Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Of course uncle pogo!

Non-Https Image Link

and don't worry about missing the contiki tour, it's all just a pack of 20somethings getting pissed wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Ahh! So a contiki tour is the antipodean version of 18-30s holidays?

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ooh! antipodean! cantus taught me that word! biggrin bounce

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
o.m.goodness... u didn't know antipodean? it's in the title of a series of paintings by my favourite oz painter, albert tucker... tongue

lol... now the singles thread has become an oz art history lesson...!!

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
I like words. biggrin They're almost as much fun to play with as staffs. ( Should that be staves?) wink

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I don't want to do the cherry trick. Everyone does it. I want to do a cool one smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
tie a knot in your tongue.. that'd be different

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Remember the yogi (Yoga practicioner, not the bear) who tied a knot around a rock with his foreskin?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
well I can't do that, Neon, now can I! Kind of lack the necessary hardware tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Why would anyone want to do that? confused

Were they single too long, and got REALLY bored one day? That usually explains half the Darwin awards.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Just because, Arthur. I dunno, I saw it on 'Tarrant on TV' a few years ago... Because he can?!

Birgit: I'm quite glad you can't. You could wait for your boobs to get saggy and try with that...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

ClairebeSILVER Member
Destroyer of kitchen appliances
180 posts

Posted:
I can't do the cherry stem thing, but I can tie strawberry laces into a knot with my tongue.

ubbloco <---- that is now the designated 'tieing things into knots with tongues' graemlin.

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Neon! Ewwwwwwwwww! I hope that won't ever happen!!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Clairebe

I can't do the cherry stem thing, but I can tie strawberry laces into a knot with my tongue.

ubbloco <---- that is now the designated 'tieing things into knots with tongues' graemlin.

There is the "cheat" method where you hide a hand tied one along your gums. Then say "look what I can do" pop a cherry & stalk in your mouth spit out the stone, and produce a knotted cherry stalk. Two knots in the stalk makes a better trick though.

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
the magician would come up with a method like that wouldn't he? gah!!! ubblol ubbidea wave
(what was the name of the bad guy from TRON?)

magic's the way forward. making difficult things look even harder, but doing them quite easily

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Arthur! spank

Where's the self-satisfaction in that? I did think about getting someone to mark the cherry stalk in their own way to make sure I DIDN'T do what you just said!

offtopic

Oh yeah. Singledom... Not too bad at the moment...

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
I can eat cherries. That's also good, right?

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
depends how you eat them

What're you looking at?
What're you callin' me!?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Larry

the magician would come up with a method like that wouldn't he? gah!!! ubblol ubbidea wave

(what was the name of the bad guy from TRON

I would say. But I'm scared. It's a bit of an in joke just for me. Look it up on wikipedia. wink The main bad guy was Sark, but that's not my avatar.

N_S: I can tie a knot in a cherry stalk. Lots of people can, It just makes the joke run further if you can then do something impossible too. biggrin

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
hey Pauly, is it easier to hit on people through juggling(and associated arts), or magic?

What're you looking at?
What're you callin' me!?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
In my experience I think it's probably a little easier with magic than juggling/ manipulation.

However for real results. It's getting a life FTW all the way! wink

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Okay people, I was thinking: since distance seems to be the main obstacle for most of us( can I use us? I am not really single, I am multiple.. Somehow it feels the same though!)ubbcrying

How's about we start a little slush fund for travel purposes so worthy starving singles can travel the world to hook up with their potential soul mates well,er, play mates...???kiss

ubbidea Maybe we could all earn a little extra performing magic tricks and tying cherries, then donate it to the "Save the Singles" fund...

Whatcha think?

* And Pogo69! You are my age! biggrin Mine! All mine! Muhhahahahaha !!!I never ever meet men my age! Whooo Hooo very exciting!!!

**And Ado?! Challenge?nana Are you blackmailing me, or asking me out?! Or offering me a certain sexy Columbian jeweller instead of a camp matt? I am delightfully confused...You're not single are you?eek That would be awful! I would date your woman in a second though, regardless of age, she's damn hot;)

devil

Pm on its way...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

YAY!! got the age thing sorted... I can pass for much younger usually (particularly if I've actually had some sleep tongue), so you may just get the best of both worlds wink and I hear ya re: the youngsters... the world seems overpopulated with early 20-somethings, doesn't it?

the travel slush fund is a fabulous idea too... cos it's the only way I'm going anywhere in the near future...
rolleyes

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
so with the lack of sleep you've been getting lately, pat, how old do you look at the moment? wink

ClairebeSILVER Member
Destroyer of kitchen appliances
180 posts

Posted:
The fund is a good idea - although probably impossible to carry out in real life. We can all dream though, right?

I dare someone to find me an attractive single guy in or near to Liverpool! ubblol

Yeah, like that'll work. Hee.

My brain is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, but unfortunately not as tasty.

Squueee!

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Clairebe,I am pulling out a map, seeing where Liverpool is, then I will get to work!!I am a master at matchmaking... Any details you're looking for? Can you get to Bristol this weekend?

Shoshana- big hug for you. Sorry to hear that.

Pogo, you need to post more pics in yer gallery, how can I fantasize without a clear image?!Anybody out there with pics of this man?

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
maybe if i could tie cherrie stalks with my tounge i wouldn't be single. you know this all started caus i could pick my nose with my tongue. and yeah i can also pick someone elses nose with my tongue too. any volunteers?

nnngah

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
clairebe: do you have any idea how hard it is to find an attractive single guy or girl in liverpool?....i've been trying long enough!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
 Written by: BansheeCat

Okay people, I was thinking: since distance seems to be the main obstacle for most of us

How's about we start a little slush fund for travel purposes so worthy starving singles can travel the world to hook up with their potential soul mates well,er, play mates...???kiss

ubbidea Maybe we could all earn a little extra performing magic tricks and tying cherries, then donate it to the "Save the Singles" fund...

I like the idea, but I think a single spinners meet could work a little easier. Anyone up for a weekend of spinning speed dating?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I'm guessing you don't mean dating whilst on certain stimulants...

Depends on where the meet is... wink

Page: ......