Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i *&^%ing hate it how when you have friends who are in long term relationships and you never seem to survive past the "honeymoon period" they give you *&^%, not for being single, but because you've seen so many people lately. "yeah, remember that guy? oh and dont forget that guy you were with for about a week, oh and that guy you met at that party..."

Just because they're hitched and haven't seen anyone else in the last few years doesn't mean that i'm suddenly some cheap thing because i have seen more than one person in the last year.

mad2

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

i *&^%ing hate it how when you have friends who are in long term relationships and you never seem to survive past the "honeymoon period" they give you *&^%, not for being single, but because you've seen so many people lately. "yeah, remember that guy? oh and dont forget that guy you were with for about a week, oh and that guy you met at that party..."
Just because they're hitched and haven't seen anyone else in the last few years doesn't mean that i'm suddenly some cheap thing because i have seen more than one person in the last year.
mad2

They only give you [censored] because they're secretly dissatisfied with their own arangements wink

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Circus MidgetSILVER Member
45 posts

Posted:
*batters eyelids at Pogo*

Don't let those smarmy couples get you down Rouge! Think they're sooooo good with their kissy faces in public, and their eyes only for each other, and their hand in each others back pockets. All-of-a-sudden they're relationship experts? Bah humbug! (Not that I'm bitter or anything.)

"It was me! I was the turkey all along!"

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Circus Midget

*batters eyelids at Pogo*

Don't let those smarmy couples get you down Rouge! Think they're sooooo good with their kissy faces in public, and their eyes only for each other, and their hand in each others back pockets. All-of-a-sudden they're relationship experts? Bah humbug! (Not that I'm bitter or anything.)

No i wouldn't say bitter either..... much. wink biggrin Rouge you should even bother listening to them. If you didn't try them out you wouldn't know if they were right or wrong for you. And if they are wrong as these one seem to have been then you are certainly better off without them.

Friends in relationships are the worst aren't they. rolleyes ubblol ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Rougie, one of my best friends from school had her first boyfriend for about 4 years or so, while I "tried out" a few. She said she couldn't understand how I had "so many" (actually it was only 3, all of which lasted for half a year to 2 1/2 years!!).

Then they split up wink

Different things for different people though smile

And... stupid question from a non-native English speaker: Do you actually batter your eyelids? Or do you bat them? I thought batter was what you did with overfished cod before you drown them in boiling oil? ubbloco

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Never underestimate the exfoliating properties of boiling fat...

I really think I need to sow my wild quakers before I can settle down as I was always a hopeless romantic...

Btw it's 'bat your eyelids' Disney-style *Blink Blink* rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Juxtaposeur (1161857223)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i thought it had 2 Ts..."batt"

Birgit, 6 months to 2 and a half years is long for me! longest for me has been 15 months. shrug

and dad, friends in relationships do suck. however parents still together rocks....so you and mum stay happy please smile ubbrollsmile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
that's what I meant! To me it seemed like long "proper" things that didn't work, so time to move on, but to her it seemed like I was going through lots of boys wink All a matter of perspective!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ubblol must seem like i'm going through a lot of boys to you then! ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
not exactly... go and read Banshee Cat's intro thread ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
banshee cat doesnt seem to have an intro thread confused

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
ohhhh wait a sec, she changed her name...

[Old link]

The Multiples Thread wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
aparently i am a "player" because girls keep breaking up with me it does my nut when people say that about people because there not in the relationship

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

ickleMattenthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
I prefer fluttering eyelashes than battering eyelids; less bruises.

SezzieSILVER Member
journeyman
54 posts

Posted:
and fluttering is so much more ladylike!

Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop and look around once in a while you just might miss it!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Birgit; you sound like how I can get when I like more than one person and am trying to chose ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I'm not trying to choose, I can't really be with any of them for reasons such as not being in love or not living in the same country, so I won't try, and therefore avoid drama. I *like* them all, but they know that biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
not being in love? i just let that happen if it happens. if it happens, i can guarantee i'll get my heart broken, and if it doesn't - YAY! non heart-breaking fun! biggrin

...that sounded really dodgy didn't it frown i didnt mean for it to be dodgy redface i just mean that i'm not necessarily looking for love right off the mark redface

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
That's not really what I meant... oh how to say stuff in English!!!!

I'm not saying that I have to be in love to start seeing someone, but sometimes you can just tell that it's more friendship with some physical attraction and it won't be love? So you can still enjoy being together very much, but it seems wrong to go for a real relationship?

(G.W. Dahlquist)

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

Birgit, 6 months to 2 and a half years is long for me! longest for me has been 15 months. shrug

and dad, friends in relationships do suck. however parents still together rocks....so you and mum stay happy please smile ubbrollsmile

ubblol ubblol Yeah i don't think she is going to be able to get rid of me, and she seem quite happy with that situation. And that is a really strange concept to me. Because up to this point in my life the longest relationship i've ever had (and there have been a ship load) is 8 months.

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
birgit, i see now smile my bad!

dad, YAY! hug2

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Thanks kiddo, i think YAY too. bounce bounce2 bounce *bounces off walls* This weekend is going to be lots of fun. We having a halloween party on Saturday!! Dress ups yay!!!

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ooh! halloween dress up!!!! bounce bounce2

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Ooh i know, should be a blast. I'm sure Gita will have photo's up here by monday. clap bounce bounce2 bounce

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*melt*
Mr-Boy-Interest just came over before heading off to a wedding...
he was in a suit...

*drool* *melt* *puddle*

I don't want to be in this thread anymore!!!!!!

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Ohh you poor little dragon. So does he know he is Mr-Boy-Interest??? or is that something he is just suppose to know.... Sometimes guys really aren't very bright at picking up the subtle signs.... I know, i don't ever get them
biggrin rolleyes

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Teehee... I was out for drinks with one-of-my-Mr-boy-interests' friends last night, who of course was talking about Mr-boy-interest a lot, and when I said I liked him and thought he was good fun he looked at me and said "are you serious?", so I bet he'll be running straight to him to tell him wink

I love this, it's like being 14 all over again ubblol

Only I'm not embarrassed by it, or taking it really seriously, anymore biggrin

(G.W. Dahlquist)

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
Hmmn, I am at that nice stage where my current " man" interest wink is showing me exactly how interested he is... leaving me the sweetest messages,so sexy and affectionate! oh lala I like this man very very much!

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Birgit

Teehee... I was out for drinks with one-of-my-Mr-boy-interests' friends last night, who of course was talking about Mr-boy-interest a lot, and when I said I liked him and thought he was good fun he looked at me and said "are you serious?", so I bet he'll be running straight to him to tell him wink

I love this, it's like being 14 all over again ubblol

Only I'm not embarrassed by it, or taking it really seriously, anymore biggrin

I love being 14, its a great age. ubbloco

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
yeah, it was good wink though it's nearly 14 years ago for me that I was 14 ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Page: ......