Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
today i have enjoyed the bliss of witnessing a friend master the weave.

HeliumDreamermember
39 posts

Posted:
Yesterday I enjoyed the bliss of mastering the weave grin.. but I had no friend to witness it frown

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Aww, poor you. If you didn't live so very far away I'd offer to come witness your weave Miss Dreamer. I mastered these wicked new contact spins with my staffs yesterday and there was no one round to see. So I know how you feel frown

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
ooo ooo, when i first got the turning BTB weave, my mom was the only one around, so i showed it to her, and of course it wasnt very good ,being like the second time i had done it, and she said i looked retarded, and although i probably did, that damn near broke my heart cause i was so excited, but oh well, yeah it sux when you dont haven anybody around who can appreciate your accomplishments...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mothers (in fact parents in general) can be cruel sometimes. Makes you wonder why you spent so much time looking up to them when you were younger.....aside from that being shorter thing obviously - I only make half these jokes because I know if i don't then Bendy, apb, Durbs or Puppy will come along and make them instead....------------------C@ntus[iThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
I was so excited when i mastered the weave!! It is still my favorite move. I was even more excited when i mastered the reverse weave and turn... when all else fails and no one seems to appreciate your talents.. just keep weaving and turning.. they will always love it smile

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
You look up to your parents because you were shorter Cantus. (See not even you can stop me from making those jokes!)Seems I might have picked up that echo that was around here a while back.Seems I _have_ picked up that echo that was around here a while back wink------------------Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
It's that moment when you try something and you have that all-over-body smile because you just got it right for a few reps and just when you really get excited about it...SMACK!...ouch!...But you know because you did it once, you can do it again...Then you try and show someone and turn into a spastic...this happen to anyone else??C

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
All the time Carrey. When I practice, mum is usually the only one home, so if I get something once, I'm like:"Hey mum, look at this"*WHACK*"No wait that wasn't it, here watch"*WHACK*She loses interest and turns away, then I get it again. rolleyes

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Hey Bendy,So nice to hear that I am not alone...The annoying thing that keeps happening to me at the moment is smacking myself in the face from all the overhead stuff I've been doing...I've bruised my eyebrows so many times now, I hope it isn't going to damage my face too much!But there's nothing like getting it right...is there?C

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Except getting it right when someone else is looking!!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
LMAO @Bendy's beating himself up for the love of his mother.I split my eyebrow open the other day with an errant staff and there was no one around...... Although...... maybe my mum was watching......(she passed away a few years ago)*someplace nearby the twilight zone theme begins playing softly*------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
About the only moves I know are the weave and the backwards weave.. (and the mexican sun) I staff mostly.I usually end up hitting myself when I try to put my hands together.. any pointers or is it just practice makes better?------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
When you put your hands together? You mean clapping?(tehehe)

Meh

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
i dunno, no matter how you clap youre still gonna hit yourself, i mean, you cant clap without on part of your body hitting another...oh, and yeah, my new moves never cooperate when someone is expectantly watching me, and its always"Hold on one sec...""Didnt mean that...""Wait...""Damn, that wasn't right...""Nope...""Holy sh!t that hurt...""No, dont go, I almost got it...""There, wasnt that awesome?""What do you mean you werent looking?!?":repeat as needed:story of my twirling life...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I liked Bendy's story better. It involved Bendy getting hit grinI always like a tale with a happy ending.

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Well I currently have 2 big round bruises on my shins. But lately since I have been practicing throws, I have been getting big 4x1.5cm welts on my arms from my swivel-handles. Think I need to learn to catch a little better grin

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Yep, that would propably help

Sol