• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...4748495051...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: GitasGuy

Hehehe true. I don't go in there very much. Much more fun reading about how tough it is to find a special someone!!! Cause its no longer my problem..... tongue ubblol

A humbler person wouldn't find amusement over a former (and possibly recurring) woe wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by: Pogo69

I can't even remember that far back... shrug

A simple calculation tells me that me being 14 was in the beginning of the 90s, so I guess I must have been wearing T-shirts with neon-prints then and probably was listening to New Kids on the Block

Non-Https Image Link

eek ubblol

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Step by step, ooooooh baby,
gonna get to you gi-i-i-irl!

*runs and hides in shame*

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted:What has 100 legs and no pubic hair!?

The front row of a New Kids concert!!

*sorry....boy bands are just a case of 'all mouth..no trousers!'*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

poig

poig

marmite and nutella sandwich

Total posts: 1590
Posted:ubblol

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:I think I liked them when I was 11 or so... by 14 I had moved on to heavy metal eek

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Don't feel bad...I used to like the Bee Gees! redface

....THEN I moved on to Metal!!! My first concert was DIO!
He was formerly in Black Sabbath...in case you didn't know!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

87wt2gxq7

87wt2gxq7

veteran

Total posts: 1502
Posted:she was all
\m/ ^o^ \m/

Delete

Sezzie
SILVER Member since Sep 2006

Sezzie

journeyman

Total posts: 54
Posted:At 14 I think I had just passed my Tears for Fears stage (first concert at 12) and was on to Simply Red, UB40 and possibly Wet Wet Wet *cringe* redface

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Oh.....for those in the know about big hair bands....

Motley Crue and Aerosmith just played to one hell of a crowd at the Alltel Amphitheater in Raleigh, NC!

Wish I could have made it!
Have seen Aerosmith 4 times in the past and they put on an awesome show! Steven Tyler just seems to get better and better!
*My hero*
He swung out over the crowd like Tarzan!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:does anyone else remember Poison? Not the Alice Cooper song, but the band? Best big hair bend ever wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

poig

poig

marmite and nutella sandwich

Total posts: 1590
Posted: Written by: Birgit

I think I liked them when I was 11 or so... by 14 I had moved on to heavy metal eek

Your music taste changed about the same as mine biggrin

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted: Written by: Birgit

does anyone else remember Poison? Not the Alice Cooper song, but the band? Best big hair bend ever wink

Yep...used to call them Posin'! biggrin

I used to like them, too. 'Talk Dirty' was one of my faves! redface rolleyes

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:by 14, I had entered my retro phase (never really grown out of it, yet)... led zepellin, cream, hendrix, ccr... basically late 60s, early 70s...

but it was the early-mid 80s, so I *had* to find something other than what was popular... was a dark period in popular music

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Don't forget Janis Joplin and Jefferson Airplane! More of the best!!! biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:my goodness, yes... I ubblove janis...!!

1970 was not a very good year for woodstock performers, was it? frown it was a fabulous period, but people had a bad habit (excuse the pun) of passing way too young

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Seems that they all must have taken off for R&R heaven on the same flight.....(heroin flight)

Add good ol' Jim Morrison to the mix and you could definitely have a basis for a conspiracy theory! wink biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

GitasGuy

GitasGuy

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2303
Posted: Written by: Brenn

A humbler person wouldn't find amusement over a former (and possibly recurring) woe wink

You used the correct terms their Brenn. A "humbler" person wouldn't. Lmao I'm sorry i'm not humble at all just a stirrer. biggrin ubbrollsmile

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:If Gita had wanted humble she sure wouldn't have chosen you, huh? wink

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

GitasGuy

GitasGuy

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Hehe she wanted manic, crazy and sometimes a little stupid i think. I put in my application and came out with flying colours!!! bounce2 bounce ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:okay, singles, help! - need some advice.. "Country Boy", one of the men I was dating for a while, is acting strangely...

He and I ended our brief dalliance a while ago, and moved on. His initiative , though it was just a natural shift. Now, I am starting something special with a sweet man , one CB knows, and dislikes.

At any rate, what is happenning, is that when I am out, and run into CB, he keeps trying to kiss me-- not the greeting kind, but romantic/erotic . If single, I might kiss back, but right now, I am wanting this new guy, who I know would not like to see me kissing CB. So I dodge, and say I am not free , but he does not accept that...

At a party recently CB sort of cornered us, and told my potential new man( while I am standing there astonished) how much he " loves" me!!! Yikes. I said er, thanks, we left, did not see him for a while so no chance to discuss anything. Then last night, again, CB trying to kiss me , and is asking me if I know how much he loves me...

Trick is, he does not love me. In fact, he rarely calls me, and at the moment, we don't ever do anything together. I am not sure I would even really consider him a friend!

So, is what is he doing with all the public displays of affection and declarations of love stuff?? Is he just trying to f- up my new relationship? Is he expressing a real feeling, but just one he never acts on? What? I don't get it!

Men are confusing creatures...help!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:My feeling here is that he does not want to think that you could move on from him and his ego is feeling a bit bruised. I'd tell him to leave me the censoredalone and continue with the new guy...it's just not a good thing to try to go back...believe me, I know...have tried and regretted it deeply.

Just *my* opinion.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

PyroMonkey
GOLD Member since Jan 2005

PyroMonkey

b...bal...lence?....

Total posts: 370
Posted:Well ive been seeing this thread pop up alot. But i was in a very nice relationship so i didnt decide to make an appearance.

However, things have changed.
As of a few weeks ago i have become single. It wasnt a bad breakup, we're still friends and all. Just putting it out there.

BansheeCat:
Sounds like CB is jealous of you and your new sweetie, or sees it as you trying to make him jealous. he's probably trying to "punish" you for ending it (although i didn't catch who ended it, so im just guessing). ive seen guys do this stuff before, and it rarely ended nicely. just keep pushing him back. and if he really crosses the line, burn him for it to make sure he doesnt do it again, cause if he does he'll only get worse.

Delete

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: GitasGuy

Written by: Brenn

You used the correct terms their Brenn. A "humbler" person wouldn't. Lmao I'm sorry i'm not humble at all just a stirrer. biggrin ubbrollsmile

And a grammar Nazi, to boot! ubbrollsmile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

GitasGuy

GitasGuy

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Yeah one of them too..... ubblol ubblol tongue

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:andrea: sounds to me like u need to show CB your pimp hand...

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Tell him he's ugly and his mama dresses him funny!!! biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

GitasGuy

GitasGuy

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Tell him his brother/sister was better in bed than he was anyway. So to get over it.... ubblol ubblol

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Posted:Oooh...good one!!! ubblol

But I'd definitely say sister...really floor him! wink biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:Ha lol that would be a riot...his sister is lovely...

But I don't want to hurt him. On the surface he seems all sexy and confidant,a player, but inside I know him to be a very vulnerable man. I kinda do love him, though I would never tell him that at this stage.( We are wrong for each other.)Neither of us ended it, just it ended itself. But if he wanted me, at that point,a few weeks ago, he could have continued to call me etc. And he did not, so...

I don't have a clue if any of it is sincere, or just a game to him. I am thinking it is not really about love, cause if it was, he could easily call me and get together alone to discuss it instead publically kissing me etc. I think it might just be a "guys peeing out territory" sort of thing.

Yet I do need his behaviour to change before it wierds out my new man!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Page: 1...4748495051...145