Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I'm neither 14 nor do I have a Mr-boy-interest. I guess I'm hopeless shrug

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
I can't even remember that far back... shrug

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
ok... full disclosure...

...sometimes I can't remember 5 minutes ago

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Well it was a verrrrrry looooong time ago Pat, so its understandable that you don't remember. There are certain things that start to wither away once you get really old. And i hear the memory is one of them!! tongue

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
u know that doesn\'t fly, paul... I\'ve always been vague...

what are you doing in here again? u spend more time in the singles thread than I do...

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
I just cant help myself. I'm like one of those people at a crash site that shouldn't look but really cant take their eyes off it.... Not that you people are like a crash site.... lmao ubblol ubblol rolleyes

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
nah, the analogy works, but is more like a series of small crashes, I think... not so very different from the *hooked up* thread, in that respect rolleyes

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hehehe true. I don't go in there very much. Much more fun reading about how tough it is to find a special someone!!! Cause its no longer my problem..... tongue ubblol

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I feel like a crash site. Or I feel like falling out of this chair.....that would make a crash, right?

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GitasGuy

Hehehe true. I don't go in there very much. Much more fun reading about how tough it is to find a special someone!!! Cause its no longer my problem..... tongue ubblol

A humbler person wouldn't find amusement over a former (and possibly recurring) woe wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

I can't even remember that far back... shrug

A simple calculation tells me that me being 14 was in the beginning of the 90s, so I guess I must have been wearing T-shirts with neon-prints then and probably was listening to New Kids on the Block

Non-Https Image Link

eek ubblol

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Step by step, ooooooh baby,
gonna get to you gi-i-i-irl!

*runs and hides in shame*

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
What has 100 legs and no pubic hair!?

The front row of a New Kids concert!!

*sorry....boy bands are just a case of 'all mouth..no trousers!'*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
ubblol

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I think I liked them when I was 11 or so... by 14 I had moved on to heavy metal eek

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Don't feel bad...I used to like the Bee Gees! redface

....THEN I moved on to Metal!!! My first concert was DIO!
He was formerly in Black Sabbath...in case you didn't know!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
At 14 I think I had just passed my Tears for Fears stage (first concert at 12) and was on to Simply Red, UB40 and possibly Wet Wet Wet *cringe* redface

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Oh.....for those in the know about big hair bands....

Motley Crue and Aerosmith just played to one hell of a crowd at the Alltel Amphitheater in Raleigh, NC!

Wish I could have made it!
Have seen Aerosmith 4 times in the past and they put on an awesome show! Steven Tyler just seems to get better and better!
*My hero*
He swung out over the crowd like Tarzan!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
does anyone else remember Poison? Not the Alice Cooper song, but the band? Best big hair bend ever wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

I think I liked them when I was 11 or so... by 14 I had moved on to heavy metal eek

Your music taste changed about the same as mine biggrin

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

does anyone else remember Poison? Not the Alice Cooper song, but the band? Best big hair bend ever wink

Yep...used to call them Posin'! biggrin

I used to like them, too. 'Talk Dirty' was one of my faves! redface rolleyes

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
by 14, I had entered my retro phase (never really grown out of it, yet)... led zepellin, cream, hendrix, ccr... basically late 60s, early 70s...

but it was the early-mid 80s, so I *had* to find something other than what was popular... was a dark period in popular music

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Don't forget Janis Joplin and Jefferson Airplane! More of the best!!! biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
my goodness, yes... I ubblove janis...!!

1970 was not a very good year for woodstock performers, was it? frown it was a fabulous period, but people had a bad habit (excuse the pun) of passing way too young

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Seems that they all must have taken off for R&R heaven on the same flight.....(heroin flight)

Add good ol' Jim Morrison to the mix and you could definitely have a basis for a conspiracy theory! wink biggrin

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Brenn

A humbler person wouldn't find amusement over a former (and possibly recurring) woe wink

You used the correct terms their Brenn. A "humbler" person wouldn't. Lmao I'm sorry i'm not humble at all just a stirrer. biggrin ubbrollsmile

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
If Gita had wanted humble she sure wouldn't have chosen you, huh? wink

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Hehe she wanted manic, crazy and sometimes a little stupid i think. I put in my application and came out with flying colours!!! bounce2 bounce ubblol ubblol

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
okay, singles, help! - need some advice.. "Country Boy", one of the men I was dating for a while, is acting strangely...

He and I ended our brief dalliance a while ago, and moved on. His initiative , though it was just a natural shift. Now, I am starting something special with a sweet man , one CB knows, and dislikes.

At any rate, what is happenning, is that when I am out, and run into CB, he keeps trying to kiss me-- not the greeting kind, but romantic/erotic . If single, I might kiss back, but right now, I am wanting this new guy, who I know would not like to see me kissing CB. So I dodge, and say I am not free , but he does not accept that...

At a party recently CB sort of cornered us, and told my potential new man( while I am standing there astonished) how much he " loves" me!!! Yikes. I said er, thanks, we left, did not see him for a while so no chance to discuss anything. Then last night, again, CB trying to kiss me , and is asking me if I know how much he loves me...

Trick is, he does not love me. In fact, he rarely calls me, and at the moment, we don't ever do anything together. I am not sure I would even really consider him a friend!

So, is what is he doing with all the public displays of affection and declarations of love stuff?? Is he just trying to f- up my new relationship? Is he expressing a real feeling, but just one he never acts on? What? I don't get it!

Men are confusing creatures...help!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
My feeling here is that he does not want to think that you could move on from him and his ego is feeling a bit bruised. I'd tell him to leave me the censoredalone and continue with the new guy...it's just not a good thing to try to go back...believe me, I know...have tried and regretted it deeply.

Just *my* opinion.

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Page: ......