Page: ......
Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
This is the official post for the singles in opposition to the love post!

(im going to laugh so much is Vanize makes a singles topic at the same time! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
 Written by: wolfbro001

Written by: Pogo69

*chuckle* if you'd met reggie, you'd understand... I think everyone should have a reggie... ubblove

i look forward to meeting him pat. bring him along to WEFF :P

*chuckle* if I still feel like this on thursday, james... I'm going to have to... will need him to keep me going

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
omfg you know a fiery red head with green eyes. 2 of them!!!! *DIES*
Non and Eveish lol i so wanna meet them now. lol i bet they live 10 hours away hahaha. oh we'll [censored] appens.
yeah i'm still single. i haven't xactly been talking to any interesting girls to be honest i just don't get out anymore. sucks to be me. meh oh well.
ADAM XD

nnngah

ElvaralindeBRONZE Member
10 posts

Posted:
I'm single, and I don't really know any people on here, so I guess this is the right place for me.
And, for xated, now THIS is a red head! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Elvaralinde/Bild25.jpg

Oh my God! There's an axe in my head!

xatedBRONZE Member
65 posts

Posted:
haha lol i didn't mean that much of a red head lOLLLLl and it's fake not natural. hahaha and i can't see the [censored] photo it's damn blurry haha.

nnngah

skylarnewbie
19 posts

Posted:
Well I have split up with my ex last ngiht frown I hate being single as I have no friends where I liverecently moving into the area and most people from around here look at me as I have jut landed from mars frown

_Siege_SILVER Member
181 posts

Posted:
Being single when you have no friends around sucks! I know how you feel having just moved home from uni after breaking up with my boyfriend of 18 months. I spend most of my time on the phone, texting or emailing everyone I know but it's still not the same as going down the pub with 'em is it?
Anyway, hug to you. Seems like you need it.

grouphug heart grouphug

Children laugh an average of 146 times a day; adults laugh an average of 4 times a day. Put more laughter in your day!!!

A few clowns short of a circus!

Damn right I'm good in bed - I can sleep for days!

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
I'm still quite single.

But now I'm an angry and bitter single.

You see, the guy that was in question for the longest time gave up on us months ago. His excuse was that he was moving. Well, he moved this weekend, and he didn't even think to let me know when, or even to say good bye. So now I really am alone, with no one to even joke about relationships with, and while he's off making a new life, probably not even thinking of anything he left here, he's really left me in the dark, which I should have expected.

The last time I saw him, he was walking away with a friend, and he barely said boo to me. God, do I feel worthless.

Worst (or best) part is, my parents know him too, and they're not to pleased with the way he's gone about this. At least they're on my side smile

Grrrr...

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

KittyKillenthusiast
365 posts

Posted:
I am now

Have you ever notice that poi is spelled backwords on the key board.............................................creepycool

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Im sick and tired of been told you need a good women

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
i finally found somebody that i like, and who likes me!
i met her through a friend on friday night, we chatted and had a good night, and ended up kissing. at the end of the night she explained to me that she was once married, has two daughters, one three, one six and that she is 13 years my senior. she doesn't look or act 13 years older than me, and the age gap or kids don't bother me, i like her for being her. Am i mad to continue this?

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
You're mad if you don't continue! Even if it doesn't go anywhere at least you've tried...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
an age gap is only what you make (or dont) of it.

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

1,286 posts

Posted:
i guess it would be mad not to try. i never saw it that way. i do really like her, but i'm scared of being too keen and scaring her off.

O.B.E.S.E.

1,286 posts

Posted:
i think i may have already scared her off, she hasn't replied to my txts for over 24hrs. i only sent 3. am i just being paranoid? i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown ubbcrying ubbcrying frown

O.B.E.S.E.

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
sometimes people run out of credit
hug

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
Sometimes they think "STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1,286 posts

Posted:
thanks lunadog, my suspicions are confirmed then. ubbloco

O.B.E.S.E.

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
hehehe... mmm, definitely don't panic re: the non returned txt;s... most everyone I know is on pre-paid, run outta credit all the time and stop returning msgs... rolleyes

as for the age gap... meh... live from moment to moment and what is meant to be will be... age is just a number, if it didn't matter before you knew the details, it doesn't now

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

age is just a number, if it didn't matter before you knew the details, it doesn't now

Tell that to Roman Polanski...

I went on a date on Saturday. Went well although the guy is 18 and I'm 26. He still seems a bit young to be but I gave it a chance. Still unsure where to go from there but will probably seem him at Leeds Festival next weekend...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
good luck with it, david...

but the same applies... all you can do it live it as it comes... all good, great times... if not... move along...

of course... this is easy for me to say, cos I've only had a couple of dates since the end of a 10 year relationship... and I've not continued to see them, so I guess I kinda suck @ it rolleyes

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
sure it's not just cos you're lazy wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Thanks mate. I think age is an issue because he's at the age where he goes out and gets mashed VERY often, and although I'm still partial to a good long night of boogying I was never one for mash ups...(stone cold sober!)

It might not work but hey! I'll see what happens...

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
... and some people just don't always carry their phones or work in buildings with no reception or aren't bothered enough to always have it charged (well, or all 3 like me ubblol)

So, I met my boy again on the weekend smile It was better than good, but we both don't really want a long-distance thing. So boo for that, but we'll keep seeing each other every now and then, which is really all my free time allows for, so hmmmmmmmm! I guess I should say it was successful, all in all? biggrin

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

AurinkoBRONZE Member
hello!
1,034 posts

Posted:
yeah. And long-distance relationships really suck. But on the other hand, as long as it still is the same continent, I wouldn't exactly call it a long-distance relationship. Maybe a some-distance relationship?

a swapped test-playboy, set free by NOn, idolizing the tea fairy; Dragosani spiritual freedom agreement reached 18th Sept 2006

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Not in the same city and needing to fly to see one another is definately a long distance relationship. You just gotta weigh out the good with the bad. Sometimes it's worth that amount of effort, and sometimes it's not.

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
rougie: ye, good point... tongue

david: also good point... but no harm in trying smile

birgit: mmm, I sometimes wonder if long-distance isn't the perfect solution...

Lunadogmember
62 posts

Posted:
I keep reading this thread as Shingles thread
EDITED_BY: Lunadog (1156172406)

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Well, if there was a flight that didn't involve another 4 hours each way spent on trains, buses etc it might be easier, but this way, going for "just" a weekend means effectively going for 1 day because the rest is spent travelling and the flight times don't help at all.

Pogo, depends on what you're looking for I guess. I've had some and there were always points when I wanted to spend more time with them than was possible. It's kind of weird, you see each other for a few really intense days and then it's all waiting for the next time. So you never really get to do all the "normal" things cause you're so busy making up for the time you couldn't spend together (interpret that in whichever way you want wink). In a way the intensity is nice, but then all the times when you think "I wish so-and-so was here now", or that you just could wake up next to him/her are not that nice shrug

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I get that Birgit...

And you spend so much time building up that the weekend you meet up is gonna be excellent that anything that is merely 'a pleasant time' would be considered a disappointment. That's happened to me before...

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
The worst is when after several of these "intense" days, when you do get a chance to spend a longer period of time together, and get to the more "normal" things, that things don't turn out the way you think they would. I had that happen to me before, spend a couple great weekends together, but when the 10-day long stay came up, things got stressful. He did things one way, I would do them another, and it was a struggle. Unfortunate but true frown

wie weit, wie weit noch?
du fehlst hier

Page: ......