'm not. Handsome, rich, successful. FECKING SHALLOW BITCH! I hate women. I wish I was gay, I might stand a chance then! I'M SICK OF THIS!!!

I can assure you that finding a man is no easy endeavor, unless all you want is a FBuddy. Maybe the goal posts are slightly different, you have to be attractive, fit, amusing, casual, reserved, fit, intelligent, interesting, fit, flexible, kind, and most importantly, fit.

I've decided to give up looking, instead I'm just going to be strange. When i move into my place in preston I'm going to put up fairy lights, mull spicy cider every day, and buy a selection of amusing costumes so I can dress for dinner. Anyone want to join me for comedy supper? wink

Flashpoint, I'm really sorry to hear that you're hurting. hug

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Yay crazy cat lady!

I think I should have posted that in the "i'm not drunk" thread!

Yeah, i'm hurting, but damn it, i'm just in one of those "lonely at christmas" periods.

Nuts.

Anyhoo, back on the happy juice!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Back home from the other home! Among the typical family stuff, I've eaten guinea pig food and realised that I'm so out of touch with my friends back home that one of them asked me how living with the boyfriend (we split up in April!!!) is, and another one asked me "wasn't there something about Ireland?", which is nearly as long ago, and the people who were there for the first time probably think me some kind of a man-izer.

I wish! ubblol

But how typical: I've missed the mistletoe and came back just in time for the ranting!!

Anyone up for The Return Of The Mistletoe? I feel I should get a kiss before the year runs out! biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

I feel I should get a kiss before the year runs out! biggrin

ditto Are you perchance going to Synergy on New Years Eve? Because I'm sure I could supply a kiss in time if so! kiss

If not.... I'm at Synergy on New Years Eve, so if anyone wants an easy snog, I'll be in the spinners corner! wavehello wink

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
this makes me giggle, peopel bithcing about how they are single when in reality they love the freedom

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Sorry Mr. Sambo, will be in Amsterdam!! But thanks bounce kiss

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Sambo_Flux

I'm at Synergy on New Years Eve, so if anyone wants an easy snog, I'll be in the spinners corner! wavehello wink

Hmmmm... Shame I'm in Edinburgh... Would've taken you up on that wink As for the spinners corner. Hold the fort... biggrin hug

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Right, having slowly come to terms with this whole 'singles' thing, and embraced the fact that I really am having a good time BECAUSE I am single and not IN SPIGHT of it, it's all gone wrong again!! Someone I approached a few months ago but didn't want anything now will not leave me alone, and now it's me that doesn't want anything... not with him anyway. Secondly it now seems my NYE kiss is booked with another friend (long story), while my persuer I am pretty sure has assumed that that kiss belongs to him...oh dear, oh dear indeed! I don't want to get serious with anyone, I'm obviously not ready and quite frankly I don't want to, but I think my intentions are being misunderstood.

I like a little attention, I like to give it. I like to keep things interesting and exciting, but only for a short while and then go bouncing off to play with my friends...is that wrong? It's not like I'm making any promises or anything...

Is my only choice to harlet it up? Probably ubblol

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon Shaolin

Hmmmm... Shame I'm in Edinburgh... Would've taken you up on that As for the spinners corner. Hold the fort...

ubblol Another missed opportunity! Oh well.... rolleyeshug

I hope that there will be at least a few spinners at Synergy, it looks like most people are heading to Edinburgh for Megs bash.

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
 Written by: blu_valley

Secondly it now seems my NYE kiss is booked with another friend (long story), while my persuer I am pretty sure has assumed that that kiss belongs to him...

frown and I thought that kiss was mine wink

runs off in search of a kiss before he turns into a pumpkin . . .
(or was that a fairy tale confused)

either way i want a pet dragon ubbrollsmile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
*Puckers up and looks for a Pumpkin Pie Recipe...* ubbangel

194 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

Written by: Carrot_Girl

Anyone want to join me for comedy supper? wink

me please, miss!
*hand up*

Cool! All welcome! Will let you know when i move in ubbrollsmile You have to wear fancy dress and bring either (a) an amusingly shaped fruit, or (b) booze to go in the punch.

Written by: 87wt2gxq7

(heehee, can imagine you as a crazy cat lady, sipping spicy cider dressed in Edwardian garb as your Mr-Bigglesworth-esque cats get tangled up in your fairy lights... wink )

Hey it's an Edwardian house too - perfect. I will learn to express myself through the medium of the period drama! Not sure about the cat as have a slight allergy... maybe i could get a stuffed one on wheels.... umm

Flashpoint, hope you're feeling better now Chritsmas is over. I stayed in bed until noon then comforted myself with the thought that it had already finished in Autralia. Genius!

194 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

will be in Amsterdam!!

Cool way to spend new year! Hope all's well with you - good luck getting your snog under the mistletoe. Do you have a tactic? Blatent approach, or aloof allure?

Page: ......