AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey All,I hope you have a nice time while this year 2001 closes out. I'm going to use this break in my daily routine to reflect on what things I think are important, and how I can help make the world of 2002 a better place.(and lots of twirling)Best Wishes,Josh

Teinemember
74 posts

Posted:
Merry [insert your holiday title here] and happy new year! [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">[/image]while visions of flaming toys spun in their heads...."------------------"life begins between the night and the light."

life begins between the night and the light.

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Merry Flamin' Christmas to all, and a happy new year for the beginning of 2002.YEAHHHHHH i'm getting new chains smileF_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
quote: "all of the twirlers were snug in their bedswhile visions of flaming toys spun in their heads...."That's freaking brilliant, Teine. grinI hope every one has a wonderfully drunken holiday.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 25 December 2001).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

HeliumDreamermember
39 posts

Posted:
Hope y'all have a good one smile

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
I *HAD* to make sure I stopped by my second home...HOP...to wish all of my fellow spinners and jugglers of all types from around the world a happy holidays!! (: (And of course a happy new years!)I hope that everyone's holidays are as enjoyable as my own.PLURR-=CrazyRaverDude=- aka Max

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Have a very merry christmas everyone.I thought i would try to get in while it was chrissie in aus and not other places but i wasn't the only one obviously.Merry Christmas guysDrive safeand hang overs suckCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Happy Christmas etc....

Meh

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Merry Christmas to all!! And a happy new year too!

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
I'd like to make a toast...***pauses to set eggnog on fire..raises glass*** to all the crazy beautiful people who make up HoP, i can't wait to catch up with you all in NewZealand.keep swingin and smilin and have a lush fluffy new years.....PLUR.love EARTHDREAMER

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
happy holidays all...

anyone got a light?

Jedimember
11 posts

Posted:
merry christmas and a happy new year smile

May the force be with you

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Happy Hols peeps.*sighs* I didn't get my new trampoline for xmas though... smile------------------https://welcome.to/thehugbubble The Mug Shot Gallery MSN Poi Community Words to memerise, words hypnotise, words make my mouth exercise.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Merry Crimbles everyone!

Are we nearly there yet?

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
Well, this is late, but I hope you all had an enjoyable Baby Jesus' Merchant Season tongueHope you got to see some family or friends that you haven't seen in a while!-Wren(Damnit Esteban, open up your xmas presents, because I want my poi back!)

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Er no I didn't. It was kind of like every other day only I got some glowstaffs. Didn't even get any christmas dinner....

Meh

Pheelgoodmember
30 posts

Posted:
Happy Cristmas all!I got two polyester sweatshirts this time - gotta love the way that plastic sticks to your skin...I also got £30 which meant i could go out and party wih some old friends - priceless!Enjoy your new year, it's the only one like it.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Again a heady evening of staying in is planned.

Meh