Page: 1...1314151617...145
Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted: Written by: Tao Star

ugh! BAAAAD idea. babies are minging

Yup. Totaly.

'Specially on 9 hour overnight flights. *twitch*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

buzzingtalk
buzzingtalk

Total posts: 152
Posted:i love being in a relationship i love the security and the trust and the having someone there all the time kinda thing. but im a sh!t magnet, and it never works out for me! so which this is why i have been single for nearly a year now, and i hate it, but only becuse im such an old romantic!! i dont think people can put up with me for long enoguh to call a relationship!!

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

Delete

pounce
pounce

All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
Total posts: 9831
Posted:i got to flirt with a cute guy and buy him drinks and shamelessly hug on him all night.....THIS is why i like being single biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Delete

Igirisujin
Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2666
Posted: Written by:

Being single is your time to look at the world around you and spend time with your self and fined a life that you love and the things that you like to do.

Then you fall in love and want to first of all...

a: Marry him and take his name *sighs longinly*

b: move in with him and grow old together

c: have his child (or for the gay equivilent, his and his SUV's and a pair of dalmation puppys called Ruby and Beauty)

d: buy a house together in the country and raise the children...or puppys in the countryside.

Stop fooling yourselves, lol singleness comes second place to falling in love.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Tao Star
Tao Star

Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 1662
Posted: Written by: Brit_Joe

Written by:

Being single is your time to look at the world around you and spend time with your self and fined a life that you love and the things that you like to do.

Then you fall in love and want to first of all...

a: Marry him and take his name *sighs longinly*

b: move in with him and grow old together

c: have his child (or for the gay equivilent, his and his SUV's and a pair of dalmation puppys called Ruby and Beauty)

d: buy a house together in the country and raise the children...or puppys in the countryside.

Stop fooling yourselves, lol singleness comes second place to falling in love.

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

do people really want all that stuff? i though they were necessary evils! ha ha, but sriously., no way. just cause you love someone doesn't mean you want to settle down, like, ever!

just because you're with someone doesn't mean you lose who you are....you're like TWO seperate people who share some stuff, not an ntity in itself. the thing i hate most about couples is when they become like one person.

i love my bf obviously, but we manage to spend a month apart, remember we have our own names (instead of some obscene soppy rubbish). All we do is spend lots of time together, he;s like my best friend. neither of us feel obliged to do anything together that we wouldn't if we were just exactly that (apart from the obvious of course biggrin wink )

being single is not second.....i don't understand that attitude....and while people think that, how can you ever be truly happy either on your own OR in a relp.....in the one case you're trying to find someone for the sake of it, and in the other you're desperately trying to hang on. when you break up with someone you shouldn't mourn for the relationship, but for the person.

if the two states aren't equal, then you're not a complete person IMO

confused confused confused confused

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Delete

fiendish
fiendish

Total posts: 51
Posted:yay to Pounce. I got to get flirted on by a cute 19 year old lass last saturday. We were both single and had a wonderful single time together.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

Delete

ezz
ezz

moo..
Total posts: 1899
Posted:I'm single and have been for ages..this is probably the third year of singleness..I don't mind, sometimes I do want a snuggle though, but I have friends who give great snuggles. I've only really had 1 proper relationship and that went on for 2 years..I never jump into relationship because most of the time I realise I don't actually like them I just like the attention.
Sometimes I wish I was in a relationship but then I see a friend who is and I think heh..not a chance. singleness can be fun. smile

hug me!

Delete

Igirisujin
Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:Right its official, not only are men bastards, but so are teenagers now. Ive been seeing this lad for afew weeks and right up until last night things were going well. So he invited me to his new flat in preston (college), we get together sit down on the bed and cuddle up together and watch the craft alltho we never got to see the film we were to pre-ocupied with each other.

Then at ten to freeking 12 he kicks me out for no reason at all without even saying why. I storm out and have to make my way back into the center, takes me about an hour to get there, luckily I managed to hitch a lift (after some strange looks lol) and then Im stranded at the train station because I dont have my debit card so I cant even withdraw some cash to get a taxi home. I have to wait till 5am to get a train anywhere near home.

If I ever see him again im gonna kick his face in mad2

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog
Internet Hate Machine
Total posts: 10530
Posted:I would like to point out at this point that certainly this teen isn't a [censored]...

biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted:Oh my goodness there is someone from geelong in this thread!!!!!!! and I'm 19 but it sure wasnt me - there are other cute 19 year olds in geelong???? eek

wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

gasoline
gasoline

Total posts: 54
Posted:"Heres a thing..

What if the human race is not naturally meant to have relationships, but to simply reproduce as much as possible?"

i think it's a really really good point...

meditate

let's all think about it, i've always thought of it... (sighs...)
maybe that's why i'm still single and not very proud of it... ooooops

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire, Gimme that which i desire!

Delete

Harry_Potter
Harry_Potter

ToadStool Circus Acts
Total posts: 181
Posted:[censored] Brit_Joe thats [censored] mean, theres the playing around hard to get but thats like, awww i feel sorry for you. I currently got with someone who has a boyfriend, she fancies me so im not feeling to bad. But erm its rather wierd. We shall see in good time.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Delete

pineapple pete
pineapple pete

water based
Total posts: 5125
Posted:rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

Delete

ezz
ezz

moo..
Total posts: 1899
Posted:heh oops ...I just locked someones hand in the door..that wasn't meant to happen hahahahaha

hug me!

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted: Written by: pineapple pete

rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

But, but...!!

ok...

wink

Delete

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:hahaha, we kicked someone out of a thread they created *stifles evil sniger* biggrin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Posted:*would make a comment, but Petey might get upset...*

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:Can't remember which set of comedians said it, I think it may have been the blackadder crew, but we "spend months of our lives trying to get into a relationship and then months trying to get out of it once we're in one."

To be serious now (before any of you say something I know the quote above isn't really the case). I used to hate being single but since I broke up with my last gf, and hitting the booze for a few months (as I'd see her every day round uni and she's a good friend of mine), I had time to reflect on things and it actually change my attitude to life. I've discovered that singledom can be fun, you get to meet loads of neat people in clubs, have a good laugh and if you find that one person that's special for you then all be it. But if you don't then you've had a good laugh and above all have no regrets.

It really depends on the situation, yes a good relationship can be alot of fun; but, so can be being single. Life's what you make of it, not what it makes of you.

Delete

Lost83spy
Lost83spy

Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
Total posts: 587
Posted:ditto

Nice way of putting it, artindoril

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Delete

UCOF
UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersen, Adieu. biggrin

bounce

Delete

fiendish
fiendish

Total posts: 51
Posted:dittoto Artindoril that was so well put Ithink no more needs to added, except yeah there are 1 or 2 cute 19 yo's in G'long but none that twirl. So rest assured Rouge your still 1 of a kind.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

Delete

buzzingtalk
buzzingtalk

Total posts: 152
Posted:i used to hate being single having come otu of a long relationship that got in my head and saw a lot of bad things happen, until he got back in contact with me 6 months ago and said he strill loved me. then i started enjoying it, becuase i know then that i had come out better, and just last night he emailed me asking to get back together, im thankful i can turn around and say NO very firmly.
sure i love a good relationship ,when your in one, and everything is good, and exctiing, then it goes down the pan and your back at square one.

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

Delete

shoshanah
shoshanah

enthusiast
Total posts: 232
Posted:ok guys as much as i love u all n love being single i am going to have to say good bye to u all on the singles thread even tho i didnt think it was possable i have met some one that dosent make me run for the hills that is the same as me and lets me run free. wish me luck guys

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

Matty_B
Matty_B

veteran
Total posts: 1314
Posted:hug all the best hug

I am still here, though I don't mind at the mo, cos I have alot of things going on (finishing uni and starting a job in a new town with new people), and need to sort them out first and get settled before I think about love right now.

Can't wait though - I hope cambridge is fun . . .

Delete

VampyricAcid
VampyricAcid

veteran
Total posts: 1286
Posted:of course cambridge is fun!!!!

yes im still single, any lovely female hoppers want to chat me up, go for it, im lonely!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:ok I know what I said above, and I know this is slightly off topic. But what is it with x's? How come they manage to make you feel shocking without speaking to you for two weeks or you even seeing them for that length of time?

Guess I just need another good night out to forget about the past ... or should I talk to her and get things out in the open and thus risk stiring everything up again?

Delete

Igirisujin
Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel
Posted:Huraay I get to leave this horrible place and move to la la happy land too frolick in the grass and have picknicks amoungst the trees

*runs away and dosent look back* His name is ray, dont like that name but its better than wayne at least.

Delete

RumpleST
RumpleST

Total posts: 61
Posted:single is good. I have a major commitment phobia. Whenever I hook up properly with someone, i get this huge weight on my shoulders like "oh man, im gonna HAVE to spend time with them" even if i really like them, its like my choice is taken away from me and I then freak out big time and end it.... im a bit of a freebird you see, i tend to dissapear to silly places sometimes, just pack my bags and go on holiday cause i feel like it. I like to have the choice of dissapearing without explaining myself or having someone tag along. Is this weird to you?

confused2

Its a big ol mish mash!

Delete

simeon
simeon

enthusiast
Total posts: 233
Posted:
i honestly believe that, as long as you have cous cous, nothing else matters. if something does come along, its a bonus.

but cous cous is all.
biggrin biggrin ubblol ubbidea ubbloco

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

Delete

morwenna_tea
Total posts: 30
Posted:mmm cous cous is good, clap

Delete

Page: 1...1314151617...145