Page: 1...4849505152...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Yeah... we all know YOU go for boys that listen to country, Andrea ubblol tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Aurinko
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Aurinko

hello!

Total posts: 1034
Posted:thanks Birgit biggrin

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

Lost83spy
BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!

Total posts: 587
Posted:Guys, I need a hug

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted: Written by: Lost83spy

Guys, I need a hug

*flying ninja kitten hug* chin up hon. we're all in this together smile

xx

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

poig

poig

marmite and nutella sandwich

Total posts: 1590
Posted: Written by: Lost83spy

Guys, I need a hug

hug

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:redface still, it must be said, I might go for a guy that likes that crap, but I dont actually listen to it myself! tongue

hug to Lost83spy

grouphug for all us "musically" challenged... lol

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted: Written by: BansheeCat

grouphug for all us "musically" challenged... lol

hmmm ... I'm musically challenged ... actually I'm also time-challenged (a friend of mine told me it's o.k. to say that instead of "I'm always too late")

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

ickleMatt

ickleMatt

enthusiast

Total posts: 242
Posted:I posted this elsewhere but realised it was best suited for here:

I'm so sick I'm sitting on my bed with three blankets and I'm still shivering. I should be in number 5 chatting up the cute girl that has just moved in there frown

Then there it is - a knock on the door - and there she is! She had come to see if I want to come round. Still can't go but boy do I feel better biggrin

Delete

Sezzie
SILVER Member since Sep 2006

Sezzie

journeyman

Total posts: 54
Posted:Sorry to hear you're sick Matt frown but glad a cute girlie has cheered you up!! smile Hope you feel better soon!

Oooh guess what? I'm gonna be moving to London soon. Got a job today!!! Hurray!! Then I can meet lots of cute London boys!!
clap bounce bounce2 ubbrollsmile

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:oh thank goodness, andrea... another voice of reason... although, the girls have a point with the country thing... tongue

are we still hugging...? cos I like hugs

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted:How 'bout hugs and kisses? Got lots of those!!!

I think we have finally come to our senses over the scary hair bands!!! It did wonders for the hairspray industry, tho!!!

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:hairspray is alive and kicking with the emos... would take half a can to get that "something about mary" look

all donations of hugs and kisses greatly appreciated...

Delete

Hugging_Lion

Meep

Total posts: 166
Posted: Written by: Birgit

I think it helps seeing it from this point of view:

Everyone has lots and lots of people they potentially fancy, and even more that they like or even love (platonically) but wouldn't want to get involved with. So rejection is absolutely normal between friends, and there's simply just no reason to feel awkward for it.

If she's got any sense she'll feel honoured that you tried (she still invited you, so that must mean she's not annoyed or freaked out or whatever), so, I know it feels weird, but she's probably been rejected by at least one person, too, and knows how it feels smile

One of my best friends in school had a serious crush on me and I didn't know how to handle it, but I'm really happy that he just didn't mention it again, but continued being my best friend! It's 8 years since I've left school now and we're still in touch, so rejection's really no reason to not be friends hug

Wow.. that was actually a really cool thing to have said.. thanks hug

secondly.. SLASH IS DOING CAR COMMERCIALS!!! what is wrong with the world???

I study music.. so the way I see it, I can have whatever taste I like and it's good cause I'm supposed to be an authority on the matter :P That said, I don't really listen to much Glam metal anymore. But Gun's an Roses still rock for nastaligic purposes. biggrin

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Oooooh, I said something sensible?!? YAY! bounce

round of hugs

Anyone over 18 who doesn't care much about pc-ness pm me to be a beta-tester of me and my friend's fake love advice column smile (goes by the title of Dame Depravity [me] and the Lascivious Leprechaun [him]. Don't apply to beta-test if you're easily offended)

The next project will be a report about a date, both from the boy's and the girl's view, which hopefully will be slightly different and educating for the other sex, probably on what not to do during dates. If anyone's had a really bad date and wants it included in the article tell me biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:ooooh! that sounds like fun, birgit... biggrin

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:It is.... email on its way biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:*sings* oh baby let me be your guinea pig, put a chain around my neck and lead me anywhere, oh let me be your guinea pig *starts to dance in an Elvis-like way*

so: yeah, sure Birgit, you can do all kinds of weird beta-tests with me. I'll go out and create some problems tonight and send you an e-mail on Monday.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:oh, I was just gonna send you the ones we'd made up so far! But if the editors like it and we get to do some more you can join us biggrin

I'll send you the ones we have to avoid repetition and show how far below the beltline it really is biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

Aurinko

Aurinko

hello!

Posted:just read it, guess I could come up with some problems like that, too. More on Monday (gotta go and check out some rooms now, gotta move again frown)

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:Hmmmmmm. I'm having a weird semi-depressive day. Boo. And my flat is too cold.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

BansheeCat

veteran

Posted:hug devil devil

...the devils are cause they are warm...er hot! wink

Delete

BansheeCat

veteran

Posted:Birgit--oh and send it on... I should send you the stuff for my erotic crossword puzzle book " Hot and Bothered" -- bet you have lots of good material to contribute!

Delete

Hugging_Lion

Meep

Posted:Last night I was at my friends birthday party at the night train. (Adelaide themed restaurant) I had to leave as I have tones of study (which I'm currently avoiding.) I was given a chocolate cupcake to take home as part of the party, so I'm carrying that in my hand as I'm walking along in the middle of town. Also me being me, I'm not dressed up at all. I have my "Tool" shirt on and my jeans with a big rip in the knee. Not looking dressed to kill by any means.

So I'm walking along back to my car, past that movie place thats just down from the night train. A group of girls walk past, then theres a girl a little bit behind that I assume is just lagging from the group. She is listening to some music on her ipod having a great time. Beautiful girl all dressed up to go out.

She skips over in front of me without saying a word puts one of the headphones to my ear, Its "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns and Roses. I'm like... "Yeah I was just talking about guns and roses today," just being friendly and polite to this complete stranger.

She takes the ear piece away... For lack of anything better to say I go "want a cupcake" and offer the cupcake from the party.

She then bends forward takes a bite... then moves foward... (I though she was going to give me a hug) gives me a peck on the lips and skips away. It was a nice peck too. Just short of turning into French. And then she skipped away. I was stunned. I just called out "have a nice night" and didn't even look back after her. I continued walking and that was it.

It was the most random thing. I feel rather special and flattered now. Just thought I'd share my story with everyone.

All matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration. Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Delete

Birgit

Birgit

Posted:biggrin

I had a really cute guy walking behind me last night who suddenly said that judging by my walk I knew a lot of the world. He had 2 bottles of wine, too. If I hadn't been just around the corner from my friend's and already late I would've walked with him for a while, he was great to chat to.

Had a friend asking me which ladder he was on today (you do know the ladder theory, yes?) which was nice even though from his point of view he's on the wrong one. But I'm glad we're all open about it smile

Thanks for the warmth, Andrea, I can do with it... and do send me your email address so I can forward the stuff smile

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Delete

BansheeCat

veteran

Posted:Hugging Lion, thats an omen of good things to come! You must have had some nice energy about you! yay!

Delete

Hugging_Lion

Meep

Posted:hug hug2 grouphug HUGS FOR EVERYONE smile

And sorry to be ignorant, but ..what is the ladder theory?

Delete

Ryo_Ken

Ryo_Ken

enthusiast

Total posts: 483
Posted:hee hee, must say hugging lion always has great energy around him
hmm, yes i dont believe i know the ladder theory either

Adya: wow.. i think hena can go moldy!

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted: Written by: Birgit

biggrin

I had a really cute guy walking behind me last night who suddenly said that judging by my walk I knew a lot of the world. He had 2 bottles of wine, too. If I hadn't been just around the corner from my friend's and already late I would've walked with him for a while, he was great to chat to.

Had a friend asking me which ladder he was on today (you do know the ladder theory, yes?) which was nice even though from his point of view he's on the wrong one. But I'm glad we're all open about it smile

Thanks for the warmth, Andrea, I can do with it... and do send me your email address so I can forward the stuff smile

yes, do tell us of this magical ladder theory! biggrin

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Hugging_Lion

Meep

Posted:*tackle hug's Russle.

I wouldn't say always. I think maybe you guys bring out the best in me and so thats what you see smile

Delete

Brenn

Brenn

Posted:The ladder theory was so hard to find, but it's brilliant!

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Page: 1...4849505152...145