Page:
MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
ok everyone,With the new year rolling around very soon,I was just wondering if anyone had any New years resolutions for 2002.some people want to find smile smilesome people want to find
Non-Https Image Link
some people want more
Non-Https Image Link
and some people say no more
Non-Https Image Link
but what are your resolutions for 2002?
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Monkey butt!!------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Well, malcolm, sweat is a good taste in the right context! winkI used to say live hard, die young and leave a good looking corpse....but I seem to break that one every year, and besides I am past that young, good looking point so I might as well go with something I know I will do, right?...In lew of that..I am going to get laid, eat good food, spend time with my loved ones, perform with passion, write with conviction and laugh every chance I get.And since I do these things anyway...I know I won't fail! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
I am just going to follow my dreams...and I think that means that I am going to end up in Bolivia, but hey, these things happen!!!------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Mine is to try and keep the Poi up over the winter. I have only been twirling for about 3 months now and the cold is a serious downer at the moment frownHowever I am making new toys at the moment and hope to improve a bit more ove rthe winter smile------------------Mark P (the mad chemist)

ufo8mycatBRONZE Member
journeyman
60 posts

Posted:
You can only push yourself in every direction if you remember the person the middle. Goes for spinning, but too few people remember it in the everyday ... myself included.I would also like to see a squirrel wearing a red pin-striped suit.

it's not that i mean to set things on fire...

Moondancermember
10 posts

Posted:
My New Years Res is to party so hard it hurts and to make more friends than i know what to do with....im moving to start Uni and I know no one (which is half the fun) so yeah, a social life to go along with that wouldnt go astray.Hey CATBOY....what model is your mini? You race it? That is sweet! I have a 1978 Leyland (Laila, shes so cute), she is hot pink with 2 black GT racing stripes, a mad little buzz box I must say! Id post some piccys of her among other things.... if I knew how the hell to go about it. Oh well, anoither NY Res then...Ill figure that out.Hey Cantus your art is great....ove your stuff, and Bovrilmonkey...let me know if you successfully breed that pooch, cos my friend will buy one haha!!***close your eyes and fell the rhythm of your soul***

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
This year I'm going to:Make a staffGet good at staffGet better at poiGo to BurningmanTravel the world and have adventuresparty party partysunbeam grin------------------Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
This year I'm going to:Go travelling around europe.Find myself.Learn the 4/5 beat moves.Grow some hair.Think before I react.Get a puppy (last year my new years resolution was to love my dogs more to prevent me wanting a puppy. However, I've loved my dogs loads and I still want a little puppy. Has anyone got a little dog that's having puppies? Here in the uk only please.)

Are we nearly there yet?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
This year I'm gunna post more! .... and not change what i post![This message has been edited by Bender_the_Offender (edited 08 January 2002).]

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
How interesting looking at last year's...I managed 4 out of 6. Didn't make it Europe, but I did find myself

FNF wanted to find herself a nice lad , and meet some spinning friends. Looks like she succeeded there!

Catboy was going to finish decorating his house. Is that the same (half decorated) house I visited a few weeks ago?

Marlboro/Firemorph succeed in giving up the smokes.

C@ntus managed to spin more. Looking at his life I would say he has found some direction. I could be wrong there tho, it's only an opinion.

Dom seemed to be happy and spreading happiness when I saw him.

Malcolm. I've not noticed your spelling being bad (and I do notice these things) so looks like a sucess story there.

So is there a chihuahua the size of a pony wandering around somewhere? And is sickpuppy as sick as a dog from all that alcohol?

What about every one else? Did you achieve the things you set out to do?

Are we nearly there yet?

Page: