Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
you know it Dave hug

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oh I know it... But do YOU? Really? wink

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
thats a good point.
Listen up ladies, Matty B is up for grabs!!
It's his birthday on Sunday and he's an eligible batchelor.

Not only is he gorgeous, buff and fit he has also just
finished doing an engineering phd and is going to travelling all over the world making lots of money. It's a rock and roll lifestyle for our matty!

He is a fantastic staffer and poier and a brilliant friend and housemate. He is a good cook, a good listener and gives the best hugs around! biggrin

If you like the hunky, dreamy, what-dreams-are-made-of-type, then Matty is the man for you!

If you are interested, please PM matty b for details smile that is all biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Don't forget the sexily cheeky smile and the raspy voice.... wink

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol hug

awww bless, something tells me your not going to be single for much longer matty!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
Not since Jo is going to be going round at the next big meet going "Are you single? Matty's Free! Over there, by that tent... No that one... No, a bit futher over... Damn, hold on while i grab you and introduce you in a very crazy way..."

ubbrollsmile

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
ubblol just got an image of matty in a pimp tent with a queue of girls waiting outside for n interview!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
lolsign

(I'd probably be in that queue!) redface

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
I find it terribly ironic that Rougie, who started this thread, is currently rather unsingle...

guess everything changes huh. Wish I could be unsingle too!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
redface

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
But sometimes there are advantages to been single (no 1 else to think about when you do what you want to start with ). Cheer up flynt .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
eh, I'm not gloomy about it smile

just be nice to have a change! tehehe!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
well i am single again its offical after the god knows how long of my ex saying she loves me etc she finaly decided to tell the truth and say she dosnt so yay single again which suxs

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Officially single again.

MaaiSILVER Member
journeyman
56 posts

Posted:
Single here!

Without Poi in heaven, I won't go!

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
I too am newly single, after 5 and a bit years of relationship. The freedom is great! Yay! biggrin

But I miss the huggles and snuggles. hug frown

Guess the grass is always greener... rolleyes

So, without further ado: *hollers in a non-camp fashion* I'm Free! wink biggrin Big hugs to all my fellow single people! grouphug

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
The great thing about being single is that you have the excitement of beginning a new relationship (if you want). And festivals and HoP meets are the best place to meet the guy or doll of your dreams! biggrin

(however, I still get butterflies in my tummy every time i see my man, and we've been together nearly a year). bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
True! Now that is something I DO like!! biggrin

The grass is always greener, especially at Play and Glade! Woohoo!

*boogies off dancing* cool

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I'll probabbly be single again soon. My boyfriend and I just live in two completely different worlds, and now that the honeymoon fuzzyness has started to fade it's clear that we have no common ground. I'm quite comfortable in that knowledge now and am quite looking forward to being able to misbehave again... wink

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Just back from a most wonderful not-so-single weekend biggrin
Well, I'm still single, but the weekend was great and should see each other again at some point and all that, and I've seen my first real-life puffins, too! Life is good biggrin!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

toxiccaBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
i'm hoping for a not so single evening tomorrow smile go me!! but yes i tooo am single

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Spotted a rather interesting looking chap amongst a gaggle of people I was chilling in the park with. Ears pricked up when he made a point that he called everyone 'dear'... Expressed my interest to a friend who knew him. He said that he was infact bi and should go for it!

Gave me his number. I texted him. The reply was that he was indeed 'moderately homosexual' but has a girlfriend...

eek frown

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Hey its not all bad dave, it could have been far worse if you just sat in the park and never had the nerve to give it a try.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Might've ben worse and more embarassing (but more 'proper') if I did it in person...

Oh well as Dave Grohl said #Done Done, on to the next one#

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hah, me's undecided between waiting for new boy to visit me back (which will take a while because of work schedules) or go visit again (which probably looks slightly desperate) wink

Any advice? biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Gave me his number. I texted him. The reply was that he was indeed 'moderately homosexual' but has a girlfriend...

More people should have that kind of courage. I wish I did, for sure!
I don't think I've posted in this thread before... well, I'm single, have been for almost a year... I think... I'm not really looking though, seeing as how I go to highschool, and they don't get me. Especially the guys. The girls are... well, teenaged girls. But you know what? I haven't worried about it, and I'm not going to. What will come, will come! ubbrollsmile

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Birgit - What does your heart say? (besides bu-bum-bu-bum)

Orangebobo - would've been more courageous had I did it in person but I get all shy in front people I like! But you're right about 'what will be will be'....

Pft! High school's a doddle compared to 'the real world' You'll be fine!

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I know, but I still have one year of highschool left... If not for my friends I might actually go into seclusion and become a hermit until University. It's just hard for me to meet people with more maturity than what I see everyday at school. For an example, my first real boyfriend was 21 when I was 16. Now I'm 17 and surrounded by 16 yr olds, and I'm mentally smacking myself in the head! Seriously considering just becoming a lesbian so that I can get into a mature relationship!

On a different note... Gay Pride Parade this past saturday... Oh..my...goodness... Wanted to jump a few people there.

An example of people being non-courageous: While at the parade, I met some friends on the sidewalk with two of their friends. Later at work with the friends I saw, she told me that her friends loved my hair, blah blah blah... Meanwhile in my head I'm thinking "jeez, why didn't they introduce themselves? I could've given them my phone number or something wink" It works both ways though, I guess.

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
My heart? To be honest, my heart says I'm just out of a long-term relationship, not really wanting anything too close right now (which is why I don't mind this long-distance-whatever-it-is thingy I got myself into) and very much enjoying myself! smile

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Page: ......