Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
I'm busy doing something about it. I've met someone and now we'll see where it goes from here.

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
There is currently no one to do something with so I'm fine! biggrin

Zenooph - Actions speak louder than words... devil

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
do tell... and stop undermining my efforts to get some of these people to hook up with someone tongue

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
Or, in my case, you fall for someone you just have an intimacy thing with, then they tell you (With their mate) that you're going weird and disown you, only to then change their minds about a group of people they didn't like originally .... and then you realise you weren't acting weird, you were reacting to their head games and that THEY were acting like children etc etc etc

{Slight rant over}

But ... like the Murphys', I'm not bitter ..... mad

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
As we speak I'm waiting to find out if she still wants to go for a drink or not. I hate this bit...

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

ZenoophSILVER Member
psychadelic pyro
570 posts

Posted:
Good luck monserat. Hope it goes ok.

Normality is the playground of the unimaginative

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I met a beautiful boy on Saturday night. Tall, skinny, scruffy hair, amazing smile, very nice aura. Lee caught me looking at him and had a go at me for not going up to talk to him. I just couldn't. I have never been able to. I would go like this redface and not know what to say!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
EVIL, surely if they were that kind of person you'd rather find out sooner than later by being upfront and honest?!? And yeah, good luck to everyone bounce

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Blu, that's what usually happens to me. What made me start talking to this girl I have no idea, maybe it was because I just did it on instinct rather than thinking about it too much. shrug

Maybe there is something primal in it, the way someone stands or raises their eyebrows, just sparks something off in your head that tells you this is someone you should go over to.

It's a romantic idea I'd love to be true!

Good luck to you too Zen!

E_V_I_LMosh-mosh-mosh-mosh.
346 posts

Posted:
For me it's all about instincts ... but then, once the initial instincts have gone, and I get to start to know someone and think about things, that's when it goes wrong. Meh.

As for being sooner rather than later - if things would have progressed to something more "formal" instead of it being a dirty little secret then it would have been amazing. Everything pointed to it being great - physically it was ...ahem ... amazing. Mentally there's no-one else like her, emotionally I can't help but respond to her when most people I know barely feature on my radar. She was, and still is, amazing. We had so much in common, same wavelengths on lots of things, but enough differences to keep things new, fresh and interesting.

But, you're right. Better now than a few years down the line or something. Just ... I dunno ... I fell and I'm still falling.

Hence the purchase of weights equipment this weekend and the martial arts stuff I'm going to take a look at (XMA stuff ... ). If it helps to be fit and healthy then it can't hurt, plus I've been meaning to get back to my "hulking" rep from years ago and get some proper training done.

Monserat - Dude, hope it's all going well man, I envy you buddy!

Xbox360 Live ID - Sacred Apollyon

"Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you destroy make graves."

"Here is a test to see if your mission on earth is finished: If your alive it isn't."

Fr34kBRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Well I'm probably the oldest single here... ok maybe not but this comming friday 02 mar 07 it will be 6 years... sad i know. What is worse than that most girls like me cause I'm nice... yeah living proof nice guys finish last. I swear if a girls says to me she wants to be my friend one more time I wil freak out and become some serial killer or something lol

Anyway how about some ideas/advice

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
"If only I could meet someone like you", been there a few times. Only advice I can offer is say 'sod it' and concentrate on enjoying yourself with your friends. Then eventually someone surprises you by taking you seriously for once. (in my experience anyway)

Written by: 87wt2gxq7

This is my least favourite paradox.

Sorry but this made me giggle, I love the implication you have a most favourite paradox!! ubblol hug

Still waiting for an answer frown Let's hope its because her phone is switched off while she's at work.

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I have one! "Too much cake"!!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: 87wt2gxq7

Written by: monserat

"If only I could meet someone like you", been there a few times.

Haha! Good one. I'd probably end up shouting "You just have, dumbazz!" which would ruin any chances, but if she came out with that line all chances were probably already ruined.

Whenever someone says that, it can be one of two things. One is them being really shortsighted, the other is he/she/it/wookie wants to let you know that it's YOU they're after, but doesn't have the balls/ovaries/pupae/cross pollination to say it there and then. Sometimes the people we're fond of are just as shy as we are.

*sends everyone good vibes and cookies*

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
*takes cookie and sends out milk (cow/soya)*

ubblove

hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

*takes cookie and sends out milk (cow/soya)*

ubblove

hug

Holy crap! Neon's lactating! Bless him! hug

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Each nipple secretes a different kind of milk. being chinese I've been fed on enough soya to feed several vegetarian babies...

(my flat mammaries have a separate chamber for processing the soya keeping it away from my meaty lactose milk system)

biggrin

Icecream anyone? Homemade...

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
does that mean if we feed you enough chocolate that you can lactate chocolate flavoured milk?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
I bagsies the left one! ubblol

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Dentrassi - yes, preferably the Ecuadorian 72% stuff... I can eat both Milk and Dark chocolate but since milk is...well... milky enough Dark will produce a richer flavour...

Brenn - you don't know which type of milk is allocated to which moob... umm

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Occasionally I like to live dangerously ubblol

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
If in doubt, try the middle one... wink

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

If in doubt, try the middle one... wink

Nice try! ubblol

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
oh - another idea - if you jump up and down lots can you produce cappucino froth? wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
nah, a smootie... biggrin

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Jump up and down too much and it becomes buttermilk biggrin

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
jump up and down for 2 years and you get Cheese... biggrin

BrennPLATINUM Member
3,286 posts

Posted:
Cheesucino.... frown

ॐ

Owned by Lost83spy

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
do you smoke Mr Shaolin? you might be able to produce a nice smoked cheddar biggrin

Stained_WhisperGOLD Member
Lighting up the darkness, one performance at a time
161 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fr34k

Well I'm probably the oldest single here... ok maybe not but this comming friday 02 mar 07 it will be 6 years... sad i know. What is worse than that most girls like me cause I'm nice... yeah living proof nice guys finish last. I swear if a girls says to me she wants to be my friend one more time I wil freak out and become some serial killer or something lol

Anyway how about some ideas/advice

babe.... you are the shizzle you know that! ive told you many many times before, and this nice guys finish last... is hogwash.... sometimes the girls you are attaracted to just arent ready...

Like myself, coming out of a serious relationship, and having my heart ripped out, stomped on and thrown in the bin, with no ouce of integrity or general comon decency, there would be no way that i would be able to go into a serious relationship with a nice guy, would be too scared it happens again, or i hurt him, so yeah its single for me for a loooooooonnng time now....

You just gotts be patient babe.... she'll come... biggrin

You are the only problem you will ever have
and you are the only solution

Page: ......