• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Total posts: 134
Posted:It's certainly cheaper being single. Although that doesn't really matter when you a broke hippy anywho smile

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

shpongled
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
Total posts: 86
Posted:Well Derwyn...perhaps easy to you then! ha

Puff, that is VERY true. About it being cheaper...and about it not mattering anyway! smile

hamamelis
hamamelis

nut.
Total posts: 756
Posted:
Not for me wink -especially if you take my 'single girl chocolate budget' into account..

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

Dentrassi
Dentrassi

ZORT!
Total posts: 3044
Posted:Originally Posted By: hamamelis
Not for me wink -especially if you take my 'single girl chocolate budget' into account..

not necessarily. i went to uni with a girl who merely downgraded to that cheap cooking chocolate when feeling a little low. i thought it was revolting - but it seemed to make her day shine brighter. Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I tend to go for a run - gets the feel good endorphins flowing much better than choccy - and without the guilt!

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

newgabe
newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
Total posts: 4030
Posted:hey Dentalflashy.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Dentrassi
Dentrassi

ZORT!
Posted:Hey Newgabalicous smile

animatEd
animatEd

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:I *was* in here...

But I got a girlfriend for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Dentrassi
Dentrassi

ZORT!
Posted:was she wrapped up like a present?

Fire_Moose
Fire_Moose

Elusive and Bearded
Total posts: 3597
Posted:I'm back in here....I'm too selfish to NOT be single.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

animatEd
animatEd

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:Originally Posted By: Dentrassiwas she wrapped up like a present?

Depends on what you define as being the wrapping... ubbangel

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Mother_Natures_Son
Mother_Natures_Son

Rampant whirler.
Total posts: 2418
Posted:Originally Posted By: Dentrassi Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I'd like greatly to point out the fact that being single is nowhere near as bad as being a penniless student. There were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly. Yikes, that was a downer. It actually ruined the relationship I was in because when I travelled to see her I'd be grumpy.

But thats great, LTC... Even though I wasn't eating every day I always had the money for a train ticket to see her... So I do understand how can it be to be taken. Single has its benefits though. wink

hug

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonThere were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly.

Wow that sounds so familiar *downs another glass*

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

=Flashpoint=
=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets
Total posts: 2719
Posted:Same as it is for girls - everyone overcomplicates stuff smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Derwyn
Derwyn

Lightworker
Total posts: 88
Posted:I agree, I think things would be much easier if we all just enjoyed life and didn't worry about it so much. As far as boy and girls go, or girls and girls or boys and boys. wink

That makes me sad that you guys aren't eating well and frustrated. redface If I were around I'd be the spin world's Polgara and feed you all! I do understand though, I'm a penniless student as well but lucky to be under the roof of my mother for the time being. Someday I'll be a medicine woman and mother to the world and no one I meet will go hungry if I have anything to say about it.

EDITED_BY: Derwyn (1233271094)

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

"If you keep thinking like that, you'll never get to meet a Unicorn."

Puff
Puff

The Magic Dragon
Posted:Oh there's no frustration. I'm perfectly content with being single. Just hungry is all. Could do with some blueberry pancakes.

Derwyn
Derwyn

Lightworker
Posted:Oh, as am I. I'm only frustrated that people are hungry! Food is too good. Blueberry and apricot syrup pancakes for everyone!

"When we dance with the faeries, we dance with the reflections of our true selves and the true inner self of the world."

Dentrassi
Dentrassi

ZORT!
Posted:Originally Posted By: Derwyn
That makes me sad that you guys aren't eating well and frustrated. redface If I were around I'd be the spin world's Polgara and feed you all!

oh man that a reference from the past! i havent read Eddings books for years!

despite being a penniless student for a while - i always seemed to find enough loose change for a beer though...

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Total posts: 1046
Posted:Originally Posted By: Dentrassii always seemed to find enough loose change for a beer though...

Some things just aren't on the 'optional' list though, you have to prioitise, isn't it stuff like that being a student is supposed to teach you?

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

WizzYo
stranger
Total posts: 13
Posted:Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonOriginally Posted By: Dentrassi Now she is no longer a penniless student, nor single for that matter - so a much happier person!

I'd like greatly to point out the fact that being single is nowhere near as bad as being a penniless student. There were points in time that I ended up drinking a lot more water on purpose because I wasn't really eating properly. Yikes, that was a downer. It actually ruined the relationship I was in because when I travelled to see her I'd be grumpy.

But thats great, LTC... Even though I wasn't eating every day I always had the money for a train ticket to see her... So I do understand how can it be to be taken. Single has its benefits though. wink

I'm a single, near-penniless student. I have a mum that likes food and beer though so it works out. Being a student also indirectly ruined my relationship grin Waking up at 6am and getting home from school between 6-8pm I didn't have any time for her o.0

=Flashpoint=
=Flashpoint=

Pasta of Muppets
Total posts: 2719
Posted:i'm happy because I have tea smile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

shpongled
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
Posted:i 100% agree willworkforfoodjnr...some things just have to be done! haha

smashme1984
stranger

Total posts: 4
Posted:It really makes my heart break to hear that people go hungry, I've been there before, when I've got the most basic ans simple stuffs at lack, food, I feel very lonely and unloved.. lol

WizzYo
stranger
Total posts: 13
Posted:The way to a mans heart really is through his stomach.

... and slightly up, and a little off to one side.

Derwyn
Derwyn

Lightworker
Posted:aww... that's so cute.

willworkforfoodjnr
willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes
Total posts: 1046
Posted:All this talk of food! Think it must be time for breakfast *goes to forage for a bannana*

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Lev
Firedance Philosopher
Total posts: 79
Posted:The only thing I see in a relationship is restriction, why would I want someone I love to restrict themselves from loving more people they'd otherwise love as well?
Why deny them pleasure or happiness?
If you are in a position of trust and understanding of someone, why not trust and love them enough for them to love more people?
I love many people, deeply, but I don't feel any need for a relationship =]

EDITED_BY: Lev (1233833109)

Derwyn
Derwyn

Lightworker
Posted:I was just saying that for the first time in my adult life I feel liberated and free. No one can tell me what I can or can't do or make me feel bad about myself or make me cry ever again!!! It's awesome!

Lev
Firedance Philosopher
Total posts: 79
Posted:Yaaaay =D

shpongled
Mr. IWantYouToGetDown
Posted:Derwyn...good for you...you should never have to feel bad about yourself or cry in a sad way anyway thats not cool ha.

so i have been spinning a decent amount lately and have been sort of busy and haven't really been on here in a little while. just jumping on the singles thread to say.......

bye bye frown i mean...I hate to leave all you fine wonderful people. i will most def be around the forums still..and why not i'll probably still stop in here once in a while to say hi. its just...this other wonderful person...she got me hooked! wink

im teaching her the 5 beat weave today...yeah she can spin too ha.

Derwyn
Derwyn

Lightworker
Posted:Yay! I'm happy for you! You will be missed!

How cute, she's got you hooked! Enjoy the bliss of romance!