Forums > Social Chat > WOW! More play-pretties!

Login/Join to Participate

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
After being really unmotivated for a realy long time, I finally went out yesterday and purchased the materials to make myself a set of flags/scarves.All I can say is "neat!" shocked I made them using the instructions from the links, and although it took a really long time to put them together, the effect is quite amazing! I whole-heartedly recommend that you guys try this. Noone around here has ever seen anything like it before. (Charlotte is in the heart of what is called 'the Bible Belt') I had only seen it once before live, and it has intrigued me ever since. I am glad I finaly made some. It realy payed off. grin------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~