Forums > Social Chat > LOL... Trying to pick up staff now

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I was with pozee and wink a while back and decided to pick up a staff, not very good at all. I went out skateboarding today and the ollie bar I use is a 5ft piece of pvc pipe, anyway, I picked it up and started playing. It was FUN!!! I like it. I think I'm going to pick up staff now. My brother is getting me a set of ball chain fire poi and maybe a set of beaming poi, I think I should hit my mom up for a staff. We'll see what happens.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Yes, as I recall British television was quite, um.... colorful to say the least. It's too bad that no matter where I was in the UK I could only find four or five channels at any one time. I hear that Amsterdam has some novel television, as well.And let me just say that your concern for mine and Neph's well being and longevity is touching, to say the least rolleyes smileIf I do end up killing myself, Cantus, it's most likely going to be a result of some of the more dangerous toys I've been playing with of late. I almost decapitated myself with a chain whip last night. Thankfully it wasn't on fire other wise I might be in the hospital right now recieving skin grafts. If you are dead set on ending some lives I recommend that you do it in LA. I have an ex-girlfriend living out there who can stand to be done away with grin Not only would you be doing the world a great service, but your so called "balance" would be maintained. wink------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Page: