Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
and that's why I LIKE BEING A SINGLE!!!

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
OrangeBobo: that's why I reckon long distance can be a good thing... and ye, birgit/neon I see they other side.

but with most relationships (from what I've seen anyway), it's when you're in each other's face all the time, that it starts to die a slow death. fun, exciting in the beginning, but dies a lil bit more every day. and in each other's face is what tends to happen, cos @ least one of the participants will want it (generally)...

of course... every now and then, the right kinda couple comes along that blows my theory outta the water and are happy in each other's pocket for 50 years or more...

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
there's ALWAYS a couple that comes along and blows EVERY theory out of the water

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

KittyKillenthusiast
365 posts

Posted:
well they are bloody lucky

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
Or hydro-bombers....BOOOOOM-SPLASH!!!!!!

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Got told on Sunday by my then GF that she didn't want a relationship, as she had just come out of one (3 months ago). So I'm officially single again.
I feel quite good about it really. Everything was amicable, I'd had my doubts about it anyway.
Just a pain being back in dateland again.

Maybe I'll try boys this time....

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
AB. Must be nice to be so interchangeable (But probably more complicated)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
Or guinea pigs, but they can get a bit sticky

https://www.oginet.com/pgurney/penprot.htm

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Jeeeez! Glad I'm not a guinea pig.

4 handed job! Can you imagine explaining to a friend why you need their help with your pet?

That's far more complicated than anything I've had to deal with!

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
It really is sticky stuff, you ain't gonna that out of your hair if he decides to go all over your face

https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/bedd...html#post183616

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
come on guys, pg forum and all! (pardon the unintentional pun)

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
Sorry, it's serious guinea pig advice though, if you do own guinea pigs it might come in useful one day

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I'm fed up of being single again.

Bring on the men!

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
*A huge silver tureen is carried in and placed on the table, when the cover is removed a naked polarity is crouched there with an apple in his mouth*

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
There I was, perfectly happy, when my idiot housemate starts asking me about my last relationship.

"What do you miss about them?"

"What went wrong?"

"Do you want them back?"

All that crap. It's not that I miss the person so much as the synergy. All the experiances you can only create with another person. And no it's not just the sex.

So now I'm feeling all shitty and lonely, and to top it off the two people I fancy at the moment, well, one of them's seeing someone and the other (truly surprisingly) likes girls.

I'm single. It sucks. I'm off to bed. (alone)

frown

Aimée, I can only concur. Bring on the men.

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
 Written by: polarity

*A huge silver tureen is carried in and placed on the table, when the cover is removed a naked polarity is crouched there with an apple in his mouth*

ubblol What a way to make an entrance!

I've been single for about 4 months after a 5 and a half year relationship, and I'm finding it a bit of a mixed blessing. The freedom is lovely, in 4 months I've been to 3 festivals, travelled about, caught up with uni mates and met loads of new people. smile

But.... my ex (who I'm still good mates with) is now going out with another mate of mine, and while I'm fine with it, it's kind of thrown the fact that I haven't found anyone into sharp relief. And I got blown out by a girl I really liked a few weeks back, so I'm feeling the downsides particularly acutely at the moment rolleyes Also, I've got no ability at flirting either.... I end up coming across like this: ubbloco wink

Still, can't let it get me down! Chin up, I'm going for spin! weavesmiley Laydees, here I come! Any takers? wink

*swings across room on chandalier and crashes out of window*

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
That's because you're Silent Bob and you don't talk to girls ubblol

More seriously, if your ex has found someone and you haven't, so what? There's not that many "right" people that you just run across every day, and after such a long relationship 4 months isn't that long. Gives you time to work everything through, find out what went wrong, what you want to be different, who you want, and NOT say "my EX used to..." to the next girl all the time wink

I know how it feels though, though this time I've decided to enjoy singledom smile As you said you get to catch up with more people, go places etc!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Sambo_FluxGOLD Member
Introverted
833 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

That's because you're Silent Bob and you don't talk to girls ubblol

ubblol

Funnily enough, you're not too far off the mark! I'm fairly quiet in general, that's half the reason 4 my avatar...

I'm totally cool about my ex, by the end of it were flogging a dead horse anyway, and the split was totally amicable and mutual so it's all good smile I'm actually happy for her, and I'm good with being single too. It's just after that long it's hard not to miss that connection a little bit. It's more that connection and closeness than the actual person...

Still, i'm a total optimist, so nothing can keep me down for long. biggrin

My Mind is a Ship
Emotions become the Waves
Soul is the Ocean

If a quizz is quizzical, what is a test?

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Chrono333

There I was, perfectly happy, when my idiot housemate starts asking me about my last relationship.

I'm single. It sucks. I'm off to bed. (alone)

frown

Not that bad is it?
You should come round for comfort food again.
Big plate of pasta make everything alright. hug

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Don't feel bad mate hug Went on a date of sorts on Friday. Don't think anything's gonna come of it. Ahh well. After years of lamenting over perpetual singledom I'm kinda happy being single now.

Mmmmmm. Pasta - Good.... ubblove

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

Don't feel bad mate hug Went on a date of sorts on Friday. Don't think anything's gonna come of it. Ahh well. After years of lamenting over perpetual singledom I'm kinda happy being single now. Learnt the notion of self-worth without a man in my life! biggrin

Mmmmmm. Pasta - Good.... ubblove

Chronofracture333Hobo Gaylord
329 posts

Posted:
You posting from a canyon or something? Bit of an echo in here. rolleyes

Thanks for the hug guys.

@A_B: Sounds like a plan to me. Carb overload cures all!

@N_S: See you Sunday! I'll probably be busy doing the new uncle thing Saturday night.

Actually feeling a lot better today. My total f***ing b****rd stalker of a house mate (upgraded from idiot) apparently reads my posts on here. Didn't like what I'd written and tried to guilt trip me. Ended up calling me a psychopath.

ubblol

Nothing like a good bit of righteous anger to put a spring in your step.

devil

*no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no moves there are no*

"Oooh, what a shiny new move!"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm no idea how that happened...

Written by: Neon Shaolin

Hmmmmm no idea how that happened...

Whooo!! You're coming to Manc?! YAY bounce bounce2 bounce

Show us Mancs (and Prestonian) how its done!

xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
aimee i'm single and i live in gordon. you a fire fan?!
lol pm me some time and we'll chat.

nnngah

xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
oh wait lol your from london haha never mind. unless you want to immigrate to sydney. it is closer to the homeland of poi i must admit lol. (origins of poi)

nnngah

TotalEclipseGOLD Member
120 posts

Posted:
Having stumbled upon this thread, I might as well casually drop into the converstation that I, too, am single, and have a very low friend count since all my friends have gone to uni, leaving me for my gap year. The gap year will be great...but the limbo not so much. Still thinking positive...anyone know of any spinning meets near me? Might go along to the burnttoast one in guildford when I finally get my hands back on to some flaming toys.

And my fire staff was broken upon delivery and had to be sent back, and my fire poi haven't arrived yet. So I am completely flame free (and while the pun wasn't intended, I rather like it now I've seen it, so pun intended wink)

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Oh dear!

Why is it that now I'm single and for probably the 1st time enjoying it I suddenly have 4 boys to choose from?!? I probably should be posting this in the "not drunk" thread, but nevermind ubblol It's like all the single men I might possibly fancy, each for a different reason, have waited for me to be NOT looking for one of them rolleyes

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
thats cos it never rains, it damn well pours like in a monsoon rolleyes

*sits and waits for her rain*

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
*shoves a Scottish raincloud over to Australia*

I hope it'll make it there, Rougie, there's way too much rain in this country anyways!! biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
It pissed down with rain this evening.

I checked; it was just rain drops though.

frown

Page: ......