Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
*dons massive vanilla slice helmet and remote-detonation vanilla slice bombs and charges at the cupcake flinging duck*

*explosion of vanilla custard and icing ensues*
EDITED_BY: Brenn (1186020432)

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
eek this thread is so not PG eek

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Neither is your mind, you dirty dirty boy!

*throws chocolate cake at ben-ja-men*

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Begun, the food fight has.

*dons apron, chefs hat and brings out the pastries!*

Kupo!

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
bah this whole single thing sux, theres no sex and people throw things at you, i totally signed onto the wrong plan *ponders how to get a refund*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ben-ja-men

*ponders how to get a refund*

Non-Https Image Link

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
You can get a refund for being single?
I wasn't aware I payed anything in the first place!

Kupo!

Amanda13BRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:

bah this whole single thing sux, theres no sex and people throw things at you, i totally signed onto the wrong plan *ponders how to get a refund*

No sex? You're just doing it wrong then.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brenn

*ponders how to get a refund*

Non-Https Image Link

ubblol harsh man, so harsh!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
I'm still single. Been almost 18 months now. Had a flingy type thing in the interim, but nothing came of it (Still working on it though!).

Is it weird that I now think that maybe I'm meant to be on my own .... and that actually I quite like the idea even thought I'm pathetically hoping on someone ?

Grrr. Slap me with a kipper someone!

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
*slaps evil with a kipper*

biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
:drags loi from work so she can go swimming:

hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
EVIL, it's not wierd at all to feel that way. I've been single for roughly the same amount of time, not counting a couple of flings myself.

Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice.

Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection, but the point is still the same: you might meet someone worth your time later on, and if so, go for it and all the best. In the mean time, there's no point in holding yourself back from enjoying life simply because you're single!

Kupo!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Hear hear! ubblol I have more fun when I'm single...thats for sure wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I'm single!

And I hates it frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Song_Breezenewbie
14 posts

Posted:
I'm not too sure if I'm single or not, as I only see the guy once a month, I've woken up next to mates more time than I've woken up next to him this past few months. Stupid grown up job, why can't he be like most 24 year olds and have a crap paid job and a social life...

346 posts

Posted:
Song Breeze - LOL - That sound a bit sucky! Don't worry I'm 27 with a crap paid job !

I guess I'm happy enough just chillin with my xbox or mates or reading etc. I'm trying to get something with someone, but besides her there really is no-one else I could see me being interested in that I've encountered lately.

More time for spinning I guess! What a shame! lol

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Song_Breezenewbie
14 posts

Posted:
The guy is an oil trader, so he never has time to do anything with me these days. I prefer the days before he was an oil trader. He was way more fun back then. Ah well I'm off to the Bulldog Bash on Friday and going to have a great time. The poi are coming too.

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
jarle said:
"Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice. "

This is a wonderfully useful and healthy realisation to have, good on you.

"Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection"

Please, i beg you, don't tell yourself this.
We are each our best chance at happiness...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

Song_Breezenewbie
14 posts

Posted:
I find my happiness in my friends, they're my second family.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jarle

EVIL, it's not wierd at all to feel that way. I've been single for roughly the same amount of time, not counting a couple of flings myself.

Once I realised that I didn't need to be with someone else to make life worthwhile, I've been much much happier than when I was in a relationship, and thus I'm single by choice.

Of course this could be just an elaborate excuse for shyness/fear of rejection, but the point is still the same: you might meet someone worth your time later on, and if so, go for it and all the best. In the mean time, there's no point in holding yourself back from enjoying life simply because you're single!

my last real relationship (where i knew i was in one ubblol ) must have been 3 years ago now! damn me thats a while. had a few flings etc and met some good lads but just not found anyone shrug ive know one lad for a while, we see each other every so often, he got into a unhappy relationship but i doubt we will ever get together shrug

but thats life, im holding my place in the queue, it cant last forever.

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

346 posts

Posted:
Bulldog Bash ? Christ. I remember going to that a good few years back when I did look like some biker-type. Got in more trouble there than walking into Chav-land on a Saturday night! Still, usually have some decent bands on! Have fun!

My mates are my family, I don't get on with my real blood that much. Also I'm kinda glad at the moment as my mates either live waaaaaaaaaaaay too far away, are very busy, or the few I used to be around all the time all went weird about me having a tough time after my best mate died last year (That was oh-so-compassionate of them!) Be a lone wolf, it's more satisfying knowing that you're moving through life on your own.

Well, that's the excuse I use. ; )

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
I'm sick of this game. Can we play something else please?

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
if this is a singles thread then i think i nearly belong here. nearly. *really stupidly big sigh* it might be about time i was single again.

if i could be a busy busy bee...

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
hug for lizzy

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
thankyou smile hugs are amazing hug they make it all better.

if i could be a busy busy bee...

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
They certainly do. I could've used some over this weekend hug

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
I should probably leave this thread. But is so much fun bouncing around in here!!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
That just reminded me of that family guy scene in the School PE change rooms. ubblol

Female PE Teacher: "Alright girls. Shower time. Take it all off and bounce around for me!"

bounce

I should leave this thread too.

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Fireinamember
143 posts

Posted:
Ya...I broke up with my boy last friday. Needless to say we both do poi and obviously showed up to the weekly sunday burn at Confluence in Denver. AWKWARD! I brought a friend for protection, he brought a small posse. He lit and started doing some random I don't even remember what...I threw on my pointe shoes faster than I ever have before and practically chased him onto the performance area, where I enacted a little fiery rage...turned out to be a good three minutes of performance too! Betch!

"Watch those explosions in the sky and you'll go blind, but not this time. Will you live in hope or dark desire? What can I say? F*ck love give me fire." ~Cities Of Night by Blaqk Audio (Davey Havok)

Proudly MCRmy