Page: 1...3839404142...145
Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Total posts: 3882
Posted:I love red hair.

I had a very long red head period. At least four of my ex's. Its not a myth, the statistics prove it smile

I tried to look at your myspace, but was blocked!

EDITED_BY: ado-p (1159798948)

Love is the law.

Delete

xated
Total posts: 65
Posted:decides to use this thing as a way to not remain single. any one know any hot chicks in sydney hahaha who are looking for poi spinner with balls and personality? if so dial 94811111 and i'm sure joe shmoe will be happy to meet them biggrin
hehehe.

nnngah

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Close your eyes and make a wish
Total posts: 194
Posted: Written by: ado-p

I love red hair.

And i love having red hair!

Written by: ado-p

I tried to look at your myspace, but was blocked!

Ah yes, i've got stupid security settings because i do some teaching- don't want the students (or bosses) knowing what i get up to! what's your Myspace URL? I'll add you.

I'm impressed with your dedication to red btw... it's nice to know we're appreciated wink

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

Delete

87wt2gxq7
87wt2gxq7

veteran
Total posts: 1502
Posted: Written by: Carrot_Girl

I'm impressed with your dedication to red btw... it's nice to know we're appreciated wink

OMG yeah!
redheads = teh hottness!
just so's you know. wink

...in fact wasn't there a thread about redheads a while back that melted down due to its own heat?

Delete

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Posted:Your welcome smile

Love is the law.

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
Total posts: 3764
Posted: Written by: he of the unintelligible name

OMG yeah!
redheads = the hottness!

ditto ubblove

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

_Siege_
_Siege_

Total posts: 181
Posted:So, generally speaking, redheads are hot (no arguments there)- but do blonds actually have more fun?

And if the blond hair is braided/dreaded with different colours mixed in to it, is the amount of fun that can be had proportionate to the ratio of blond to coloured bits? umm

ubbloco confused2 ubblol

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Total posts: 1247
Posted:So Ado, if I change my hair you wont love me anymore? Or will you love me; even more? wink

I am a woman of many colours...

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:The joys of the single life. Although company is good, I seem to manage smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

87wt2gxq7
87wt2gxq7

veteran
Posted: Written by: _Siege_

And if the blond hair is braided/dreaded with different colours mixed in to it,

...then my brain tends to melt due to the intense hotness, and I generally forget how to stand up, let alone make sexy chats with said person.

which may go some way to explaining why I'm in this thread, really..

wink

Delete

Aurinko
Aurinko

hello!
Total posts: 1034
Posted: Written by: 87wt2gxq7

...then my brain tends to melt due to the intense hotness, and I generally forget how to stand up, let alone make sexy chats with said person.

My problem is more that I then tend to bump into things, knock things over and poke other people in the eye while talking redface

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Delete

shoshanah
shoshanah

enthusiast
Total posts: 232
Posted:Ok this is messy I just had the most random weekend ever in my whole life

Ok Friday I go out to the park same as every day to do poi for 2 hours. After 2 hours my belly really hurts n I start bleeding as girls do but this was different. I am no were near my time of the month and this was just a little bit. I went straight to the Dr who said that he thought I was pregnant and to go home and take a test and if its positive to go to the hospital. So thinking this is impossible, as I havent had sex since my last time of the month. I take the test, but guess what Im pregnant

So then my friends tell my ex boyfriend who dumped me two weeks ago, who comes straight up to see me. He tells me that he has missed me and loves me and even if the babys not ok he wants me back. He told me every thing about why we broke up and that he is sorry. He has been amazing about every thing and is helping me out in every way, Im really shocked he is putting money in my bank and took me out to get maternity things that I need.

We have had the scan and the babys fine Im 2 months pregnant and my little pyromaniac will be born in May.

All this in one weekend how crazy is that!

eek

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

87wt2gxq7
87wt2gxq7

veteran
Posted: Written by: Aurinko

My problem is more that I then tend to bump into things, knock things over and poke other people in the eye while talking redface

hahaa!! ubblol

definitely a turn-off when the person who's chattin you up stabs you in the eye.

Although I dunno, it certainly raises the Danger Factor, which is an important aspect of attractiveness. So I've been told. wink

Written by: shoshanah

We have had the scan and the babys fine Im 2 months pregnant and my little pyromaniac will be born in May.

All this in one weekend how crazy is that!

eek

WOAH!! Congratulations shoshanah!!
yeah, what a weekend! wink hug

Delete

shoshanah
shoshanah

enthusiast
Posted:Thank you,
Im still in shock about it all it seems like a crazy dream at the moment. Guess this means I will be saying good bye to the singles post again.
Good luck to all of you and it just proves that love works in a crazy way and hits you when you least expect it.
hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted:87wt2gxq7, are you pimping yourelf out in your sig? umm

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

87wt2gxq7
87wt2gxq7

veteran
Posted: Written by: Rouge Dragon

87wt2gxq7, are you pimping yourelf out in your sig? umm

Hardly pimping, just alerting any potential customers to a valuable resource by which they can actualize their sales vision and add value to their investment potential. Outside the box. With lateral blue skies thinking. Er... which is stakeholder-led.

(...I like to amuse myself, even if others don't get it. Wouldn't worry about it, just nod, smile and move on ubbrollsmile)

Delete

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja
Posted: Written by: BansheeCat

So Ado, if I change my hair you wont love me anymore? Or will you love me; even more? wink

I am a woman of many colours...

smile

I dont think I could love you anymore ms Cat, but if you changed your hair, I'd probably start endorsing polygamy.

wink

Love is the law.

Delete

xated
Posted:red heads are my favourite especially when the sun lights up their hair and it looks afire with passion. mwahaha. lol yeah meh.
met ada today btw was fun.

nnngah

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

Posted:Congratualtions shoshanah!! have you got your head round it yet?!

xrated you're right, red hair does look cool when light shines trough it. Afire with passion, i like it! I'll have passion over fun anyday! So no plans to go blond any time soon hehe.

And loving those descriptions of clumsiness while talking to people you fancy... don't think i've even taken anyones eye out yet, although it's always a risk. Usually just stutter and talk rubbish. Smooth.

Delete

shoshanah
shoshanah

enthusiast
Posted:thank you
Its all really wierd right now but in a great way xx

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:Congrats Shoshana! Hope that goes very well for you! Exciting!

Ado, hesitated to tell you, but did my hair a firey dark burgundy colour last week, with a coppery red on the ends...

lol

Guess we all have to move to France to be with the missus?

I am organizing a four day fire/flow workshop event here in November, jokingly called UberPlay-- any cute singles want to make their way over for the fun? smile

EDITED_BY: BansheeCat (1159912481)

Delete

Carrot_Girl
Carrot_Girl

I am organizing a four day fire/flow workshop event here in Novemember, jokingly called UberPlay-- any cute singles want to make their way over for the fun? smile

Ooh.. where is 'here'? And when exactly are you planning it? I am in need of an adventure! bounce

Delete

BansheeCat
veteran
Posted:Oh, I really need to learn to spell, or at least type slower!

The workshop is on Salt Spring Island, Canada... Welcome! A few Brits I know will be there, and a few Americans, and assorted other people from different places, so I guess we could call it an International mini uber play event!

I will do a proper posting about it when the teachers confirm. Dont actually expect many to come from overseas, it is not that sort of thing, but people will be coming from other small Islands wink

Delete

xated
Posted:any advice for winning over this girl i like. i know she likes me but i'm we'll haha shy. She's to good for me lol. I know she wants me to kiss me but i can't seem to find the right time lol so i'm pretty much [censored]. i probably should give up haha.

that's what i'd say if i was a whimp nah i hope to see her soon and plant one right on the lips. hehe.

nnngah

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted:you said yourself she wants you...so i say just bite the bullet and go for it! biggrin

goodluck!!

Delete

ado-p
ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Congrats Shoshana! Hope that goes very well for you! Exciting!

Ado, hesitated to tell you, but did my hair a firey dark burgundy colour last week, with a coppery red on the ends...
lol

Guess we all have to move to France to be with the missus?

I am organizing a four day fire/flow workshop event here in November, jokingly called UberPlay-- any cute singles want to make their way over for the fun? smile

We're on the way.... smile

Love is the law.

Delete

Brenn
Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
Total posts: 3286
Posted:I've had a weakness for redheads ubblove

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted:I wish someone, for once, somewhere would say they had a thing for brunettes...us brunettes often get forgotten. I think it's cos we're a dime a dozen frown

Delete

Pogo69
Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
Total posts: 3764
Posted:rougie... the very last thing you are... is a dime a dozen... hug

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Clairebe
Clairebe

Destroyer of kitchen appliances
Total posts: 180
Posted:What's the position on people who've dyed their hair for years and are growing it all out now and possibly might be a dark blonde/light brown? ubblol

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

Delete

Page: 1...3839404142...145