Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry singles thread, but I think you know what's coming.
We've got along really well, and I've learnt a lot from you. You've made me happy in ways I can never fully explain to you. But, I guess you know, we weren't meant to be together forever.

I've met somebody else.

Now, I know this is going to be hard for you, and I won't pretend it's easy for me to give you up, especially after all we've been through. We've had some good times, and I hope that's what you remember when you think of me.
I never meant for it to end this way.
Can we still be friends?

ArthurBrown.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
eek you're leaving us? eek

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yay Arthur hug

Be nice - tell us who she/he is then haul your sorry non-single ass out of here... biggrin

Miss ya mate hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
and "you deserve somebody better" ubblol

well done! hug

Don't come back here too quickly wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
I won't drop her name on here, (she might be watching)

Save to say, she's a lovely girl I only met last week.

We're a pair of old souls who've known each other before. (If you've ever experienced that, you'll know what I mean.)

She's a staff spinner, like me, which is great, and she lives two doors down from me.

I've been thinking about her constantly for the last few days, and today I'm quite giddy and can't stop singing.

ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin ubblove biggrin

Thanks for the good will messages hug to you all.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
nice one! We expect piccies in your gallery soon tongue

(sorry ArthurBrown's girl, we're not trying to scare you off, we're just a bunch of nosey people who don't want to do any work on a Friday. "On a Friday?" Who am I kidding?)

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ArthurBrown

she lives two doors down from me.

Maybe I should go and check who is two doors down from me. No wait, I already know:
at home it's a family that always eyes me suspiciously when I brush me teeth while standing on the balcony, and here at works it's some more female PhD-students, but the only one of them who is interested in girls is in a serious relationship at the moment.
o.k., so that system does not work for me. Too bad.

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
I don't wanna know anything about what's 2 doors down from me... in fact... when I'm home I try not to go outside at all round here

nice one, arthur... biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Where I used to live, two doors down meant either the Sandwich Bar or a Stationery Shop...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Carrot_GirlClose your eyes and make a wish
194 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aurinko

Maybe I should go and check who is two doors down from me. No wait, I already know:
at home it's a family that always eyes me suspiciously when I brush me teeth while standing on the balcony, and here at works it's some more female PhD-students

Same here.. at home surrounded by families, from whom I get the impression the parents think I'm some sinister and potentially corrupting character; and lots more PhD girls at work. Isn't sinister a good word?

Not a suitable man in sight. in fact not any man in sight. *sigh*

wink I'm gonna buy a telescope.

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
The people 2 doors from me are never home. I think it's just a girl living there, but even if it was a young handsome man, he'd be never there. Oh dammit.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

I don't wanna know anything about what's 2 doors down from me... in fact... when I'm home I try not to go outside at all round here

too many monsters around?

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
sorta... crap neighbourhood...

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
mine too. But the good aspect of it: if I compare myself to my neighbours, I'm still kinda normal, clever and well-off.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
and sober.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Today I saw 2 really really cute guys opposite my bus stop.

They were loading their furniture into a moving van ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Wow. I dreamed that the guy I am infatuated with slept with another woman, at a party I was hosting at my high school??!! And the other woman was a friend of mine,and I caught them a bed ? in the stationary stock room! Neither would speak.frown frown

Left the room, got lost in the halls of my highschool, and ran into my ex, Country Boy, with his new girlfriend, in the gym full of sweaty people. He was trying to be kind, but she was just laughing at me. ubblol

I got lost again, and had to go down some incredibily steep stairs, that had no railings to hang onto, but sort of a smooth ridge at the sides. I was too scared to walk them, so I quickly slid down the smooth section. Fun. At the bottom, these strangely dressed students were coming in for the party, all dressed up in hawaiian outfits, with the flower lays around their necks? I got "layed" three times!beerchug

Then somehow I had to get out past a very large furry dog and a bunch of police, run home to my cats. All three were precariously trying to balance on top of my exercise ball, hanging on to it with their claws, and rolling around.

ubbrollsmile

Naturally, it exploded,eek

and I woke up.

Weird.Sexual frustration gives some really odd dreams...

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Carrot_GirlClose your eyes and make a wish
194 posts

Posted:
Man, i never have sex dreams... i need to eat more cheese before bed... rolleyes

Life is a journey ... not a guided tour.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
read Haruki Murakami. It gave me the coolest dream ever (though it was weird, too), of one of my boys and me, and suddenly something happened and some kind of spiritual thing came out of his body and stood next to him. Next thing there were TWO of them. (Won't talk about what happened then, it's not ladylike)

(G.W. Dahlquist)

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Carrot_Girl

Man, i never have sex dreams... i need to eat more cheese before bed... rolleyes

I get them aaaaall the time. Its wicked cool ubblol

Mostly with male hoppers...
Sometimes female! redface biggrin

I'm quite liking this single business now. I'm getting back to flirting like a mo' fo' biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

Mostly with male hoppers...

redface rolleyes redface rolleyes redface rolleyes

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i met a cute guy the other night ubbangel im hoping i wont have to be single anymore biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Aimée

Written by: Carrot_Girl

yup. that's why it is handy to have your battery powered friend within reach when you wake up ... I heard ... ubbangel

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
I still can't remember my dreams, damn it... frown maybe I'll have to start day-dreaming instead? confused

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Pogo sweetheart-- daydreams aside, I think you actually have to get some *sleep* in order to dream... wink

( It seems you have been much sleep deprived lately! )
kiss
hug

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Banshee...your dreams seem to point more to an insecurity rather than sexual frustration.

Things you are wanting are not coming to fruition and maybe have others standing in your way.

To your credit... you are trying to make smooth transitions and at times life is fun and makes sense, but at others you just want to explode and say...F*** it all!!!

Step back...look at where you want to go and decide the best way to get there. Things will work out in the end!!!
meditate wave

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
hmmn, perhaps insecurity and sexual frustration are related? wink

I mean, I *was* actually at a dinner party that night with no less than three ex'es ( who are now friends). All present with their new women ,most of who are around half the mens age...

Add into the situation a new guy I am interested in flirting with me , and the fact that I had just found out I have a tumour of some sort and was briefly hospitalized just a few hours prior to the party, and I can see why my dreams were odd!What a jumble of emotions.

No, it was not a very secure night for me overall, though a lot of fun all the same!

Tx for the perspective!

xoxo

a

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Pogo, Andrea's right! I find that I can only remember dreams when I get, well, not enough sleep, but more than 4 hours a night! Less than that and my brain just switches off and doesn't do anything with nice pictures and pretty boys and weird things.

But then sometimes it's better not to dream wink (or at least not remember it, I know some people just can't). Here's some inspiration:

The Zutons - Someone Watching Over Me

Well I'm sure there's someone watching over me at night while I'm sleeping
'Cos no harm ever seems to come to me at night while I'm sleeping

They never let me wake to see who could be standing and guarding me
And when the morning comes they never seem to stick around

I see demons and spies with cyclops eyes at night while I'm sleeping
And girls with claws and blood stained floors at night while I'm sleeping
I see bullets of steel and they clip my heels at night while I'm sleeping
And all the blades they spin and slit my skin at night while I'm sleeping

I must have had a hundred fights and changed dark into light
But when I awoke all this violence and pain was alright

I'm gonna wait alone under my sheets and pretend to close my eyes
And I will wait until the sun comes up, I will wait all night
I don't care if you don't come and show youself 'cause I know you're always near me
And when it's dark again I'll count to ten and you'll be standing by me

(G.W. Dahlquist)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
2 doors down would be.. either the sweat shop of immigrans or the old lady who's legs appear to have fused together at the knees

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Yes Mynci but you're not single so HAUL YOUR LOVED-UP ASS OUT OF HERE AND LET US LONERS FESTER IN OUR OWN SELF-PITY AND LUSTFUL JUICES!!!

hug

Page: ......