vultureninemember
46 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone! I uploaded some photo's! Yeah!!! biggrin I feel so complete now that I have a folder with my own name on it. ubbloco ubblove I haven't been able to spin much lately cause it's gettin kinda cold and unpleasant here but I hope that those of you who can are having a wonderful time! More fire to ya!!!

Love to you all, vulturenine beerchug

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
awesome pics!! good job!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

vultureninemember
46 posts

Posted:
Thanks Pounce! Youv'e got some pretty beautiful pictures too! Some professional photographer guy happened upon us one night and just started taking some pic's and then gave us a copy on disc. I have some more that I will put in tommorow hopefully. See any good movies lately? I beleive the last time we chatted we were talking about films.

Love, vulturenine wave

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
thanks!

i'm actually watching the cube right now. saw it before but it's always good. quite a mind-[censored] movie. if you haven't seen it, i HIGHLY recommend it. and i'm gonna watch drumline later. that movie rocks too. but then again i just like drums. biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Much orange niceness.
Cool pics. hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu