• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...1112131415...145
Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete Topic

Pigeon_Wigeon
BRONZE Member since Dec 2004

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Total posts: 4760
Posted:I saw strippers on Valentines day.... wink And drank a lot! Joys!

Delete

Suibom

Suibom

addict

Total posts: 577
Posted:Hrmm.. bein single again is gonna be odd.. I got told my marriage was definitely over about a month before vday frown
Ahwell, life rolls on.

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

Mr Majestik
SILVER Member since Mar 2004

Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you

Total posts: 4693
Posted:lol, my valentines day was spent doing a bar course, then wandering around Sydney CBD with a female friend while i completely ignored the fact it was valentines day smile.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:but was she fit? wink

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

artindoril

Total posts: 117
Posted:I spent my valentines day in the pub with my drinking pals, attempting to forget that it was that time of year again.

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Posted:Hee hee hee! Singledom is good biggrin I mess up relationships and being single is suiting me juuuuuuuuuust fine biggrin

Delete

jinx-raverbird
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

jinx-raverbird

Total posts: 59
Posted:single is good

that will b alrite!

Delete

Theo_
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Total posts: 347
Posted:just got dumped... single isn't nice.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Delete

Devilsarmy
BRONZE Member since Oct 2005

Devilsarmy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2984
Posted:awww theo cheer up[ single sucks but its good when it means freedom ^^

Actually back on HoP guys ...

Owned By MiG
Owns Fyre and Mods_Stole_My_Name

Delete

Theo_
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Total posts: 347
Posted:i guess so. i've had worse breakups.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Delete

The Misguided Oracle
GOLD Member since Aug 2005

The Misguided Oracle

the floor is a sea of tigers...

Total posts: 404
Posted:Written by: jinx-raverbird

single is good

until you've been that way for 9 years... then it gets stale frown i'm racing towards my shelf life

"My body is a well tuned machine... It just needs a competent driver." - ?

Delete

Harry_Potter

Harry_Potter

ToadStool Circus Acts

Total posts: 181
Posted:I just split up too so im like Theo, Single sucks! When do u start getting over them?

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:that i'm not exactly sure, but i love the stage where you are completely and utterly over them - cos thats when you start wearing the jewellery they gave you again!

Delete

Suibom

Suibom

addict

Total posts: 577
Posted:Not so easy when there's a child involved. Freakin relationships...

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

Lotho
BRONZE Member since Feb 2006

Total posts: 7
Posted:Well this is my deybue on this site and i figure i need to make myself known... lol so strait to the singles thread *hides face* but i have to say singles are much more interesting than couples

mad2 i mean i have had friends girls have sucked the soul out of and draged into there own little groups to never be seen again and are now "a couple" which aparently means us singles are lower than them... no offence to you girls im sure guys have done the same to girl friends of yours but i cant relate of course :P.

Hehehe im done... hrm i just opened your intro thread Rouge Dragon ubbloco 15 pages damn I have a feeling my intro thread wasnt random enough *hides face again* i have ahh... yes well i havn't passed my driving test for using this site yet :P

Delete

Rouge Dragon

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Posted:Lotho - my intro thread is NOTHING compared to some! ubblol go check out Cantus' or Flynt's to name only 2! ubblol

I'm disappointed you didn't post in it for me, though! *sulk*

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Posted:Cantus' is kinda small now... Cause he had to get a new one after the "black hole" affect his last one gained... biggrin

Yeah I hate that.. when guys disappear off with girlfriends an d you never see them... or the gf rings and they peg it to see them.. so annoying! Or when the gf goes EVERYwhere with him! Most of my mates are male.. biggrin Females do it to though... but I have less female friends which is odd as I'm female but neve r mind!

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:*pokes his head in tentatively, trying not to be noticed, trundles over to the refreshments table*

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

shoshanah
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

shoshanah

enthusiast

Total posts: 232
Posted:yer but people moan about there mates disappearing but they do it to when they are loved up

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

Flynt
SILVER Member since May 2002

Flynt

Intrepid Penguin

Total posts: 5635
Posted:Written by: Rouge Dragon

go check out Cantus' or Flynt's....

Funny. I'm still single tho... :P

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Delete

fNi
GOLD Member since Mar 2004

fNi

master of disaster

Total posts: 3354
Posted:not when pounce gets through with you wink

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:Hello

My name is Dave and I'm a Homosexual...

Wait, this is isn't the HA meeting is it....?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

Flynt
SILVER Member since May 2002

Flynt

Intrepid Penguin

Total posts: 5635
Posted:lol, Firenice, she can wait three years like she's supposed to.

so there.

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Can I get some cuddles off some people, girls or boys I dont mind. Im still not over my ex steve im so sad, its been 8 long months and I still cry when I think of him and I think of him everynight I cant help it, or hear Whitney-bitch-Houston singing I will allways love you.

I hate being single, I had the perfect man, he was kind and sweet and funny and sensative and sexy as hell. Right up until he ran off and I never heard from him again. Apparently going out with someone for 6 months dosent qualifiy for an actual goodbye or the certacy of being told its over, and niether does being friends for over two years (as if 6 months isnt enough)

and yes its 2am, I have gotten into this habbit of staying up because at night when ive nothing to accupy myself with all I can think about is steve, so I do anything to put off going to sleep at night right up until now when i cant stay up or do anyhting any longer then I end up thinking about him anyway and I wake uo the next morning (afternoon) shatterd and the circle repeats over and over. I have absolutly no opinion of myself anymore, I was stupid and blind and had my head up in the clouds for too long and now im right back to how I felt before I met steve ubbcrying

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Neon_Shaolin

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Posted:hug Hugs all round hug

I'm sorta in the same boat but different. It was me that ended it because we didn't seem to fully gel as a couple but agreed to be friends but he's coming across as a bit reticent to do just that.

In the end Joe, for all of us one time or another will be alone. You just need to learn to see yourself as someone worth being alone with before anyone else can do the same. Need to be comfortable in your own company and get it into your head that being single isn't an unnatural state of being.

Hope that helps...

Delete

shoshanah
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

shoshanah

enthusiast

Total posts: 232
Posted:hug hug hug hug hugbrit jo hug hug hug hug hug
i just have nightmares about my ex but i have been there it hurts so much becouse you prob feel as if you have lost a friend to. i fell in love over 2 years ago and spent a year looking for him in crowds of people even tho i knew he wouldnt be there and didnt sleep becouse he was all i thought about i know it isnt much good but lots of horlicks helps the nights and a friend on the phone can take your mined away and i know i have said this befor but if you make a list of everything you never got around to it will keep your mined on other things i hope thats a lil bit of help hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Delete

Pigeon_Wigeon

Pigeon_Wigeon

Say what?

Posted:hug hug2 Chin up Brit_Joe... don't let them grind you down smile hug hug2:

Delete

jo_rhymes
SILVER Member since Apr 2005

jo_rhymes

Momma Bear

Total posts: 4525
Posted:hug aww Joe, dont dwell on it.
Everytime you think of him, just push the thought out of your mind.
try and move on sweetheart, he's obviously not as perfect as you thought because he treated you like crap. You deserve someone who'll treat you with love and respect (and who's sexy as hell, of course).
It;ll happen, in the meantime, be happy being you biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Delete

Harry_Potter

Harry_Potter

ToadStool Circus Acts

Total posts: 181
Posted:Dam Joe that sounded so much like me. I stay up constently because i know ill lie awake in bed thinking about my ex, and ill be crying usually so ill stay up to make myself completely nackered just so i can sleep straight off. It works well up untill u have to get up in the morning for school. Dont we all just wish for the day we're over our ex's and can live on with our life.

Heres a cheer to thoughs days!

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:I'm single again...my boyfriend who I deeply love has decided he has had enough and will be moving out this weekend.

It hurts so much and there is not a damn thing I can do to stop it.

I will not cry, I will not cry....

Why do I always go for the ones who will never love me as much as I love them?

I should just give up trying to find someone...it will just never work with me.

So now I am stuck in a foriegn country where I know next to no one and came to be with him and now I have nothing....maybe it is time to go home...

Delete

Page: 1...1112131415...145