• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...2223242526...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:oooh, so things are going well with country music boy? biggrin

yeah, start a multiples thread, my potential new boy wants to "meet my friends", so maybe after a few more meeting-up-at-weekends I'll be not quite single anymore. Though he still lives inconveniently far away! ubblol

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Twiggy

Twiggy

Total posts: 162
Posted:I'm in the Officially Single group again. Wooo yay! Just me and the cat from now on. ubblol

Delete

BansheeCat
BRONZE Member since Jul 2005

veteran

Total posts: 1247
Posted:er, I am learning that there are some things worth suffering country music for... wink
lol

Actually, he has been at my place the whole time, and I dont have any country music whatsoever, not even Johnny Cash, but no complaints so far. He is really quite an amazing delightful man.
ubblove

It's just I seem to have a few men in my life right now, and I can't decide. eek In fact, have not decided I want any at all! Oops. Like my privacy too much,and still learning the pleasures of being single - er not exactly single, but independant? Multiple? I guess. I was married for an awfully large portion of my life. Maybe just catching up on freedom.

Enjoying all the guys, but it kind of interferes with my art, work and alone time. Can't have that! Trying to figure out a balance.

So, will just do multiples for a while, as long as they let me...
biggrin

Birgit, make sure you appreciate the personal space long distance offers you! Maybe it is really the best of both worlds, you have love and affection, but all the time and privacy you want when you want it... As long as you do see each other frequently enough !

Good luck, see ya in the multiples thread when I get around to starting it!~

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:One thing I've learned is that having complimentary music tastes isn't the key to a good relationship. In fact I've noticed that most guys who are into what I've been into are complete ignorant, conceited tw*ts. I even get extremely bored about talking the stuff I love! There's only so much mileage you can get out of a relationship that consists of 'I love XXX!!' 'Me Too!' '......'

Anyway, I'm single, have been for a few months (well with my last relationship, it could be argued that it's been longer!) and I am at peace with that. I've accepted that I'm too much of a headcase to truly gel with anyone and just gonna go with the flow!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:Andrea, to be absolutely honest, with being in the last year of the PhD AND spinning AND juggling AND singing AND the guitar and the bass, I would be quite crap at a "proper" relationship right now. Whereas I can manage to get the odd weekend off and work late hours during the week to make up for it...

I'll have to see what happens though, we'll only meet for the 2nd time and I don't know what he's really thinking (in addition to not being sure what *I* want yet), so I'll give it more time and cross bridges (or not) when getting there. It's not like there's no interesting alternatives just in case wink

I completely understand where you're coming from, when I was out of my not married but very intense caged-in relationship a few years ago it was so good to just go and do whatever I felt like smile Enjoy it to the max biggrin As long as they all know they're part of a multiple of course wink

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Pogo69
SILVER Member since Apr 2006

Pogo69

there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness

Total posts: 3764
Posted:mmm... singledom... I'm still kinda hooked on the freedom, and not sure after a 10 year marriage I'll ever be ready to fully give that up again...

...but this last week... when I reckon, singledom sucks most... is when you're sick... nothing to go home to shnuggle with but a big teddy bear... don't get me wrong, I love reggie (my big teddy bear), but it's not the same...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:*giggle*
sorry pat, the image of you snuggling a giant teddy bear just makes me *giggle*

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:*chuckle* if you'd met reggie, you'd understand... I think everyone should have a reggie... ubblove

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:I have a Popple! biggrin

Delete

wolfbro001
SILVER Member since May 2006

wolfbro001

Total posts: 77
Posted: Written by: Pogo69

*chuckle* if you'd met reggie, you'd understand... I think everyone should have a reggie... ubblove

i look forward to meeting him pat. bring him along to WEFF :P

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted: Written by: Rouge Dragon

I have a Popple! biggrin

there you go, then... you *do* understand! biggrin

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted: Written by: wolfbro001

Written by: Pogo69

*chuckle* if you'd met reggie, you'd understand... I think everyone should have a reggie... ubblove

i look forward to meeting him pat. bring him along to WEFF :P

*chuckle* if I still feel like this on thursday, james... I'm going to have to... will need him to keep me going

Delete

xated
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Total posts: 65
Posted:omfg you know a fiery red head with green eyes. 2 of them!!!! *DIES*
Non and Eveish lol i so wanna meet them now. lol i bet they live 10 hours away hahaha. oh we'll [censored] appens.
yeah i'm still single. i haven't xactly been talking to any interesting girls to be honest i just don't get out anymore. sucks to be me. meh oh well.
ADAM XD

nnngah

Delete

Elvaralinde

Elvaralinde

Total posts: 10
Posted:I'm single, and I don't really know any people on here, so I guess this is the right place for me.
And, for xated, now THIS is a red head! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Elvaralinde/Bild25.jpg

Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!

Delete

xated

Total posts: 65
Posted:haha lol i didn't mean that much of a red head lOLLLLl and it's fake not natural. hahaha and i can't see the [censored] photo it's damn blurry haha.

nnngah

Delete

skylar

Total posts: 19
Posted:Well I have split up with my ex last ngiht frown I hate being single as I have no friends where I liverecently moving into the area and most people from around here look at me as I have jut landed from mars frown

Delete

_Siege_
SILVER Member since Jan 2005

_Siege_

Total posts: 181
Posted:Being single when you have no friends around sucks! I know how you feel having just moved home from uni after breaking up with my boyfriend of 18 months. I spend most of my time on the phone, texting or emailing everyone I know but it's still not the same as going down the pub with 'em is it?
Anyway, hug to you. Seems like you need it.

grouphug heart grouphug

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

Delete

OrangeBobo
SILVER Member since Nov 2003

OrangeBobo

veteran

Total posts: 1389
Posted:I'm still quite single.

But now I'm an angry and bitter single.

You see, the guy that was in question for the longest time gave up on us months ago. His excuse was that he was moving. Well, he moved this weekend, and he didn't even think to let me know when, or even to say good bye. So now I really am alone, with no one to even joke about relationships with, and while he's off making a new life, probably not even thinking of anything he left here, he's really left me in the dark, which I should have expected.

The last time I saw him, he was walking away with a friend, and he barely said boo to me. God, do I feel worthless.

Worst (or best) part is, my parents know him too, and they're not to pleased with the way he's gone about this. At least they're on my side smile

Grrrr...

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Delete

KittyKill

KittyKill

enthusiast

Total posts: 365
Posted:I am now

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool

Delete

Puk
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

Puk

Sweet talented nutter

Total posts: 2615
Posted:Im sick and tired of been told you need a good women

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

travelling without moving

Total posts: 1286
Posted:i finally found somebody that i like, and who likes me!
i met her through a friend on friday night, we chatted and had a good night, and ended up kissing. at the end of the night she explained to me that she was once married, has two daughters, one three, one six and that she is 13 years my senior. she doesn't look or act 13 years older than me, and the age gap or kids don't bother me, i like her for being her. Am i mad to continue this?

Heilige Scheie, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:You're mad if you don't continue! Even if it doesn't go anywhere at least you've tried...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:an age gap is only what you make (or dont) of it.

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:i guess it would be mad not to try. i never saw it that way. i do really like her, but i'm scared of being too keen and scaring her off.

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:i think i may have already scared her off, she hasn't replied to my txts for over 24hrs. i only sent 3. am i just being paranoid? i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown ubbcrying ubbcrying frown

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:sometimes people run out of credit
hug

Delete

Lunadog

Lunadog

Total posts: 62
Posted:Sometimes they think "STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Delete

the_mods_stole_my_name

the_mods_stole_my_name

Posted:thanks lunadog, my suspicions are confirmed then. ubbloco

O.B.E.S.E.

Delete

Pogo69

Pogo69

Posted:hehehe... mmm, definitely don't panic re: the non returned txt;s... most everyone I know is on pre-paid, run outta credit all the time and stop returning msgs... rolleyes

as for the age gap... meh... live from moment to moment and what is meant to be will be... age is just a number, if it didn't matter before you knew the details, it doesn't now

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted: Written by: Pogo69

age is just a number, if it didn't matter before you knew the details, it doesn't now

Tell that to Roman Polanski...

I went on a date on Saturday. Went well although the guy is 18 and I'm 26. He still seems a bit young to be but I gave it a chance. Still unsure where to go from there but will probably seem him at Leeds Festival next weekend...

Delete

Page: 1...2223242526...145