Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Oh my goodness there is someone from geelong in this thread!!!!!!! and I'm 19 but it sure wasnt me - there are other cute 19 year olds in geelong???? eek

wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

gasolineSILVER Member
54 posts

Posted:
"Heres a thing..

What if the human race is not naturally meant to have relationships, but to simply reproduce as much as possible?"

i think it's a really really good point...

meditate

let's all think about it, i've always thought of it... (sighs...)
maybe that's why i'm still single and not very proud of it... ooooops

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire, Gimme that which i desire!

Harry_PotterToadStool Circus Acts
181 posts

Posted:
[censored] Brit_Joe thats [censored] mean, theres the playing around hard to get but thats like, awww i feel sorry for you. I currently got with someone who has a boyfriend, she fancies me so im not feeling to bad. But erm its rather wierd. We shall see in good time.

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
heh oops ...I just locked someones hand in the door..that wasn't meant to happen hahahahaha

hug me!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pineapple pete

rouge get out of the singles thread, you should be in 'hooked up hoppers'

wink

But, but...!!

ok...

wink

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
hahaha, we kicked someone out of a thread they created *stifles evil sniger* biggrin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*would make a comment, but Petey might get upset...*

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
Can't remember which set of comedians said it, I think it may have been the blackadder crew, but we "spend months of our lives trying to get into a relationship and then months trying to get out of it once we're in one."

To be serious now (before any of you say something I know the quote above isn't really the case). I used to hate being single but since I broke up with my last gf, and hitting the booze for a few months (as I'd see her every day round uni and she's a good friend of mine), I had time to reflect on things and it actually change my attitude to life. I've discovered that singledom can be fun, you get to meet loads of neat people in clubs, have a good laugh and if you find that one person that's special for you then all be it. But if you don't then you've had a good laugh and above all have no regrets.

It really depends on the situation, yes a good relationship can be alot of fun; but, so can be being single. Life's what you make of it, not what it makes of you.

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
ditto

Nice way of putting it, artindoril

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersen, Adieu. biggrin

bounce

fiendishMember
51 posts

Posted:
dittoto Artindoril that was so well put Ithink no more needs to added, except yeah there are 1 or 2 cute 19 yo's in G'long but none that twirl. So rest assured Rouge your still 1 of a kind.

"Aaah fire. Scourge of Prometheus,toaster of marshmallows & irradicator of small children..." SideshowBob.

buzzingtalkMember
152 posts

Posted:
i used to hate being single having come otu of a long relationship that got in my head and saw a lot of bad things happen, until he got back in contact with me 6 months ago and said he strill loved me. then i started enjoying it, becuase i know then that i had come out better, and just last night he emailed me asking to get back together, im thankful i can turn around and say NO very firmly.
sure i love a good relationship ,when your in one, and everything is good, and exctiing, then it goes down the pan and your back at square one.

Kiss me now, You're beatiful, For these days are truly the last.

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
ok guys as much as i love u all n love being single i am going to have to say good bye to u all on the singles thread even tho i didnt think it was possable i have met some one that dosent make me run for the hills that is the same as me and lets me run free. wish me luck guys

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
hug all the best hug

I am still here, though I don't mind at the mo, cos I have alot of things going on (finishing uni and starting a job in a new town with new people), and need to sort them out first and get settled before I think about love right now.

Can't wait though - I hope cambridge is fun . . .

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
of course cambridge is fun!!!!

yes im still single, any lovely female hoppers want to chat me up, go for it, im lonely!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
ok I know what I said above, and I know this is slightly off topic. But what is it with x's? How come they manage to make you feel shocking without speaking to you for two weeks or you even seeing them for that length of time?

Guess I just need another good night out to forget about the past ... or should I talk to her and get things out in the open and thus risk stiring everything up again?

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Huraay I get to leave this horrible place and move to la la happy land too frolick in the grass and have picknicks amoungst the trees

*runs away and dosent look back* His name is ray, dont like that name but its better than wayne at least.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

RumpleSTmember
61 posts

Posted:
single is good. I have a major commitment phobia. Whenever I hook up properly with someone, i get this huge weight on my shoulders like "oh man, im gonna HAVE to spend time with them" even if i really like them, its like my choice is taken away from me and I then freak out big time and end it.... im a bit of a freebird you see, i tend to dissapear to silly places sometimes, just pack my bags and go on holiday cause i feel like it. I like to have the choice of dissapearing without explaining myself or having someone tag along. Is this weird to you?

confused2

Its a big ol mish mash!

simeonSILVER Member
enthusiast
233 posts

Posted:

i honestly believe that, as long as you have cous cous, nothing else matters. if something does come along, its a bonus.

but cous cous is all.
biggrin biggrin ubblol ubbidea ubbloco

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

morwenna_teanewbie
30 posts

Posted:
mmm cous cous is good, clap

simeonSILVER Member
enthusiast
233 posts

Posted:

damn straight!

no mummy, please dont make me go to millyways again.

i hate the way it all ends!

spanglenewbie
6 posts

Posted:
i agree with Rumple St... i love being single and being able to do whatever i want... but as soon as i "do whatever i want" and hook up with someone, the weight begins....... then i get super attached to the person, even if i wasnt to begin wtih, and i forget that i can be happy as a single.... its like an addiction or something... ubblove confused

RumpleSTmember
61 posts

Posted:
alright spangle

woah man, thats like me but actually staying with the person. I would die man. call me rumple man. too many "mans" I need to stop talking now. ok. goodbye. peace lolsign

Its a big ol mish mash!

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I just joined the land of the single yet again....an room for me on this island?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hug there's always room in singledom medusa hug

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
And plenty of hugs too I see...I always like hugs and right now I can use as many as I can get.

It's been a while since I have been single, I may need some instruction on how to do it.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Just left the hooked up hoppers thread, so I'll join you guys...

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
bounce wooop new members YAY clap

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Seems to be the season for dumping and being dumped.

I know of three couple besides myself and my now ex who broke up over the past weekend....sad really.

Page: ......