gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Greeting my very excellent HOP'ers biggrin.

Right, well unfortunatly I was leging it around Madras the other day in an auto rickshaw and,

having reached my destination I suddenly realised that my sunglasses were missing, I think

they must have dropped off my shirt at some point. eek

Anyway, not only is this a serious bumber but to me this is actually a bit of a problem. I wear my

glasses ALL THE TIME ubbloco accept whilst sleeping and when its dark, I, and this will sound very sad, can't actually

do without them especially in India, It aint just about keeping the sun out your eyes, I feel very

uncomfortable without them on, just the other day I kinda freaked out a bit cause I didn't

have them on, stupid I know
Non-Https Image Link

Anyway, beside the point, my glasses were Oackley A wires and I loved them ubblove, now they are

gone I am obviously looking to buy some more but have been recently distracted by the Oakley

Over the tops
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Question, does anyone have any experience with these glasses, what they like etc.

cheers guys. beerchug

safe

garbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
sorry i wish i could help but the closed iv come into contacked with them is seeing someone wearing them and thinking by cricky thats deffanily differant. i can see how theyd be handy tho. best sunnys ive ever had were durty dogs and the got stolen ubbcrying but i was looking round the other day and this sales lady pounced on me and started ravaling on about how oackelys were the best glasses in the world (or so she seemd to think) because they had the only lense that is 100% ture to what the eyes and dont destort the image at all.

thats all i can help you with.

good luck tho! cool

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I've got a pair of sarengetti's an they are awsome. They are good for driving,bright sunlight,Gloomy day's,and hiding your eye's when they get all red wink The lens's change there tint accourding to how much light there is.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
lol I greddily thought that this was gunna turn out to be a psytrance thread, but I am sadly mistaken.
Ott could also be the name of the Dub misuc influences of Simon Posford - one of the creative geniouses behind Hallucinogen, Sphongle and Yonger brother.
of course, we may turn this thread into a psytrance one if we really wanted to! wink
ps alot of djs like to wear these silvery things with other silvery things, like the ubiquitous Silver Sony MDJ700 Monitors. :shrugs:

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I thought you were referring to music also.

Sorry nay experience with the glasses, funky frames though cool

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats